Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him (3679 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by freemandgenius(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fan blasts
“Shit face! You’re dating her because her father is richer than yours” – Fan blasts
Davido:

Just like last year, the year of bashes and blasts on celebs by fans, it seems this year might just be the same or even worse and this one is definitely the most notable thus far. Notable, not because it’s Davido but, because it is somewhat revealing and insulting at the same time.
Revealing because, it might be that this “fan”, may know a thing or two about Chioma and her family. Truth be told, we have never thought of digging into Chioma’s past/present, but we just might now, for the fact that, this “fan” is accusing Davido of dating her because she is from a wealthy family.
Anyway, we all know Davido has been over the moon with his recent bae (hopefully, this will be his final bus stop in love and loving), and he has not stopped showing the world how much he loves her by doing what he knows how to do best; spending, spending and spending on her of which Chioma will certainly be loving, not just because he is gifting her expensive stuffs but also, because she is getting loads of attention from fans and free press of course!
After Davido decided to share another romantic time with bae (Chioma), then revealed her sister’s birthday will be coming up soon and vowed he and his gang will shut down the celebration, a fan blasted him, claiming Davido is doing all these because she is from a wealthy home… Meaning, he is a gold digger?? You mean, Omo Baba Olowo, a gold digger… Come on bruh! Lol..
Well, after he put it up on his Instagram page and got a lot of clap-backs from loyal fans of Davido, who didn’t hesitate to mince their words, he immediately deleted his post and changed his profile to “private”. Well, well, I guess Davido’s Social Media armies will be doing the fighting for him this year

Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by greatnaija01: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
how does this now affect us or make us better? Nigeria has bigger issues than to be monitoring celebrities upandan

5 Likes

Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
So how is it anyone's business? I can't see how anyone should be worried about a baseless issue as this. It's their headache obviously. Misplaced priorities.

3 Likes

Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by HOLYDICK(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
I just observed the fan dat called davido Aka omo baba olowo Aka froggie grin a gold digger oya how much is her family worth? ?
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by freemandgenius(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
how does this now affect us or make us better? Nigeria has bigger issues than to be monitoring celebrities upandan
I cannot die because of Nigeria.
I am not buhari.
why not check politics section if you want ways to solving the country's ado.Thanks kiss
greatnaija01:
I cannot die because of Nigeria.
I am not buhari.
why not check politics section if you want ways to solving the country's ado.Thanks

5 Likes

Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by Ekugbeh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
But d babe no bad o
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by freemandgenius(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ekugbeh:
But d babe no bad o
she is there though prettier than other baby mamas of him
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by Ekugbeh(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
freemandgenius:

she is there though prettier than other baby mamas of him
celebs dey try sha.... Na all these things dem dey c mak dem no wan settle down quickly
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by Threebear(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Birds of a feather flock together.
The girl's father is certainly rich to afford babbock university . That school is not for struggling people.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by freemandgenius(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Threebear:
The girl's father is certainly rich to afford babbock university . That school is not for struggling people.
lol
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by anibirelawal(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Threebear:

Correct...
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by kingem(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
The fan is a mugu

shey He thinks Davido will go for any gold digger abi olosho like sophie bfor ni

Odè fan undecided
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by judgedredd22(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
freemandgenius:
Fan blasts
“Shit face! You’re dating her because her father is richer than yours” – Fan blasts
Davido:

Just like last year, the year of bashes and blasts on celebs by fans, it seems this year might just be the same or even worse and this one is definitely the most notable thus far. Notable, not because it’s Davido but, because it is somewhat revealing and insulting at the same time.
Revealing because, it might be that this “fan”, may know a thing or two about Chioma and her family. Truth be told, we have never thought of digging into Chioma’s past/present, but we just might now, for the fact that, this “fan” is accusing Davido of dating her because she is from a wealthy family.
Anyway, we all know Davido has been over the moon with his recent bae (hopefully, this will be his final bus stop in love and loving), and he has not stopped showing the world how much he loves her by doing what he knows how to do best; spending, spending and spending on her of which Chioma will certainly be loving, not just because he is gifting her expensive stuffs but also, because she is getting loads of attention from fans and free press of course!
After Davido decided to share another romantic time with bae (Chioma), then revealed her sister’s birthday will be coming up soon and vowed he and his gang will shut down the celebration, a fan blasted him, claiming Davido is doing all these because she is from a wealthy home… Meaning, he is a gold digger?? You mean, Omo Baba Olowo, a gold digger… Come on bruh! Lol..
Well, after he put it up on his Instagram page and got a lot of clap-backs from loyal fans of Davido, who didn’t hesitate to mince their words, he immediately deleted his post and changed his profile to “private”. Well, well, I guess Davido’s Social Media armies will be doing the fighting for him this year

Well, after he put it up on his Instagram page and got a lot of clap-backs from loyal fans of Davido, who didn’t hesitate to mince their words, he immediately deleted his post and changed his profile to “private”.

Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by freemandgenius(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=64212214]

Well, after he put it up on his Instagram page and got a lot of clap-backs from loyal fans of Davido, [b]who didn’t hesitate to mince their words[/by], he immediately deleted his post and changed his profile to “private”. [/quot.
I don't think its wrong .
correct it lemme see sad[quote author=judgedredd22 post=64212214]

Well, after he put it up on his Instagram page and got a lot of clap-backs from loyal fans of Davido, [b]who didn’t hesitate to mince their words[/by], he immediately deleted his post and changed his profile to “private”. [/quot.
I don't think its wrong .
correct it lemme see
Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by Georgeboy: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
freemandgenius:
Fan blasts
Davido:

Re: A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him by Georgeboy: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Georgeboy post=64228503][/quote] see me see trouble, Na wetin cum bi ma bizness

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Alex Iwobi Finally Dating-cuppy Goes To Cheer Him Up In Arsenal Sta / Peter Okoye's Son Shows Off His Skills As He Plays For Barcelona Team / (18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.