Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees (864 Views)

You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Travel / Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription / ​nigeria Has No Power To Regulate DSTV Prices — ​multichoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees by PatraSexyDiva: 9:39am On May 10, 2015
THESE DSTV GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY TESTING MY PATIENCE!!I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW angry

THEY INCREASED MY BILL TO N17,900 ON PREMIUM-ASIA-DUAL VIEW.....I CONTINUED PAYING WITHOUT COMPLAINING. BUT FOR THE SECOND TIME NOW AM BEING FORCED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL N2,151 BECAUSE IT GOES OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF A PROGRAM AND I CANNOT REACH THEIR LINES!

I RENEWED WITH N17,900 YESTERDAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO MISS THE 5 EPISODES OF HOTEL MAJESTIC THIS MORNING!

IT CAME ON YESTERDAY AND I ASSUMED ALL WAS WELL. I WAS WRONG!

THIS MORNING IT WENT OFF JUST BEFORE MY SHOW AND WHEN I WENT TO THEIR APP....IT SHOWED THAT I STILL NEED TO PAY N2,151. IS MY BILL NOW N20K??

BY THE TIME THEY OPEN FOR CALLS MY SHOW WILL BE OVER! USELESS PEOPLE!
MY ANNOYANCE IS THAT I FEEL SO POWERLESS IN THE FACE OF THIS EXPLOITATION! USELESS DSTV!!
Re: Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees by PatraSexyDiva: 9:50am On May 10, 2015
They are so lucky that no one was there to answer my call this morning cos I for spoil the person day!

To think that I always endure till Sunday to watch the five episodes at once, because I come back late some days and don't want to be skipping episodes.

The amount of bile I have secreted this morning as I tried unsuccessfully to make the N2,151.00 payment this morning....its enough to make me sick!

I could see the pity on everyone's face as I struggled with Internet Banking Platform....desperately pleading for it to enable my Bill Payment option that didn't work all weekend long!

DSTV/MULTICHOICE! Please could your 'highness' let me know whether my bill is now N20,000? People have been calling you Onyeoshi Oloshi Barawo and now am inclined to believe them!!
Re: Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees by guass(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2015
PatraSexyDiva:
They are so lucky that no one was there to answer my call this morning cos I for spoil the person day!

To think that I always endure till Sunday to watch the five episodes at once, because I come back late some days and don't want to be skipping episodes.

The amount of bile I have secreted this morning as I tried unsuccessfully to make the N2,151.00 payment this morning....its enough to make me sick!

I could see the pity on everyone's face as I struggled with Internet Banking Platform....desperately pleading for it to enable my Bill Payment option that didn't work all weekend long!

DSTV/MULTICHOICE! Please could your 'highness' let me know whether my bill is now N20,000? People have been calling you Onyeoshi Oloshi Barawo and now am inclined to believe them!!
Sorryooo
Re: Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees by satelliteDISH(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2015
PatraSexyDiva:

What channel is airing that HOTEL MAGESTIC?
Re: Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees by pofolo(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
Lalasticlala.
Kpe op
Re: Dstv/multichoice Are Exploiting Viewers In Nigeria - Increased Subscription Fees by Ameboperoo(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2015
pofolo:
Lalasticlala.

Kpe
op
For where?

(1) (Reply)

Receiver Settings For G1 Dongle.. Pls Share Your Knowledge. / deal is off / Strong 4922a For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.