Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) (26894 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Ganduje Of Kano State Inaugurates Commissioners,Slashes Workers Salary(pics / List Of States Not Owing Workers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by gregg2: 9:22am On May 11, 2015
This man too dey make sense

Thank you Ben Murray-Bruce
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2015
Which constituency this oyinbo man dey represent for senate sef
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by WILSON(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2015
BY THE ANOINTING IN ME AND THE POWER THAT LIES IN ME I DECLARE THE FOLLOWING UPON ALL GOVERNORS WHO ARE UNABLE TO PAY THEIR WORKERS SALARY BEFORE FRIDAY MAY 15TH, 2015:

1. THE LORD SHALL SET A SWINGING SWORD OF DESTRUCTION IN YOUR HOME. YOU SHALL HAVE NO PEACE. THOU SHALL RUN WHEN NO MAN IS AFTER YOU
2. CANCER OF THE BRAIN SHALL LOCATE YOU
3. AT THE PEAK OF YOUR SUCCESS THOU SHALL BE CUT-OFF
4.THE VERY PERSON YOU TRUST SHALL PUT YOU TO SHAME
5. 2015 WILL BE THE END OF YOUR CAREER
6. THOU SHALL BE REDUCE TO A MEAN MAN
7. THOU SHALL BEG BEFORE YOU EAT
8. THE WEALTH YOU HAVE STOLEN SHALL BE TAKEN BY ANOTHER MAN
9. CURSE SHALL BE THY NAME AND THE FRUIT OF THY BODY
10 MAY THE CANCER WORM BEGIN TO EAT YOUR WEALTH. LET THE LOCUST TAKE OVER!!!!
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by hush15: 11:59am On May 11, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l know thats why i said useless deadwood governors AregbeRascal was singled out because of his incomptence is glaring from chinko opon imo to world tallest talking drum to spending billions on repainting FG trains to botched free meal to throwing changes from a bus to attending parties while showing useless swags while his people are starving

i like the part you said giving free meals to students. I guess the cost of free meals is to keep their parents hungry lol....

in economics, the opportunity cost is free meals and throwing monies to party supporters and followers while the real cost is hungry and unpaid workers. hahaha, these governors are terrible economists. to make it worst, they are APC governors. no hard feelings against APC but truth be told, a house built on sand of lies will eventually fall... the worst excuse a man can give for his failure is to find someone else to blame for it.
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by hush15: 12:02pm On May 11, 2015
WILSON:
BY THE ANOINTING IN ME AND THE POWER THAT LIES IN ME I DECLARE THE FOLLOWING UPON ALL GOVERNORS WHO ARE UNABLE TO PAY THEIR WORKERS SALARY BEFORE FRIDAY MAY 15TH, 2015:

1. THE LORD SHALL SET A SWINGING SWORD OF DESTRUCTION IN YOUR HOME. YOU SHALL HAVE NO PEACE. THOU SHALL RUN WHEN NO MAN IS AFTER YOU
2. CANCER OF THE BRAIN SHALL LOCATE YOU
3. AT THE PEAK OF YOUR SUCCESS THOU SHALL BE CUT-OFF
4.THE VERY PERSON YOU TRUST SHALL PUT YOU TO SHAME
5. 2015 WILL BE THE END OF YOUR CAREER
6. THOU SHALL BE REDUCE TO A MEAN MAN
7. THOU SHALL BEG BEFORE YOU EAT
8. THE WEALTH YOU HAVE STOLEN SHALL BE TAKEN BY ANOTHER MAN
9. CURSE SHALL BE THY NAME AND THE FRUIT OF THY BODY
10 MAY THE CANCER WORM BEGIN TO EAT YOUR WEALTH. LET THE LOCUST TAKE OVER!!!!

bros, am i suppose to say Amen to all these? Well, don't tell anybody that I said this o...

*whispering amen...

lol

1 Like

Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by fritiyo: 9:02pm On May 11, 2015
rottennaija:

Correction, it's not buhari that will spend. He has not even entered the office yet. It is what has been laid down for years. If he stays there, a year, two and doesn't do anything about it, then you can now say it's buhari that is paying such to just few people

Bros,constitutional Buhari is not responsible for the fixing of lawmakers salaries. He can only influence the FARMC the body responsible in fixing both buhari n lawmakers salary to reduce or increase.

Are u aware that, buhari will be using 9 billion to pay for the 8th NASS lawmaker for their housing, motor vehicle etc for jst one yr.
Re: Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 13, 2015
T.A Orji. I hope u don dey hear this. God will preserve the hottest part of hell, for you and ur fellow Governors....partners in crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / ‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.