Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) (65084 Views)

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Normosa(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
god delivered Nigeria from this EVIL MAN.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by millionboi(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
Onemansquad:
Unfortunately he died the next afta consuming apple *RIP* Bt dis man really milked 9ja sha

lala=frontpage
DNT 4GET TO VOTE 4 ADEH39 AND MARIAMFERANMI 4 MISS NAIRALAND
not only him,northern presidnt ve kild us
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by millionboi(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2015
midolian:
Death makes you give up bad habits against your will.

Our dear Abacha stopped misruling, looting, killing and chasing women @ the same time..His funeral was a lovely one.

We miss you, Abacha *tears*
u nd who?tufia
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 10, 2015
Yesser killed Abacha.

He planned and hatched the death of late Abacha.
Death is inevitable, how it comes is what matters.
Yesser Araft is also dead. Abacha will boss him in the land of the dead
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by stigman(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2015
Bekwarra:
Network for Afrike na curse. See as dis guy chance me.
I have a dream that one day YEEBOES will start calling Kano no man's land. Yoruba's civility has been taken for granted for too long. Let's see how Hausas will react to that.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by centjamie(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:
Wow still remember that face ... Sad times .. But now we got buhari grin

You were 3 or 4yr old when that man died,are you sure you know that face?
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by vokalguy(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2015
Onemansquad:

indian gals gave him apple wit poison it it

Haha yea that adds up
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by discusant: 2:43pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
Up till now, the man face still de make
me fear grin

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

Ha ha ha. Your head correct so
Buhari your hero told the world that late Sani Abacha was not corrupt.
Buhari made the statement in the open when millions of Pounds Sterling and Dollars stolen from Nigeria by late Sani Abacha were being returned to Nigeria from all over the world where the monies were stashed away.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2015
[sup][/sup]
Sleekydee:
I WANT TO SELL THIS SPACE. grin
recharge card 100 grin
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2015
Arafat's bodyguard, that tall guy in suit killed Abacha and not Brazilian girls or an Apple. The guy shook Abacha and pierced him slightly with a poisoned ring. Mustapha has already given a detailed info on what really happened.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
Face of terror him self... mehn , this man's death brought alot of jubilation in d country..Abacha was really a pain in our behinds. ..Anyway God bless his soul
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by olanie(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
Conspiracy Theory : Arafat was used to transmit the Polonium used in killing Abacha in 1998,
Same Polonium was used to kill Arafat 6years later.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by phabulux: 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
dridowu:
my name is khan

Senseless comment, yet, no like. You must be tearing your hair from the root.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by luvprince4real(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
Gen. Abacha... Africa's Richest Dead man.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by discusant: 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:
Wow still remember that face ... Sad times .. But now we got buhari grin

In Nigeria, a corrupt person is the person caught.

Abacha and Buhari - During Abacha's regime, Buhari was an insider - Buhari was one of the key decision takers.

Abacha died suddenly without a will - could not hide his loots.

Buhari moved on, has contested four most expensive presidential elections since then.

Buhari the saint, lol. Lagbaja the musician's latest muzic video: 2000 million mumus.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by centjamie(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
neutrotoba:
it's rather: "I stand corrected"

Teacher,always make sure you are sure about something before correcting someone else especially in public.

"I stand corrected" and "i stand to be corrected" are all correct but mean different things.

The former is used when you have been corrected already by someone else and you have accepted that you were wrong.while the latter is used when you are not too sure of what you said and wouldn't mind being corrected.

So mister,the poster was right.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
Up till now, the man face still de make
me fear grin

DEVIL my HERO!
GADAFFI my ROLE MODEL!!
ABACHA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

CORRECTED...UW BRO
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by ZITRAN: 2:59pm On May 10, 2015
olanie:
Conspiracy Theory : Arafat was used to transmit the Polonium used in killing Abacha in 1998,
Same Polonium was used to kill Arafat 6years later.
fact....nd Gaddafi advised Abacha
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by obihaip(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2015
Both of them will be president in hell
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by ZITRAN: 3:04pm On May 10, 2015
obihaip:
Both of them will be president in hell
Are You God?
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2015
Chai! shocked shocked Wonder what he told God when he got to the judgement throne. Thief Abacha

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 10, 2015
The Wicked General angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by illiad: 3:11pm On May 10, 2015
Northerners & Arabs, two of a kind.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 10, 2015
midolian:
Death makes you give up bad habits against your will.

Our dear Abacha stopped misruling, looting, killing and chasing women @ the same time..His funeral was a lovely one.

Hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by supereagle(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2015
Onemansquad:
Unfortunately he died the next afta consuming apple *RIP* Bt dis man really milked 9ja sha

lala=frontpage
DNT 4GET TO VOTE 4 ADEH39 AND MARIAMFERANMI 4 MISS NAIRALAND

His CSO said it handsake with poisonous powder.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 10, 2015
Bekwarra:
I have a dream that one day YEEBOES will start calling Kano no man's land. Yoruba's civility has been taken for granted for too long. Let's see how Hausas will react to that.

ALL HAIL THE FOOOL OF THE DAY.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Noneroone(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The thief of thieves. I wonder why Buhari thinks he wasn't corrupt
because he was a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 10, 2015
mightyokwy:
Chai! shocked shocked Wonder what he told God when he got to the judgement throne. Thief Abacha
he will tell God nigerians are stuppid,cos they crucified and voted out the one that said STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION and eulogized and voted in the lean arsse that said ABACHA DIDN'T STEAL A DIME!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
foreigners ruling naija since 1914
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by babestella: 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
Bekwarra:

Another bigot, tribal e-war lord who just escaped from Aro? I can see that a swine is better than you & a monkey more intelligent than you s1lly fo00l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.