Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki (47561 Views)

Rapper MI Hosted By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / Rapper MI Acquires 2015 Mercedes G-Wagon to Celebrate 100k IG Followers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by kilokeys(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2015
softysparky:

Oya cum enter the place..
oooh yeah bae.. i am cum*ming kiss

nl sef.. dem change am to approaching.. what d heck
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
nah arrangey!
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by asiwajumi(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
Purfekt:

You're a liar. I was in Abakaliki yesterday and watched it happen live. Wasn't staged in anyway. The girl was just lucky MI spotted her. And I'm sure he did what he did to add flavor to his boring music performance.
if you like be in iyabaliki.I kw what I'm talking about. I watched him doing same thing.dec 31th. this can be his style to be asking ladies out in every of his shows.
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by cyzzy: 8:30pm On May 10, 2015
Shyts! The chick be like, "no, my boyfriend ain't here" grin
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by miketayo(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
softysparky:
I don't know why I have a thing for short guys, first was Aki and Pawpaw, and now MI

how tall r u
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by nicerichard05: 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmmm, see d way d gal dey blush, so wat will now happen to her bf now? Gals sef
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Goodnuel: 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
*Headphone on*

*playing pedal to the floor by Jesse Jags*.

Pauses song...

Writes...

He does that every time, he did same to a girl two year ago in enugu at the peak milk talent hunt show. MI has a way of connecting to his fans. he is nt the chairman for nothing.

Drops pen...

*Jesse Jags continues*

1 Like

Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by vintage01: 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Is the girl really taller than him or is it because she's wearing heels?.

Anyway "Bad belle is allowed". grin.

You are such a pathetic fellow with low self esteem; that derives false sense of accomplishment by dizzying people far ahead of you.

It was icebeatz yesterday and it is MI today.

Stupid fellow you are! No offense intended!
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by joseph1832(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2015
vintage01:

You are such a pathetic fellow with low self esteem; that derives false sense of accomplishment by dizzying people far ahead of you.

It was icebeatz yesterday and it is MI today.

Stupid fellow you are! No offense intended!
Are you a stupid retarded sick fuuucccck?.

If you don't understand humor then learn to shot tha fuuuck up you great big hip of shiiit!!!.

At the embolden fool, its dissing not dizzying you retarded twerp!.
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Mourin(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2015
RickRichards:
Why is she looking like Lucozade? undecided
I didn't even smile when Beyonce asked me to marry her right on stage at Coachella. cheesy
u wish
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by CR77(f): 8:58pm On May 10, 2015
lol
Jhayeahsam01:

barao...

mtn de watch you

wen i sold ma own for 500 for 2gig

here in offa
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by CR77(f): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
Na joke be d wash nah
free2ryhme:

And you fell for the Joke grin
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Blastos(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2015
asiwajumi:
I watch this LIVE sometimes early this year. He was NOT serious with it.he said CAN U BE MY GIRL FOR TONIGHT?

LAI Mohammed.... Dis just happened yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Blastos(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2015
People.. He only said he has gotten a new wife 4 d day and laughed and gave her his bracelet... The girl was later returned 2 d crowd to join her boo... OP, him propose to the boys wey him call on stage too?
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by adegunwa4real(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2015
softysparky:
I don't know why I have a thing for short guys, first was Aki and Pawpaw, and now MI

I AM SHORT! grin grin
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Emodeee: 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
@guys, ur g.f will dump ur ass if a celebrity proposes to her. She doesn't luv u. These ladies r just having fun and they r calling it relationship. yeah, I said it.

Ladies, if wizkid, d'banj, don jazzy propose to u, won't u dump ur b.f? Oh u will.
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Misternas89(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2015
Jhayeahsam01:

barao...

mtn de watch you

wen i sold ma own for 500 for 2gig

here in offa
Aww, Omo olofa mojo, Omo abisu joruko ijakadi loro offa
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by yollychika(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
Nice cheesy
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
Each time dis dude comes 2 Abakiliki 2 peform he always calls a female fans. 2 d stage,he did. It last year #startrek, $ also d'previous year. Mr incredible u no dey see boys.
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Forwetinnah: 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
Arrangee. .any silly publicity stunt
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2015
what if this babe done dey engage to one dude like that
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by adfemsho(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2015
Alcohol In action
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
I watched it live at Abakaliki township stadium, he just did it to add flavour to the show, besides, crowd no to cheer him self.
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by sexylogan(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
I'm tryin so hard to give a f***

grin
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by pbs4real(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2015
ifydadiva:
I don't think its real tho, seems its just a stage play, but if its real, congrats to him then! Besides, the fact that he proposed to her there doesn't guarantee the fact that he would end up marrying her
yh, i concur wit u.nyc moniker ifeyinwa ryt?
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Alao96(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2015
d nigga must b high or smting
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by agrovick(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2015
softysparky:
I swear, I'm a short dude. Even Malta guinness bottle is dragging shortness with me grin
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by vintage01: 4:36am On May 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Are you a stupid retarded sick fuuucccck?.

If you don't understand humor then learn to shot tha fuuuck up you great big hip of shiiit!!!.

At the embolden fool, its dissing not dizzying you retarded twerp!.

Have made my point. Please do a deep introspection and make a conscious effort to cure the hate you have for people way ahead of you!

Oloshi Omo irankiran!
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Nobody: 5:31am On May 11, 2015
agrovick:

I swear, I'm a short dude. Even Malta guinness bottle is dragging shortness with me grin
Are you a celebrity?
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:09am On May 11, 2015
Misternas89:
Aww, Omo olofa mojo, Omo abisu joruko ijakadi loro offa
gbayii man mi
ori mi wu dou am just here to serve ma fada land
from osogbo in osun pls give me osogbo oriki
make i bless u with zain imei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set / E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) / Wizkid Says He Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.