Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! (3928 Views)

Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. / Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by talktimi(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
Any state that depends on fg allocation to pay salaries should be scrapped. It's shameful for Aregbesola to be making noise in the midst of vast opportunities in Osun state

2 Likes

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Sibrah: 7:34pm On May 10, 2015
talktimi:
Any state that depends on fg allocation to pay salaries should be scrapped. It's shameful for Aregbesola to be making noise in the midst of vast opportunities in Osun state
If Aregbe is in the midst of vast opportunity what do we say of Bayelsa were natural gas littered all over the state can power any industry imaginable? Aregbesola is still a top 5 or 6 governor any day any time

1 Like

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Babacele: 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
GBTYO:

I must say that Buhari is living up to my expectations!

This is a man who I feared will allow tinubu and amaechi unhindered access to FG affairs but as things stand he is putting his foot solidly on ground!

Sooner than expected the zombie plebs in the Southwest will be reprogrammed by tinubu to reject Buhari.

Osinbanjo has already been pocketed. He is nowhere near any of the crucial decsion makings in the APC zonings and ministerial slots.

Come may 29, Buhari and the north will show the SW who really is in control

By which time, the sw will return to their aluta role of complaining
The likes of Soyinka and Falana go talk and shout till they get tired.

story, story.
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by ifyan(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
GBTYO:

This is a man who I feared will allow tinubu and amaechi unhindered access to FG affairs but as things stand he is putting his foot solidly on ground!

Sooner than expected the zombie plebs in the Southwest will be reprogrammed by tinubu to reject Buhari.

Osinbanjo has already been pocketed. He is nowhere near any of the crucial decsion makings in the APC zonings and ministerial slots.

Love this bro.

Two captain can't lead a ship.

Buhari learn from GEJ mistakes.

Aisha support your husband.

Nigerians are wise. We are watching.

You know. ......

1 Like

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by ifyan(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2015
GBTYO:

Love this bro.

Two captain can't lead a ship.

As for Osinbajo, hmmn.

You know. ......

1 Like

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Babacele: 8:01pm On May 10, 2015
where n when did GMB say so?
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Eshinwaju: 8:05pm On May 10, 2015
baba is doing as expected...leadership by example..... ;Dwhen we were campaigning n voting him in......many said it was becos of tribal leanings....... grin...now they can see.....Sai baba... cheesy
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Babacele: 8:08pm On May 10, 2015
where n when did GMB say so? A post full of lies from hell by saTANoids!
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by sultaan(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2015
At what point do you people have to understand that a lot of people will have to be laid off for the government to be a lesson to run within its means all these years of $100 barrel oil with no capital development but recurring expenditure of wages now income is down 50% side you either cut or layoff by 50% to maintain the non existing development level.

You should all get familiar with the Greek economy and it's effect on neighbors it us a lesson from the 80s allover
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Gbawe: 8:46pm On May 10, 2015
GBTYO:

The usual "Yoruba will suffer" and "Hausa/Fulani will show the Yorubas who is in charge" diatribe of hate and bitterness from the children of vendetta and 24/7 ethnocentric hatred. Do you guys never get tired of displaying your stupidity publicly? You played politics of bitterness, hate and enmity till you ended up playing yourselves. Yet you won't stop ranting and barking like rabid dogs.

At a time all Nigerians should face the politics of development that will elevate our people and Nation all you disgusting people can obsess about is a scenario involving "Fulani/Hausa showing the SW". You never talk of how Nigeria will diversify her economy, refine her crude endowment optimally or overcome the challenge of power supply. All you do is obsess about evil and negativity befalling the Yorubas and "Southwest".They have really messed you guys up and the hate you carry around will destroy you. Mark my words. The Southwest and Nigeria will continue to prosper while unity and peaceful coexistence among Nigerians will continue to grow and frustrated losers and vendetta-driven anarchists like you will be put to shame.

This is how you children of hate totally ruined GEJ's Presidency. Rather than keep him focused on the needs to lead Nigeria productively, when you thought you had his ears and attention, you ethnicised his Presidency and openly jubilated that your 'ethnic champion' is here to punish the Yorubas. The gullible GEJ too then naively went around making ethnocentric and crudely partisan statement all true leaders will be ashamed of. Now that you have destroyed GEJ you wish to do same with Buhari without realizing that GEJ and Buhari are totally different leaders. Buhari is not into your agenda of hate, bitterness and lust for vendetta against others. He will not be the ethnic 'area father' you turned GEJ into. Better luck seeking the "punishment" of the Yorubas after 2050.

1 Like

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by jpphilips(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
GBTYO:

Osinbanjo is an academic, he will definitely be pulling his weight in the background, watch out for policy formulations that will most likely interest him.

I don't know why most of you cannot reason beyond petty bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Gbawe: 9:20pm On May 10, 2015
jpphilips:

Osinbanjo is an academic, he will definitely be pulling his weight in the background, watch out for policy formulations that will most likely interest him.

Thank you. These vile bigots and losers will never emancipate their minds from the shackles of the hateful indoctrination they were brainwashed with since they were in the wombs of their mothers. The elections has been won and lost. Rather than optimistically face the prospect of a bright and productive future for Nigeria where every ethnic group play their part, some hardcore bigots have already begun casting Buhari in their role of ethnic "local champion" and "punisher" of the Yorubas as they transformed GEJ into.

Some people simply cannot take a break from viewing politics to be about vendetta and ethnic hatred of others. It is shameful, of all the productive things the President of Nigeria can achieve, some only want Buhari to be a revenge tool who will "show" the SW. I would not even insult neanderthal man by comparing these vile Nairalanders to them in thinking and lack of refinement.

1 Like

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by TheOtherview: 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
jpphilips:

Reason beyond petty bigotry? Is it possible to squeeze blood from a stone?

Just take a look at some of his recent threads on NL

Politics / Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! (1)
by GBTYO. 44 posts & 1174 views. 9:20pm (Gbawe)
Politics / Where Is Femi Osunbande?
by GBTYO. 9 posts & 200 views. 7:49pm (kay1one2)
Politics / ISIS Operating Slave Markets Where Women And Girls Are Auctioned
by GBTYO. 17 posts & 328 views. 3:25pm (GBTYO)
Politics / Moslem Lobby Groups Now Dominate British And American State And Foriegn Policies
by GBTYO. 7 posts & 214 views. 10:19pm On May 09 (themilanway)
Politics / Decree 4 Was Promulgated In 1984 To Shield Buhari's Corrupt Past (1) (2)
by GBTYO. 65 posts & 1611 views. 8:30am On Apr 29 (WombRaiders)
Politics / You Want A Reduction In FG Allocation But Are Against Resource Control (1)
by GBTYO. 34 posts & 394 views. 6:26pm On Apr 24 (Rexxie)
Politics / How Will You React To These Headlines?
by GBTYO. 14 posts & 241 views. 3:07pm On Apr 24 (tkcosby02)
Crime / Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam
by GBTYO. 26 posts & 1542 views. 4:05pm On Apr 16 (babajero)
Politics / The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas (1)
by GBTYO. 61 posts & 1441 views. 5:33pm On Apr 11 (chacoonder)
Politics / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber (1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (cool *
by GBTYO. 263 posts & 43450 views. 8:34am On Apr 09 (whitecat2)
Politics / What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) (1)
by GBTYO. 60 posts & 1934 views. 11:58am On Mar 28 (infostreamngr)
Politics / If Buhari Wasn't Contesting, Will The Polity Be So Tense?
by GBTYO. 21 posts & 281 views. 8:24am On Mar 27 (Deiok)
Politics / The Many Supporters Of Boko Haram
by GBTYO. 19 posts & 245 views. 9:23pm On Mar 24 (abes)
Politics / APC Shills And Their Latest Lie.
by GBTYO. 2 posts & 66 views. 9:10am On Mar 23 (GBTYO)
Politics / The Shilling Has Been Taken To Maximum Overdrive!
by GBTYO. 7 posts & 101 views. 6:37pm On Mar 15 (charix)
Politics / Thousands Of Muslims Flock To ISIS In Libya...
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by ifyan(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
jpphilips:

My bro politics is different from academics.

Besides what was his contribution in lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by olagold65: 10:33pm On May 10, 2015
Funny funny funny!!!!!! Let leave region out of ths let face reality,most Apc governors lied because they want vote,must thet go borrow because they want a president to be out of office by fraudulent voting,most they convert monthly contributory pension of there workers for personal use in the name of denting A president,must they turn schools to prison in the name of unwise policy, E T C, A CASE STUDY osun state,about 75 % of people that vote in osun are non educated fellow they vote base on there state governor ( aregbe ) brain wash they with liessssss,and presidency were there watching telling lies that they did not pay osun monthly allocations for months,infact am felling somehow now that am in osun,come there state u can't show a project started and complet by there governor,but u can see federal governments project start and completed,aregbe is total course to that state, 74 million dollars loan ,billions of local debt,destry secondary school totaly,destry building in the name of road,( that he has done nothing reasonable till now ) people are dieng evry day on the road mostly from old garage to ikirun area, infact most of Apc governor are useless more more than PDP,go to osun state,u will hate APC

4 Likes

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by talktimi(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2015
Sibrah:
[s]If Aregbe is in the midst of vast opportunity what do we say of Bayelsa were natural gas littered all over the state can power any industry imaginable? Aregbesola is still a top 5 or 6 governor any day any time[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by GBTYO: 10:17am On May 11, 2015
TheOtherview:

loool
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by GBTYO: 10:28am On May 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
To the citizens of the Royal Niger Protectorate otherwise known as Nigeria from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

In light of your recent failure to nominate a competent candidates for President of the Federal Govt of Nigeria and thus inevitable inability to govern yourselves properly by electing a sectional bigoted geriatric semi illiterate, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

(You should look up ‘revocation’ in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except Osun and Kogi, which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron , will appoint a Governor for Nigeria without the need for further elections.

National and State Assemblies will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed since these institutions were absolutely useless.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. That uninspiring mono-toned flag of yours will be banned and a new flag designed signifying your servitude to the British Crown.

2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ”Ahh" and ‘Yeahs" is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as "am coming" when you are actually leaving!

3. October 1st and May 29th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday. All muslim holidays are banned as well. As far as Her Majesty is concerned, you have too much holidays and NO Valentine's day was never a Public holiday!

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using voodoo, Police, or fake pastors.

5. The use of Motor bikes as taxis commonly referred as Okadas in your slang is henceforth banned.

6. You will start driving on the left side with immediate effect and as such only used British cars will be allowed as imports.

7. The former Nigeria will adopt UK prices on petrol of roughly $10/US gallon. Her Majesty's govt will not subsidize your "tokunbo" clanky junks. Get used to it.

8. Cocoa and Groundnut plantations will resume in both the Southwest and northern Nigeria. The respective regions aforementioned will ensure that Her Majesty's annual remittance as determined by the British Trades Board is met.

9.You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

10. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty’s Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1960).

11. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs and loafs of aggege bread!

God Save the Queen!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by jpphilips(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2015
ifyan:

My bro politics is different from academics.

Besides what was his contribution in lagos state.

He has won the FG more than 5 times in Lagos state, guess you were not born then.
If you think it is an easy feat, go and try!!
the controversial 7 local government case of Tinubu vs OBJ, who won??
Who got the judgement that returned tinubu's federal allocation when OBJ seized it?
Kids!! because you just saw him contesting election you think he is your mate, or because he was begging for your vote in a BRT you think he is an olodo abi?
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by ifyan(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
jpphilips:

He has won the FG more than 5 times in Lagos state, guess you were not born then.
If you think it is an easy feat, go and try!!
the controversial 7 local government case of Tinubu vs OBJ, who won??
Who got the judgement that returned tinubu's federal allocation when OBJ seized it?
Kids!! because you just saw him contesting election you think he is your mate, or because he was begging for your vote in a BRT you think he is an olodo abi?

My bro thanks for the info but learn to pass on message on the right manner.

You know. ......
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by mekaboy(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2015
BlackTechnology:

And their suffering must be increased. cool

Yorubas lust for oil wells and presidency must be stopped

Their corruption in the Federal Civil Service must be purge. angry

Brothers, lets put the past behind. This is no longer about yoruba, hausa or igbo. This is about Nigeria, This is about doing the right thing, this is about the president being honest and bold. Taking decision that will put an end to the business as usual type of governance.
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by jpphilips(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2015
ifyan:

My bro thanks for the info but learn to pass on message on the right manner.

You know. ......

shut the fvck up, is it my fault you cannot pick news and read?
How many times have I warned you guys to get education before coming here to comment that is why reasonable people no longer come here.
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by sasifo(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
None of my business.

I'm interested in watching in HD the power tussle that will happen between the south west and the north.

Each of these 2 zones will soon start looking for support from SS and SE.

My SS people, na HD mode wey go sidon dey watch now
. My brother leave them oh, Fela go say them go hear wen. GEJ never handover, they are already in crisis. Their prayer points plenty after handover date. They go hear weEeeeeeen.SE and SS get ready to receive visitors.
Re: Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
TheOtherview:

Keep my name out of your mentions angry. I have no idea what its doing there in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mystery In Kenya As Man’s Manhood Moves To Knee After Sex / Why Buhari Is The Only World Leader Invited By ICC — Envoy / Niger State Govt Seeks Stiff Penalties For Rapists, Kidnappers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.