Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki (47560 Views)

Rapper MI Hosted By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / Rapper MI Acquires 2015 Mercedes G-Wagon to Celebrate 100k IG Followers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2015
vintage01:

Have made my point. Please do a deep introspection and make a conscious effort to cure the hate you have for people way ahead of you!

Oloshi Omo irankiran!
You're such a stewpid fellow and you're so dumb you don't even know when to shot tha hell up!.

Only a fool like you would mistake sarcasm for hatred!. I wonder why I even wasted my time answering your senseless self.

Be ignored and forever remain ignored you ignoramus.
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by asiwajumi(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2015
Blastos:

LAI Mohammed.... Dis just happened yesterday.
haha .I hear u then olisa metu
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by agrovick(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2015
softysparky:
Are you a celebrity?
Yes, ladies faint when they see me grin
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Bflexing(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2015
That cheap!!
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by TS2(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2015
Lol.

The babe no even really make am.

M.I. musta smoked some really good Abakaliki Shiii
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by lovelife206(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
free2ryhme:
Ok ooo
Marriage everywhere
Marriage keh , I will call it free meal
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by simdam500(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2015
MI what happened to Agbani Darego angry
Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by Mosenge: 5:38pm On May 11, 2015
contactmorak:
MI Abaga has hit the headlines again after finding a new wife for himself while performing at Abakaliki Star Music Trek which held at Abakaliki Township Stadium on Saturday, May 9, 2015.

In the course of his performance, MI told the crowd to allow him bring a girl onstage who has been staring at him for a long time. The excited crowd replied, “yes” to his request. He brought the lady up on stage and the crowd couldn’t help but scream at the top of their voices as MI sang a love song to the lady, kissed her hands, hugged her and finally declare her as his new wife.

More photos and video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P39Kvl5ERpM

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/05/rapper-mi-finally-finds-wife-in.html

Oops! Something is not very clear to me here, please can anyone explain. Was MI married before now? If ''yes", then i'm cleared, but if the answer is "No" meaning he was single before meeting the lucky lady here on stage with him, then why is the caption "Abaga....finding a new wife while performing......" Sounds to me like he had a wife before, and he's getting another wife, making it the second, or maybe the third.......well it's not new anyway, just that i'm fussy and i don't get excited with every headlines, but i rather read every word in detail so i do not end up with .......

Re: Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki by seangy4konji: 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
dat girl go don wet like sayflooding thingzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Says He Is The Best / Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.