Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera (1992 Views)

We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / Throwback Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
NOI ex finance minister was interviewed on the stream. She talked about her life right from childhood where she grew up with her grandmum in the village. One of the guest Ola asked her about her views on the current economic situation in Nigeria, she tactically avoided the question and suggested that there are solutions to our problem, maybe she wants the people in charge to feel the heat because she didn't want to openly make suggestions.
She was also asked by Babatunde on twitter if she will work under PMB, she bluntly refused suggesting that she is not the only knowledgeable person in the country. NOI spoke about the YOUWin and also encouraged women in Africa to break barriers and take on challenges head on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Cuntslayer: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Just look at the way she answered Ola of Flying Doctors what her three priorities would be with the economic recession.
She tossed the question aside but remarked that there were solutions in quickly getting d country back on track. Sort of sounding like the people currently in charge had no clue in resolving the debacle.
Okonjo Iweala is truly a great and widely respected in the world

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Cuntslayer: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
She was also asked by Babatunde if she will be willing to serve under PMB, she bluntly refused the suggestion like as if handed by a leper.

Watch here: http://www.aljazeera.com/watch_now/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by EternalTruths: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
She said that the government should try other hands that she is not a pinnacle of knowledge grin

The 97% are begging the 5% to save them. cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by cktheluckyman: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cuntslayer:
She was also asked by Babatunde if she will be willing to serve under PMB, she bluntly refused the suggestion like as if handed by a leper.
How can you expect her to function under a secondary school dropout? An Islamic fundamentalist for that matter

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by EternalTruths: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
She said Youwin was classified as the best by the International Organizations cheesy

Afonjas won't like this. Watch out how they will attack her grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Cuntslayer: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:

How can you expect her to function under a secondary school dropout? An Islamic fundamentalist for that matter

I quite agree with u on that
So succinct

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Cuntslayer: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
She said Youwin was classified as the best by the International Organizations cheesy

Afonjas won't like this. Watch out how they will attack her grin

I guess they'll be coming for her on Facebook
Cos that's were we heading now but theres so much love for her out there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Facebook questions are next inline after the break..
Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by basilo101: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
she should lecture the middle level accountant
Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by OAUTemitayo: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
She was so brilliant she was borrowing to pay salaries at $55 per barrel. Quote me with nonsense and die a premature death. You f.o.o.l.s

4 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by meccuno: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
She was so brilliant she was borrowing to pay salaries at $55 per barrel.
Quote me with nonsense and die a premature death. You f.o.o.l.s
are you that frustrated? Calm down!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by MadamExcellency: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

From where did she borrowed? I guess the $5.2 billion NLNG tax handed over to Buhari.

What would NOI have done in April, 2015 when there wasn't any money budgeted for recurrent expenditure after the 2014 budget fiscal year ended on March, 2015?

For your information, She never borrowed to pay May, 2015 salary after the budget was signed on 10th May, 2015.

Stop repeating jargon

19 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by dunkem21(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make dem beg am o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Opharhe: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okonjo-Iwela. This woman is a star.

7 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Emmaoga: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
THAT WOMAN IS REALLY A GENIUS....

Queen Elizabeth,Obama & Buhari went to Hell fire.Queen Elizabeth asked the devil 2 allow her make some calls 2 England 2 inquire about the Country's welfare, so she spent five minutes.Satan billed her 5million dollars. Obama also made a call to U.S.A and spent 8 minutes.the bill was 8million dollars. Then Buhari called Nigeria and spent 2 hours.how much is my bill?he asked Satan,One dollar,Satan replied. Surprised!! Buhari said but I stayed longer than them all,"Satan smiled and said" calling hell from hell is not expensive,it is a local call.

5 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Emmaoga: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

just shaataap and keep kwayet if you have nothing to offer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by thallyis3: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
mhmm
Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by cjrane: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2016
Cuntslayer:
Just look at the way she answered Ola of Flying Doctors what her three priorities would be with the economic recession.
She tossed the question aside but remarked that there were solutions in quickly getting d country back on track. Sort of sounding like the people currently in charge had no clue in resolving the debacle.
Okonjo Iweala is truly a great and widely respected in the world
[size=14pt]Truth be said.....

Nobody is in charge of Nigeria's economy.

Buhari has always thought to achieve economic prosperity, horde your dollars while you try to get other countries to foolishly buy your products..

The problem with his philosophy is that many countries take the concept of "Balance of trade" very very seriously

Infact,they will seek other customers once they know you have artificially tilted the table against them. Worst of it is restricting their repatriation of profits from Nigeria. Buhari's ignorance of modern trends in world trade really dealt a death blow to our economy.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by chinjo(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2016
cjrane:
[size=14pt]Truth be said.....

Nobody is in charge of Nigeria's economy.

Buhari has always thought to achieve economic prosperity, horde your dollars while you try to get other countries to foolishly buy your products..

The problem with his philosophy is that many countries take the concept of "Balance of trade" very very seriously

Infact,they will seek other customers once they know you have artificially tilted the table against them. Worst of it is restricting their repatriation of profits from Nigeria. Buhari's ignorance of modern trends in world trade really dealt a death blow to our economy.
[/size]

Let them keep mentioning Jonathan this, Jonathan that. The present problems Nigeria is facing is simply as a result of bad policy by a man who has never contributed anything intellectually to the growth of this country since he was booted out of office. No book published, no memoirs, no seminar/workshop organized nothing to his credit. We voted him in just because of sentiments and now reality is staring us in the face.

5 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by naijaking1: 1:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Run Ngozi, run!
Run far away from this clueless government.
History will never forgive any professional who allows their names to be associated with this regimen. Better to watch them fall from a distance!

4 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Deepfreezer(m): 2:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Like someone already said. It will be a taboo for an intellect and a worldclass economic professional like NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA to work under a secondary school dropout.

5 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by KINGwax007(m): 2:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Frog eye, u shld stop overeating yourself...

During OBJ's era, the only thing u did was chaired the team that 'negotiated' the debt relief.

In GEJ's era, what u did was, made the rich richer without a single plan for the future. No savings, no plan, even when the record shows that GEJ earned half of what Nigeria earned from oik since 1960.

Before buhari was sworn in, you already proposed increase in Tax and VAT because of the 'hardship ahead', due to low reserve and dwindling oil prices.

Na beg I take beg u, no go there at all
Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by tit(f): 2:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:

chaaai!
see finishing

3 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Jengem: 2:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Cuntslayer:

Watch here: http://www.aljazeera.com/watch_now/

Buhari is only treasured and respected by cows and zombies

2 Likes

Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by Jengem: 2:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:

A nematode giving yorubas a bad name is what he is
Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by chernest2002: 2:33am On Sep 13, 2016
KINGwax007:
Frog eye, u shld stop overeating yourself...

During OBJ's era, the only thing u did was chaired the team that 'negotiated' the debt relief.

In GEJ's era, what u did was, made the rich richer without a single plan for the future. No savings, no plan, even when the record shows that GEJ earned half of what Nigeria earned from oik since 1960.

Before buhari was sworn in, you already proposed increase in Tax and VAT because of the 'hardship ahead', due to low reserve and dwindling oil prices.

Na beg I take beg u, no go there at all
she chaired the debt relief, na you give am that credit.
Re: Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera by papaejima1: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmn

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Return Home 'in A Matter Of Days' Femi Adesina Media Adviser To PMB / Prof. Russell Idatoru Bluejack Replies The Online Trend About Joe Igbokwe / #NotToYoungToRun: The Best Accolade We Can Give Buhari Is To Reelect Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.