Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics (2168 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by eryck(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2009
Wat I say!!!!

Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by NVME1: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2009
Wonders shall never end, dis our country 9ja sef . I feel sorry for my country  cry cry cry
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by BOSS7: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2009
Is Nigeria a failed state? - Of course it is.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by WilyWily: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Is Nigeria a failed state? - Of course it is.
Sooo MuMu,
Now u can agree with me that your beloved DEVIL PARADISE [NIGERIA] is a Fail State, thank God you have stopped drinking tea through the hole of your Ass
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2009
WilyWily:

Sooo MuMu,
Now u can agree with me that your beloved DEVIL PARADISE [NIGERIA] is a Fail State, thank God you have stopped drinking tea through the hole of your Ass

Lol
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by mustafar1: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
failed based on what?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by BOSS7: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2009
WilyWily:

Sooo MuMu,
The same way your crackhead idiot ass was going on about dissing Fulanis and Yorubas for the failure of Nigeria getting on the tribalist sect. You're daft for that.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by MrCrackles(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2009
Naija in the news as usual!! grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by BigB11(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
failed based on what?
Good question.

From the PICs, I see 2 desperate police officers attempting to do what they do best "collecting bribe"
The driver of the car on the other hand seems to be pretty much tired of donating his money every evening; therefore he knocks the officer right on the floor and moves on.

This is part of life. I don't see anything that says Nigeria is a failed state.

You've got to fight back one way or the other. My view would have been different only if our Police officers were known to do what is right "just" 20% of the time.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by 1luvkipsus: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2009
This has got nothing to do with the failure or otherwise of Nigeria. From the pix, one can easily deduce that its just a stage - managed snap shot. A sort of film. For Christ's sake, why do we have to believe everything? I thought it was a pix of Yar' Adua sleeping while Aondoakaa, Ibori and Akume rule Nigeria.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by BOSS7: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2009
1luvkipsus:

This has got nothing to do with the failure or otherwise of Nigeria. From the pix, one can easily deduce that its just a stage - managed snap shot. A sort of film. For Christ's sake, why do we have to believe everything? I thought it was a pix of Yar' Adua sleeping while Aondoakaa, Ibori and Akume rule Nigeria.
You call that stage-managed? Can't you see the third picture with the car in motion and the other guy by the roadside watching, and probably also amazed?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Poster, nah! Nigeria is not a failed state. The people have been in a dormant state for so long is all. They will wake up from their slumber soon, only hope it is not too late for this generation by then. grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by BOSS7: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Kobojunkie, I'd have loved if you join us in this movement we're trying to organise you know. Your expertise might be well invaluable.
grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

@Kobojunkie, I'd have loved if you join us in this movement we're trying to organise you know. Your expertise might be well invaluable.
grin

Well, I am currently, well have been for about a year now, working on some projects with a friend, applying our skills to create a final product which we hope to demo, and deploy down in Nigeria this year. I need to focus 100% on this so we meet deadline. Due to the state of things globally, it has been a been in the design stage for a while, but we hope to get others who already showed interest into help push this out soonest. I can not join the movement at this time, but I would not mind working with the group when we have the product to ensure it is applied successfully to the benefit of those who will need and use it. grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Well, I am currently, well have been for about a year now, working on some projects with a friend, applying our skills to create a final product which we hope to demo, and deploy down in Nigeria this year. I need to focus 100% on this so we meet deadline. Due to the state of things globally, it has been a been in the design stage for a while, but we hope to get others who already showed interest into help push this out soonest. I can not join the movement at this time, but I would not mind working with the group when we have the product to ensure it is applied successfully to the benefit of those who will need and use it. grin
If this is not one of your "rotflmao" jokes, then I hope it works out well. Quite excellent of you.

Mind giving us a scoop on what the project is about?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by BOSS7: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Alright then. I'll keep you updated on how we get on and also, if you need guys to mobilise your project, I'm always around.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
HeatFusion:

If this is not one of your "rotflmao" jokes, then I hope it works out well. Quite excellent of you.

Mind giving us a scoop on what the project is about?

I will let you know in about 3 months. I am not superstitious but I don't want to jinx it. grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Alright then. I'll keep you updated on how we get on and also, if you need guys to mobilise your project, I'm always around.

Thanks . . . will do!
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I will let you know in about 3 months. I am not superstitious but I don't want to jinx it. grin
For real?

Send it to my email at YouAreNotFunny@nairaland.+net
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2009
HeatFusion:

For real?

Send it to my email at YouAreNotFunny@nairaland.+net

roflmao!!! good one. . . . but no need to be jealous here babe!!! You know I am funnier than you could ever dream of being!!  grin roflmao!!
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2009
Could you imagine the consequences of the US president stealing from the treasury?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by BOSS7: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2009
davidylan:

Could you imagine the consequences of the US president stealing from the treasury?
Is that a mere statement of speech? That'll make a good heading for an artice.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by JJYOU: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
davidylan:

david why you want derail this thread now? why una dey ask difficult questions? na wao
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by banom(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2009
I am realy sorry for that police woman, Not because she was knocked down by the driver, but because she may have missed the #20 roja money she worked very hard to get.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 08, 2009
@above,
LOLOLOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 08, 2009
@above,
LOLOLOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 08, 2009
Kobojunkie:

roflmao!!! good one. . . . but no need to be jealous here babe!!! You know I am funnier than you could ever dream of being!!  grin roflmao!!
yea right, mr rotflmao tongue

and here I was ready to donate money for your project.

Bi awa naija se ma n gba'ra wa ni ye!
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Feb 08, 2009
You could donate your time for now. I mean there is lot of typing needed at this time!
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 08, 2009
A lot of typing as in?
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Feb 08, 2009
Well, documenting. grin
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 08, 2009
More "rotflmao" jokes?

As if that will ever help [i]your [/i]country.
Re: Is Nigeria Really A Failed State? See These Pics by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

More "rotflmao" jokes?

As if that will ever help [i]your [/i]country.

Abi oo?? lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Arrests 11 Banks Ceos; Akinbola Sues For 50m In Damages / Gov. Mimiko To Decamp To Pdp / Nigerian, Others, Extradited From Liberia To U.S On Cocaine Conspiracy Charges!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.