Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) (26886 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Ganduje Of Kano State Inaugurates Commissioners,Slashes Workers Salary(pics / List Of States Not Owing Workers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Emmyxclusive: 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
this guy's campaign slogan is "I just wanna make common sence" I wish he is ma president
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
onatisi:
Already osun and oyo state govt have prepared workers sack letters. Hard times are ahead for nigerians .

NLC should picket them. If they cannot govern again they should resign. This is my grouse with APC, they deceive people with UTOPIAN state and sweet stories just so that people can vote for them, after elections they implement their obnoxious policies. When it is few months to elections they reconnect. "Imagine a fourth mainland bridge" of Tinubu's days comes to mind here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by BlackTechnology: 9:52pm On May 10, 2015
haftob:
Honestly, if the oil price comtinue to dwindle, governors won't be able to pay workers cos they rely mainly on the FG allocations. Most states don't generate dia own revenues.

That's y we need to vote ppl dat can think outside the box to be our leaders, but unfortunately, we reject dis kinda ppl at the polls.

That's why we need true federalism which will force them to think outside the box cool
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Namadobi: 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY

2 Likes

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by DIVINE78: 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l know thats why i said useless deadwood governors AregbeRascal was singled out because of his incomptence is glaring from chinko opon imo to world tallest talking drum to spending billions on repainting FG trains to botched free meal to throwing changes from a bus to attending parties while showing useless swags while his people are starving
Shame on you. It would appear Ojukwu infected some of you ibos with madness.
Why didnt you mention Theodore Orji the worst governor in northern hemisphere?
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by cajetanihuoma: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
Rochas are you hearing
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
DIVINE78:

Shame on you. It would appear Ojukwu infected some of you ibos with madness.
Why didnt you mention Theodore Orji the worst governor in northern hemisphere?

Stop talking like a fool of cause orji is a big monumental failure nobody doubts that
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by DIVINE78: 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Stop talking like a fool of cause orji is a big monumental failure nobody doubts that
I repeat, shame on you.
Theodore Orji in your home zone is a failure but you left him out and travel hundreds of mile to mention Aregbesola whose activities has no bearing with your miserable life.
Btw, Theodore Orji you confessed is a failure is now in the senate after raping Abians for 8 years. What does that say about those that voted for him in 2007,2011 and 2015?
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by ibietela2(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
What do you expect when everyone wants OIL MONEY
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by davidebamidele: 10:05pm On May 10, 2015
Where that invertebrate governor of plaru state, Jonah Jang. I hope say u dey see this thread? Old Bingo! angry
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by BlackTechnology: 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
DIVINE78:

I repeat, shame on you.
Theodore Orji in your home zone is a failure but you left him out and travel hundreds of mile to mention Aregbesola whose activities has no bearing with your miserable life.
Btw, Theodore Orji you confessed is a failure is now in the senate after raping Abians for 8 years. What does that say about those that voted for him in 2007,2011 and 2015?

Olodo

Aragbe the rascal keeps blaming FG which Orji never does.

That's why he is a reference point grin
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2015
kindnyce:
HE IS ALSO A CRIMINAL

HE LOOTED NTA MONEY TO FLOAT SILVERBED TV,HE IS IS AA THIEF cool cool cool
WHEN WERE YOU BORN? BRUCE MADE HIS MONEY LONG BEFORE NTA. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 10, 2015
dearpreye:

You've got any EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE?

Young man this is not the court of law no one is on trial
But the circumstances necessitate that we call him a thief smiley
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by rexzqcom(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l know thats why i said useless deadwood governors AregbeRascal was singled out because of his incomptence is glaring from chinko opon imo to world tallest talking drum to spending billions on repainting FG trains to botched free meal to throwing changes from a bus to attending parties while showing useless swags while his people are starving

A governor throwing money from a bus, while his state employees are unpaid should be lynched.

1 Like

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 10, 2015
FLYFIRE:

WHEN WERE YOU BORN? BRUCE MADE HIS MONEY LONG BEFORE NTA. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by frankzone: 10:12pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
AregbeRascal and his chinko opon imo comes to mind.The guy has not paid his salary but he is busy gallivianting around showing useless swag.Useless deadwood governors blaming FG expecting it to spoon food them
And throwing money around @ the national stadium during apc campaign
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2015
DIVINE78:

I repeat, shame on you.
As i said before Oriji is a complete and utter failure he won't stay long on the seat.Unlike you guys that support the failure called rascal all my kinsmen on this forum are united in condemnation of his stupidity

Thank you
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2015
frankzone:

And throwing money around @ the national stadium during apc campaign
rexzqcom:

A governor throwing money from a bus, while his state employees are unpaid should be lynched.

This is exactly what l have telling divine78 but she is too sentimental.Other governors that could not pay their salaries hide their face in shame but not the rascal that gallivinates from one state to another showing non existant swag
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by BlackTechnology: 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
As i said before Oriji is a complete and utter failure he won't stay long on the seat.Unlike you guys that support the failure called rascal all my kinsmen on this forum are united in cindemnation of his stupidity

Thank you

Finishing

Guy you just expose the hypocrisy of a typical SW.

Omo wani( He is our child)

Even when he is a criminal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Young man this is not the court of law no one is on trial
But the circumstances necessitate that we call him a thief smiley

What circumstances Bro? You called someone a thief without evidence? This change is gradually eroding the humanity and objectivity in most of you guys. Continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by BlackTechnology: 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

This is exactly what l have telling divine78 but she is too sentimental.Other governors that could not pay their salaries hide their face in shame but not the rascal that gallivinates from one state to another showing non existant swag

The rascal keeps blaming the Federal Government for his own wickedness while his suffering people hail him. grin
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Finishing

Guy you just expose the hypocrisy of a typical SW.

Omo wani( He is our child)

Even when he is a criminal grin
The only person i pity in that state is Hzrf as for the rest that are supporting the rascal they should.........
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Springz(f): 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
Ben Murray Bruce should swallow his silly words, after all Uduaghan that he gave man of the year owes workers salary alot.
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by CyberWolf: 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I agree with you Murray Bruce. Imo, Osun, Abia and Ebonyi take note.
Ebonyi just paid all the salaries being owed workers...Not that the money was not there, but that old clown Elechi was just playing politics with it...Once Dave won the election, he(Elechi)rushed and paid the 3 months salary at once...could you imagine angry angry sad sad sad sad
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The rascal keeps blaming the Federal Government for his own wickedness while his suffering people hail him. grin
GEJ will soon retire lets see who the rascal will blame for his woes
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by BlackTechnology: 10:28pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
GEJ will soon retire lets see who the rascal will blame for his woes

He will still blame GEJ grin

This Change is truly a One Chance Change cheesy
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by frankzone: 10:31pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Which swag? That one that looks like a leech? Anyway, I blame the gullible fellows from the state. Such a pity
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by tunjidj3: 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
if this is way aregbe is runnong osun by taking the state back to old days when eyes are on the needs prosterity will jugde him and his end will be worse than abacha
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 10, 2015
rexzqcom:

You are right. Lynching them will make them understand Nigerians are tired.
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by newsomtin(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce has frowned at governors who are owing their workers.

According to him,governors owing their workers have no right for private jet or huge convoys.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/senator-elect-ben-murray-bruce-come.html
benue statecomes to mind
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Awoofawo(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2015
juniormusa:
This senator elect talks too much let's see what he will do after May 29th

Don't mind the useless goat, notice me dem paiye da guy... As if he didn't owe his own workers for silverbird group and run after his female staffs, yeye person... cool
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 10, 2015
VERIFICATION OF NYSC CERTIFICATE

COLLECTION / REPLACEMENT OF NYSC CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION

COLLECTION/REPLACEMENT OF NYSC CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE

solve all NYSC problems

ISSUANCE OF NYSC TEMPORARY LETTER OF EXCLUSION

RESOLVE ERRORS IN NYSC CERTIFICATE

Apply for NYSC EXEMPTION LETTER/CERTIFICATE

Apply for NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE

SOLVE NYSC REGISTRATION PROBLEMS CALL +2348136384606
NYSC POSTING

Registration Of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates

Apply for Relocation

GET POSTED TO A NIGERIAN STATE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR NYSC SERVICE call +2348136384606

NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) ----- call +2348136384606

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiodun Olujimi Steps Down For Adeyeye At Ekiti PDP Primary Election / Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.