Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? (835 Views)

Blacks/africans Are Not Jews. / Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities / The Titanic Compared To Today's Cruise Ships.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 10, 2015
Please note this post is not intended to cause any racial discrimination. Am trying to carrying out a research. For now I will like to get various opinion from this forum if Africans are less intelligent or not with reasons for your answer.

Please no insults just state your view. Thank you
Please moderator move this to frontpage.
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 10, 2015
What do u think @ op?
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by gbobgboogu: 12:54am On May 10, 2015
Do research OP
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by emmyagi(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2015
Well, let me hear from others first
Am too young to answer this question
Or let me ask my grandfather
He knows more than I do
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
What do u think @ op?
I don't think we are but what I think is that there are lots of factors that make it seem so. Things like
1. What we think of ourselves
2. Our 'over' dependence on other races
3. The fact that we always want to things their way and not try to start ours etc.
What do you think @gregzone
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 1:02am On May 10, 2015
gbobgboogu:
Do research OP
@gbobgboogu this is part of the research
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 1:08am On May 10, 2015
Lundii:

I don't think we are but what I think is that there are lots of factors that make it seem so. Things like
1. What we think of ourselves
2. Our 'over' dependence on other races
3. The fact that we always want to things their way and not try to start ours etc.
What do you think @gregzone
Definitely we are not. Although our general misconception of self makes it seem so.
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Codyt(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2015
Our brains (Africa) and that of a genius (European) are the same. When it is used the proper way, we start doing great exploits(innovation).
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:

Definitely we are not. Although our general misconception of self makes it seem so.

I understand but my question is how do we change that misconception and if our brains are the same, who are we waiting for to start using it the proper way
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 7:20am On May 10, 2015
Codyt:
Our brains (Africa) and that of a genius (European) are the same. When it is used the proper way, we start doing great exploits(innovation).
how can it be used the proper way
Re: Do You Think Africans Are Less Intelligent Compared To Other Races? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 10, 2015
Lundii:

I understand but my question is how do we change that misconception and if our brains are the same, who are we waiting for to start using it the proper way
Simple, train our future generation to believe in themselves and understand dat being African is jst a shade of skin and not a state of mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Nigeria’s Currency- Toothpick Alert.. The Economist's View Of Naira's Stability / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.