Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued (42979 Views)

Never Knew There Are Still Humans In Animal Skin Untill I Saw Dis(snapshot) / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 5:51pm On May 10, 2015
Just like the popular interview photoblog "Humans of
New York", I felt I should create this thread so we could
share individual stories, what's on mind, life challenges
and and all.

Encouragement and advice is welcomed.
Pictures will be appreciated.
Thanks

NB: Pls there was a mishap on the first thread. Lets continue our beautiful stories here.

I go first, again smiley

Cc: Ishilove

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
Another Mother's day today. All I would wish for is another hug, one big hug from my mum.

Pic: The last Mothers Sunday I celebrated with her before leaving for studies

Updated: Wow. So many inspiring / heart-warming stories down the pages. Keep it coming.
Bless! kiss

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
msporche:
Y
please respect yourself if not this thread will head no where undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Z
done undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
flyca:
Another Mother's day today. All I would wish for is another hug, one big hug from my mum.

your mother is so pretty. I like this her gele, outfit and smile. Tell her I'm coming for the gele o cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 6:06pm On May 10, 2015
Francis Francis cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 6:07pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
your mother is so pretty. I like this her gele, outfit and smile. Tell her I'm coming for the gele o cheesy

Thank you, ma. Do you mind sharing a part of your life with us?
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by lilmax(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2015
this thread should continue in peace

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by msporche(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
please respect yourself if not this thread will head no where undecided
Isn't dat wat the OP started
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by corisande: 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
flyca:

Thank you, ma. Do you mind sharing a part of your life with us?
I will but all of the pictures of my mom is with my kid brother however I'll try and get it sha but I'm not promising you. My story

I noticed during my growing up years my mom was so hard on me that I didn't want her to be around me but now she always wants me to come to her house and when I come she doesn't want me to leave . she says she enjoys my company and always wants to hug me and all. Of course she's a great company to be with as we get to jist and jist for a long time while folding her clothes into the wardrobe and as for my daughter. She calls that one her last born. She always like taking that one around every where she goes. In church sef she usually refers to her as her last born not her grand daughter and so people are always so startled how an elderly woman will have a daughter as young as her . The ones that ha have boldness will ask me and I'll say that's my baby smiley

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
msporche:
so? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
lilmax:
this thread should continue in peace
amen undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by flyca: 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
corisande:
smiley
msporche:
corisande:
smiley

waiting for your stories and it must not be about mothers or mothers day smiley
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 7:28pm On May 10, 2015
I dedicate this to the best woman in my life

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
Eya that old thread is gone?

Ok like I was saying. Today is the first Mother's Day of my life (where some folks considered me a mother and sent me Mother's Day flowers. Awww). It's kind of a big deal for a 'small' girl like me. grin

New beginnings. Beautiful times now, Better ones ahead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by edwife(f): 7:46pm On May 10, 2015
flyca:

Beautiful mum you have there,happy mother's day to her. smiley

I was so interested in your course and what you are experiencing in China,you are a brave girl-please keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by edwife(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
@sambarry great story you have there. smiley
God bless your mum.

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 10, 2015
After TTC and health issues,he came..
He's driving us mad right now with his endless noise but we are grateful.
I pray all TTC will receive their own bundles of blessing

Modified..had to take down the pics finally

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by edwife(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2015
What a beautiful baby boy you have there Babyblues! kiss He is so cute kiss

To God be the glory,he is the beginning and the end of great miracles.

Dont' worry about the noise,it is a joy.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by edwife(f): 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
Please adaobi12 bring your picture here and tell us a bit about how it was being with your family after 12 years apart. smiley

I am a sucker of good stories.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2015
Thanks edwife kiss
Very tiring..

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by AyeeIdris(f): 8:20pm On May 10, 2015
I have been taunted with my weight all my life. It took me many years to find my voice and confidence. I did all the fad diets to no effect. My mama said i will always be fat. I should learn to love it. How can anyone love being overweight all their life?
After my baby and crazy weight gain (115kg), i got off my ass and changed my habits. Home workout and a reasonable doable diet, i got down to 85.....
I will always struggle with my weight, but i will never give up and let myself go......

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by AyeeIdris(f): 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
E
W

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Enoquin(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
My mum is a beautiful woman, kind hearted, strong, tolerant and wonderful woman. I have rarely seen her deeply angry and I fear her anger more than my strict dad's own because it means not seeing her smile for a while.

But this human story isn't about her. It is about our last born. I want to touch on what he did for me last year that touched me deep.
He is in year 1 now but last year when he came for his second post-utme because the first didn't come out well, I felt bad that he was cooped up in the house most times; there aren't many places to goin Uyo so I usually allowed him to go and watch matches by giving him money especially since he had exhausted what my parents gave him.

We all needed to go for my aunt's wedding september and my parents thought it wise, he waited and came along with us and so of course I needed to fix my hair before traveling. The human hair I was to fix had been kept in readiness but while sorting out the hair bag, I saw another human hair and instructed my sister to wash it for me. She did and because the cloud had darkened prior to her and my brother going to church, she didn't hang it out to dry but spread it on nylons in the house.
It was still cloudy when I left for church, so I didn't spread it out either. I don't attend the same church with them and mine close pretty late, so on my way back, I received a call from my brother. He wanted to know if I was coming home soon, I replied that I was.

When I got home, I met him fanning the weaves. I stood with mouth agape for a while before I asked him what he was doing.
His reply "You are fixing your hair tomorrow, I want the weave-on to dry for you"
I was speechless and humbled. I quickly told him, that wasn't what I was going to fix before the dude jump up talk say im wan go watch match wey don start cheesy

That event has stayed with me and makes me more proud of my siblings...you see, our mother raised us well...so it's still a happy mother's day to her grin

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by SAMBARRY: 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
edwife:
@sambarry great story you have there. smiley
God bless your mum.
amen o kiss

and yours to wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How A Mother Tricks Her Baby Into Sleeping / See Viral Marriage List Causing Commotion On Internet(Photo) / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.