Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

[story]my Encounter With Blessing Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story]my Encounter With Blessing Part 1 (940 Views)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Cursed Blessing....... Part 1(A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story]my Encounter With Blessing Part 1 by Guruscrew: 12:14pm On May 10, 2015
[STORY]My Encounter With Blessing

As written by: Apariola ayoola M.
A.k.a @Saint_haywhy

I met her on her way home from school, she was putting on a short mini skirt on a yellow slim fitted shirt, she was not walking too fast neither too slow which made her round shaped as*s to romantically swing from left to right so I decided to walk her up and keep her company.
I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce my self. My name is ayoola,a student of s.l.t ND1 may I know your name?. ***smiled*** I'm blessing, a student of pharmtech ND1 Whao what a lovely name, it would have being a stressful day I guess? Yes the class was even kind of boring, we received the most boring lectures today especially mth111 it always looks like chinese film just too much of magic...
Eeyah, and mathematics is interesting o, it is one of the courses that I ever found easy. Hmmmmm, you would have being a mathematics factorial then...

We both laughed and departed but at the end of the conversation I asked for her 11digits and I gave her mine too she boarded a bike to OLOKE while I headed to OLUWO, when I got home I quickly prepared 3noodles from a packet of noodles that I bought when I resumed. you know fresher's things. After I'm through with my meal I decided to put a call through to blessing, we chatted for about 5mins on phone, I asked of what she ate and advised her to take paracetamol and sleep early so as to wake up stronger the following day, she thanked me we both laughed as I ended the call...

Ayoola, hope you have not started falling in love? I'm a cool guy, not too short but not tall, I'm dark, sparkling and shining in complexion, my lower leap is a little bit pink in my simple mouth, my brows are tempting. If you see me I swear you'd love me ***winks***
I was imagining what blessing would be thinking about me when I slept off...
The following morning, it was a saturday morning. I woke up and say the morning prayers and after the prayers I put a morning call through to blessing, I asked for her plans for the day and that was when she told me she'd be at home throughout of the day as she has nowhere to go so I quickly hooked her up for a date and we both agreed at visiting SWEET SENSATIONS oke-ilewo for lunch, we chatted for few minutes before I ended the call.

In the afternoon, I put a call through to her to remind her of our date, she told me she'd meet me in SS in 5mins time because oloke to oke-ilewo is a 3mins ride for bike...I waited her for about 5mins and behold blessing appears more beautiful than yesterday, she was wearing a short designer gown that reveals part of her laps, he make up was very smooth and her perfume has a very nice fragrance....I ushered her in and made her to sit down, I called on the attendant and asked blessing to request for anything she feels eating..she requested for a plate of fried rice and chicken and a bottle of five alive,I requested for the same course coz I no want fall myself hand shortly, the attendant brought the bills of #6000.
Blessing gave me the shock of my life when....

Watch out for part 2
Re: [story]my Encounter With Blessing Part 1 by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 10, 2015
okay am watching out.
Re: [story]my Encounter With Blessing Part 1 by biddieluvzyaho(f): 5:46pm On May 10, 2015
:oNice but is five alive now in a bottle?

(1) (Reply)

Flora Nwapa's 85th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Two-day Intensive Creative Writing Workshop In Lagos / October 50-Word Collaboration Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.