Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? (891 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? by naijaspeak(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2303563/nollywood-actor-robert-peters-wife

After reading the above post, I would like to know why Nigerian prefer to give birth to their children in the United states and Canada. What are the benefit to the child and the parent of the child. I learnt Mercy Johnson the Nollywood actress did it?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? by TI1919(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? by pyyxxaro: 9:38am On May 10, 2015
Because the Land is Green
Re: Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? by claremont(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
Citizenship==Opportunities==Better future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? by shamecurls(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2015
Its the best way to go if you have the funds. Citizenship, opportunities, good medical care, quality education e.t.c your kids will be so proud of you knowing they have dual citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2015
First of all I want to thank you @Op for this thrend! If you ask me, I will say this issue is a deep one! have been asking quite a number of people who engage in this practice and none has actually given me a tangible reason..
These are people that will come out 2maro and say Nigeria is the best country in the world, Nigeria is Great and bla Bla bla ! MY QUESTION STILL REMAINS IF TRUELY NIGERIA IS GREAT AND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN WORLD WHY DO THEY TROOP TO THE USA,UK and CANADA TO GIVE BIRTH?? These people can do anytin to get foreign citizenships for their children!! IMO I think its high time we told ourselves the truth and stop the deceptions!..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Prefer To Give Birth To Their Children In The USA And Canada? by shamecurls(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2015
There is no way one can override the fact that giving birth in the USA/Canada gives a child more opportunity in the future. Its an investment that will save u some cost in the future. From 0-18 years, He/she has free medical care, He/she has access to subsidized school fees as a citizen. He/she as access to educational grants. Saves you cost on visas when going on family vacations has these Passports re visa free to so many good country`s. In a nutshell, Its the best gift you can give to a newborn if you can afford it. Its benefits re endless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Country‘llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch’ ? See Here / Virgin Atlantic Sacks Its Nigeria Crew!! / Top 5 Stadiums To Watch Live Soccer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.