Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Is The Difference Between The Heart,mind And Soul. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between The Heart,mind And Soul. (1305 Views)

Disciplining A Christian Child: The Difference Between Discipline And Punishment / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between The Heart,mind And Soul. by olola4(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
What is the difference between the heart,mind and soul and which one is the center if taught.

cc...lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Heart,mind And Soul. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 10, 2015
The diffrence is...........

I would comment after service
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Heart,mind And Soul. by Nokiae5: 12:28pm On May 10, 2015
heart na your own mind control that your "heart" soul OLUWA property make you take follow up
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Heart,mind And Soul. by blessedqueen(f): 12:41pm On May 10, 2015
Heart is physical is the body while we also have other qualities like soul and spirit.

Each has its own mind.

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Black? / The Occult Never Learns / How Christians Fool People With False Testimonies And Science Of Manipulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.