Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.10th.may.2015 | None Of Your Business! (WORDFARE) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.10th.may.2015 | None Of Your Business! (WORDFARE) (338 Views)

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.29th.march.2015 | The Vocal/inspirational Gifts. / Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.22nd.march.2015 | Why We Tongue (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.10th.may.2015 | None Of Your Business! (WORDFARE) by ComeBackHome: 12:28pm On May 10, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | SUN.MAY.10th 2015

THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! (WORDFARE) | 1 Corinthians 3: 21 - 23 (NKJV)

“Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours: whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come — all are yours. And you are Christ's, and Christ is God's”

This serves as the final note on foundation laying for this series - WORDFARE.

Unfortunately, most times, we major in the minor and minor in the major. We venture into what shouldn’t be our concern - not in terms of showing sympathy but in terms of judging God's Word based on someone's experiences.

Sincerely, most times, some do take man's experience to judge the faithfulness of the Word of God.

Absolutely, such is an ERROR! No matter what, always takes side with the Word. Let the Word be your Stand. Search the scripture daily to find out your exact image. Jesus did the same thing - Luke 4: 14 – 19. Find yours!

The bottom line of today’s capsule, is, taking side with God's word no matter what. Let God's word be your final judgment.

If I show you from the Word that you are born again to be WEALTHY again or PROSPERITY is yours and this PROSPERITY isn’t showing in my life or I left this planet earth wretched, my experience is ‘NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS’. You just keep taking side with the Word that is revealed concerning you.

Perhaps, I showed you that HEALTH is yours and I died bed ridden, it is still ‘NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS’. You just keep seeing HEALTH and keep enforcing HEALTH over your body.

Or, I showed you from the scriptures that you are already a SUCCESS while I keep Failing – this is ‘NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS’. You take side with the SUCCESS PROMISES.

Dearly beloved, let no man’s experience – be it your Preacher, Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet, Apostle, Teacher, Parents, friends, wife, husband, etc., be the bed rock of your faith, rather, what is written of you.

The word says all things are yours, life and death inclusive. Take side with your choices. But I advice you take side with ‘Life’. Call forth life over your circumstances. Keep calling forth light. Don’t stop calling forth light not until your desired result is seeing. Health, Joy, Peace, Life, Prosperity, Good Home, Healthy Children, Good Job, etc., are all yours.

Now, to the building properly.

NOW, SAY | Life be! Over this, over that, Life be!

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the reality of life all around me – AMEN!

V.I.P | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Some Problem Of Today Churchs / Prayer For The Wise / Nuggets From 3/5/15 Bible Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.