Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree (3181 Views)

Real Reasons GEJ Sack Andrew Yakubu / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Opinion: True Reasons GEJ/PDP Wants To Postpone Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by fretnot(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
by Kolapo Olapoju

As Goodluck Jonathan nears the twilight of his tenure as President of Nigeria, he has embarked on sacking spree.The President has terminated the appointment of several government agency bosses and replaced them with immediate effect.A brief recap of those sacked by the President:

1. The Executive Chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Alhaji Kabiru Mashi
2. The Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority. Mallam Habib Abdullahi.
3. The Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Management Development Board (NCDMB), Ernest Nwapa.
4. The Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba.
5. The Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Dr. Femi Thomas.
6. The Executive Secretary of  the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF), Sharon Kasali.

The unexpected termination of agency bosses by Jonathan was not anticipated, especially because he’s already on his way out of office.Hence, conspiracy theorists and political analysts have gone into overdrive with various postulations as to what could be the motivating factor(s) behind Jonathan’s decision to sack the agency bosses.

We’ve also come up with our own 3 possible reasons for the sacking spree of Jonathan:

1. Is Jonathan on a sacking-spree to cover up his tracks?Perhaps, the outgoing President is clearing the house so as not to leave any loose ends behind when he leaves office. Perhaps, he is sacking persons and agency bosses who may rat him out to Buhari when it’s time for a probe.
2. Is Jonathan planting moles in Buhari’s government to facilitate a PDP comeback?Perhaps, President Jonathan is putting in place spies in the government that Muhammadu Buhari will soon inherit. Perhaps, the move to replace the agency bosses is to put his loyalists in government, so as to have people on the inside, pending the time the PDP attempts a comeback.
3. Is the President trying to do last-minute damage control in the agencies?Perhaps, the President is trying to repair his impaired image/reputation by replacing agency bosses whom he feels are performing below par.Perhaps, Jonathan is trying to be a good sportsman by laying a good foundation for the incoming administration of Muhammadu Buhari. 

http://ynaija.com/politico/3-possible-reasons-why-gej-is-on-a-sacking-spree/
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2015
this one na jamb question o

1 Like

Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by IamOdin: 5:18pm On May 09, 2015
Whatever you do,whether good or bad,people MUST talk!
angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2015
TRASH!
fretnot:
by Kolapo Olapoju

As Goodluck Jonathan nears the twilight of his tenure as President of Nigeria, he has embarked on sacking spree.The President has terminated the appointment of several government agency bosses and replaced them with immediate effect.A brief recap of those sacked by the President:

1. The Executive Chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Alhaji Kabiru Mashi
2. The Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority. Mallam Habib Abdullahi.
3. The Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Management Development Board (NCDMB), Ernest Nwapa.
4. The Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba.
5. The Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Dr. Femi Thomas.
6. The Executive Secretary of  the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF), Sharon Kasali.

The unexpected termination of agency bosses by Jonathan was not anticipated, especially because he’s already on his way out of office.Hence, conspiracy theorists and political analysts have gone into overdrive with various postulations as to what could be the motivating factor(s) behind Jonathan’s decision to sack the agency bosses.

We’ve also come up with our own 3 possible reasons for the sacking spree of Jonathan:

1. Is Jonathan on a sacking-spree to cover up his tracks?Perhaps, the outgoing President is clearing the house so as not to leave any loose ends behind when he leaves office. Perhaps, he is sacking persons and agency bosses who may rat him out to Buhari when it’s time for a probe.
2. Is Jonathan planting moles in Buhari’s government to facilitate a PDP comeback?Perhaps, President Jonathan is putting in place spies in the government that Muhammadu Buhari will soon inherit. Perhaps, the move to replace the agency bosses is to put his loyalists in government, so as to have people on the inside, pending the time the PDP attempts a comeback.
3. Is the President trying to do last-minute damage control in the agencies?Perhaps, the President is trying to repair his impaired image/reputation by replacing agency bosses whom he feels are performing below par.Perhaps, Jonathan is trying to be a good sportsman by laying a good foundation for the incoming administration of Muhammadu Buhari. 

http://ynaija.com/politico/3-possible-reasons-why-gej-is-on-a-sacking-spree/

Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by omenka(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2015
Number 1 is most probable. He's planting puppets he could use to destroy evidence since burning down building is no longer in vogue.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
TRASH!
the TRUTH is always 'trash' to someone like you smiley

2 Likes

Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2015
Alhaja, what's d problem
sarahatuba:

the TRUTH is always 'trash' to someone like you smiley
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by wachakuta(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Wats my reward for answering
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Alhaja, what's d problem
when i tell you say i be 'alhaja'.......supo arogomu cheesy
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by whitecat1: 6:14pm On May 09, 2015
How difficult will it be for Buhari to remove every appointment Jonathan made from Feb of this year?

Buhari must remove these people and he will win if they go to court, sighting unmerited appointments. If Buhari doesn't remove these people, then he will be setting himself up for failure and I for one will quickly give up on him!

1 Like

Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2015
Alhaja how alhaji na grin grin
sarahatuba:

when i tell you say i be 'alhaja'.......supo arogomu cheesy
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by dunkem21(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2015
I know why GEJ is sacking and re-appointing ..Its pathetic that people can't see the handwriting and we claim that we are wise.
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Alhaja how alhaji na grin grin
mumu how ur mumu pals dem na grin
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2015
Alhaja why the insult nah, abi alhaji don marry another wife nigrin grin grin
sarahatuba:

mumu how ur mumu pals dem na grin
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Alhaja why the insult nah, abi alhaji don marry another wife nigrin grin grin
you just dey vex me grin

him no fit try am grin
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
It is allowed na grin grin
sarahatuba:

you just dey vex me grin

him no fit try am grin
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
It is allowed na grin grin
c'mon!
you wan marry pass one nii?
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by luvmijeje(f): 7:11pm On May 09, 2015
[s]Is the President trying to do last-minute damage control in the agencies?Perhaps, the President is trying to repair his impaired image/reputation by replacing agency bosses whom he feels are performing below par.Perhaps, Jonathan is trying to be a good sportsman by laying a good foundation for the incoming administration of Muhammadu Buhari[/s]

Number 3 is totally out of it...... I'll go with 1&2
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2015
God forbid!!
sarahatuba:

c'mon!

you wan marry pass one nii?
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
God forbid!!
noo nooo......you must ooo
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2015
Two women nah double wahala be that ooooo grin grin grin
sarahatuba:

noo nooo......you must ooo
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Two women nah double wahala be that ooooo grin grin grin
so why you kon dey wish me that kain thing cheesy
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Ojiofor: 8:36pm On May 09, 2015
Perhaps,perhaps.
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2015
Fear don catch u abi grin
sarahatuba:

so why you kon dey wish me that kain thing cheesy
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Hitter(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2015
Which yeye mole?.. If Jonathan appoints them can't Buhari enter and sack them ?.. For me it's just last minute extended chopping!..
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by BabaNath(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2015
On may 29th, GMB will be like; by the powers conferred on me as the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, I hereby pronounce that all appointment after 28th March, are nullified with immediate effect. ;DOn may 29th, GMB will be like; by the powers conferred on me as the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, I hereby pronounce that all appointment after 28th March, are nullified with immediate effect.
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 7:08am On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Fear don catch u abi grin
fear wetin....when i knw wetin i get grin
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Ddonoflife(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2015
otueke calling.not his fault
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by yommys01(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2015
Whatever the reason, I am sure those employed hastily will be gone soon. I don't for one believe GMB is as stupid as not to sack those GEJ hastily employed unless he finds them useless.
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
Hmmm wink
sarahatuba:

fear wetin....when i knw wetin i get grin
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by Nobody: 9:32am On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm wink
every woman should know her worth and value na.....abi i lie?
Re: 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree by temitemi1(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2015
No be lie jareeee grin
sarahatuba:

every woman should know her worth and value na.....abi i lie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa-fulani Soldiers On Rampage Against Igbo & South-south Xmas Returnees / How Igbo Marginalised The Minorities In Delta / Outrage As David Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.