Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued (43010 Views)

Never Knew There Are Still Humans In Animal Skin Untill I Saw Dis(snapshot) / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by ghost1718(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2015
each time i remember this i always cry........... I am the only son in a family of 9 females and only son (me) father married 3 wife mom second and she died during our birth. (me and my twin sis)i heard everything in life but father always make life hard each time i am reminded of responsibility as only male child. Love all my mummy and sisters mostly my sis whom i have not seen for a very long time now

#peace

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Samadict(f): 9:11pm On May 11, 2015
:
laykorn:

Congrats, sir. Your story strikes a familiar chord. smiley
Thanks. I'm female by the way smiley
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:27pm On May 11, 2015
Enoquin:
My mum is a beautiful woman, kind hearted, strong, tolerant and wonderful woman. I have rarely seen her deeply angry and I fear her anger more than my strict dad's own because it means not seeing her smile for a while.

But this human story isn't about her. It is about our last born. I want to touch on what he did for me last year that touched me deep.
He is in year 1 now but last year when he came for his second post-utme because the first didn't come out well, I felt bad that he was cooped up in the house most times; there aren't many places to goin Uyo so I usually allowed him to go and watch matches by giving him money especially since he had exhausted what my parents gave him.

We all needed to go for my aunt's wedding september and my parents thought it wise, he waited and came along with us and so of course I needed to fix my hair before traveling. The human hair I was to fix had been kept in readiness but while sorting out the hair bag, I saw another human hair and instructed my sister to wash it for me. She did and because the cloud had darkened prior to her and my brother going to church, she didn't hang it out to dry but spread it on nylons in the house.
It was still cloudy when I left for church, so I didn't spread it out either. I don't attend the same church with them and mine close pretty late, so on my way back, I received a call from my brother. He wanted to know if I was coming home soon, I replied that I was.

When I got home, I met him fanning the weaves. I stood with mouth agape for a while before I asked him what he was doing.
His reply "You are fixing your hair tomorrow, I want the weave-on to dry for you"
I was speechless and humbled. I quickly told him, that wasn't what I was going to fix before the dude jump up talk say im wan go watch match wey don start cheesy

That event has stayed with me and makes me more proud of my siblings...you see, our mother raised us well...so it's still a happy mother's day to her grin
I think I'll love to marry your brother..hehehehe
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by ghost1718(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
cococandy:
More stories:

When we were younger, we used to fight a lot. We fought over everything. Chores, food, clothes, shoes, everything.
We didn't even look alike so you couldn't tell we were twins. I think we were the most different kind of twins anyone ever saw. She was the carefree, outspoken and bold type while I was kind of reserved and shy so we didn't get along so well as per personality.

I miss you so much twinny. cry cry cry
And I cry when I play "if you believe" that we used to sing together and you're not here to spoil one line with a wrong lyric for me.
Or finish my perfume and lie that it wasn't you. grin
Or break my shoe heels and sneak it back into my closet before I can find out you wore it. grin
I'm not fun without you.

I love you so much. embarassed
miss. U should be happy that u grow with ur twin. My father the type that believed females will dull his only son. I have never lived up to a year with my family. Each time i returned. My father will call one of my uncle for me to live with him

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by boynigeria(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
Enoquin:
My mum is a beautiful woman, kind hearted, strong, tolerant and wonderful woman. I have rarely seen her deeply angry and I fear her anger more than my strict dad's own because it means not seeing her smile for a while.

But this human story isn't about her. It is about our last born. I want to touch on what he did for me last year that touched me deep.
He is in year 1 now but last year when he came for his second post-utme because the first didn't come out well, I felt bad that he was cooped up in the house most times; there aren't many places to goin Uyo so I usually allowed him to go and watch matches by giving him money especially since he had exhausted what my parents gave him.

We all needed to go for my aunt's wedding september and my parents thought it wise, he waited and came along with us and so of course I needed to fix my hair before traveling. The human hair I was to fix had been kept in readiness but while sorting out the hair bag, I saw another human hair and instructed my sister to wash it for me. She did and because the cloud had darkened prior to her and my brother going to church, she didn't hang it out to dry but spread it on nylons in the house.
It was still cloudy when I left for church, so I didn't spread it out either. I don't attend the same church with them and mine close pretty late, so on my way back, I received a call from my brother. He wanted to know if I was coming home soon, I replied that I was.

When I got home, I met him fanning the weaves. I stood with mouth agape for a while before I asked him what he was doing.
His reply "You are fixing your hair tomorrow, I want the weave-on to dry for you"
I was speechless and humbled. I quickly told him, that wasn't what I was going to fix before the dude jump up talk say im wan go watch match wey don start cheesy

That event has stayed with me and makes me more proud of my siblings...you see, our mother raised us well...so it's still a happy mother's day to her grin
sounds like a pussi in the making to me
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Enoquin(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I think I'll love to marry your brother..hehehehe

You either want to marry him or not, no room for thinking tongue. And come prepared with your groomprice grin

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Enoquin(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
boynigeria:

sounds like a pussi in the making to me

Lmao and who is a non pussy? The one that fights his sisters or stretch his legs and wait for food? Or the one that doesn't care about his siblings but want them to care about him?

Love doesn't ask why.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2015
Enoquin:

You either want to marry him or not, no room for thinking tongue. And come prepared with your groomprice grin
..hahhahahahahahah...*groom price
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
ghost1718:
miss. U should be happy that u grow with ur twin. My father the type that believed females will dull his only son. I have never lived up to a year with my family. Each time i returned. My father will call one of my uncle for me to live with him
kpele

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On May 11, 2015
He's such a darling smiley
Enoquin:

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2015
Beautiful!

AyeeIdris:
I have been taunted with my weight all my life. It took me many years to find my voice and confidence. I did all the fad diets to no effect. My mama said i will always be fat. I should learn to love it. How can anyone love being overweight all their life?
After my baby and crazy weight gain (115kg), i got off my ass and changed my habits. Home workout and a reasonable doable diet, i got down to 85.....
I will always struggle with my weight, but i will never give up and let myself go......
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
Awww, cute baby, she's precious .

mcdokwe:
the story behind the name... loading

I named her Miracle...

When she was concieved, a lot of people from unimaginable quarters said she was better off aborted, making doom predictions and suppositions saying how we wouldn't pull through due to financial challenges and all that, hmmmm.... a lot of evil reasons.. but we were prepared to take the storm and we came out fine, She is very beautiful, loved and wanted by all... everybody claiming one thing or the other when if they had the final say, "she was was just blood that could be flushed away"

kai!

I have never knoen a happier time than holding her in my palms and having a laugh with her... Needless to say that everything was laid down to see to her smooth arrival, stressless and in ways it could only be God...

She would be 1 in 5days
My Miracle
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by boynigeria(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
Enoquin:

Lmao and who is a non pussy? The one that fights his sisters or stretch his legs and wait for food? Or the one that doesn't care about his siblings but want them to care about him?

Love doesn't ask why.
im the only dude among siblings of four, i dont stretch my legs and wait for food cos i love cooking and im always in the kitchen when i was around, i dont fight my sistas, why will i, they are my closest pals but u dont see me breading hair, helping with makeup and shitttt. thats homo

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
Let me drop mine.

When I wanted to go to court last week, I wore a sleeveless black gown because of the heat in the court room, my mum had never complained about the gown but this particular day, she asked me to wear a jacket, which I almost refused to giving excuse that I didn't want to wear anything asides the gown cos of the heat.

Then she told me to take her black jacket that isn't long sleeved. Thank God I listened to her.

Immediately I got to court that day, very heavy rain started that lasted for over 30minutes, while it was raining, I kept praying for her and blessing her in my mind because if I hadn't listened to her or if she didn't "disturb" me to wear the jacket that day, cold would have dealt with me.

God bless my mom.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Enoquin(f): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
cococandy:
He's such a darling smiley

Thanks, he'll hear

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Enoquin(f): 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
boynigeria:

im the only dude among siblings of four, i dont stretch my legs and wait for food cos i love cooking and im always in the kitchen when i was around, i dont fight my sistas, why will i, they are my closest pals but u dont see me breading hair, helping with makeup and shitttt. thats homo

Na so, stories dey mutate come spread. Where did you see him braiding or applying make-up for me? You would do well not to assume or think that your definition of brotherly love is the only way.

You cannot do that for your sisters, fine but don't disparage my brother. If you cannot understand that kind hearted gesture, please leave it be. Life na jeje

25 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by misfab(f): 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
shrekandfiona:

lol cheesy thanks for the compliment. After I decided to get back to shape, i started minor exercises I jogged twice a week round my estate very early in the mornings. If your estate is not secured, try indoor skipping with ropes.

I also take lemon juice with warm water 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night. Just squeeze half a lemon in a glass add warm water to fill up and drink. It helps a lot. Also worked for my tummy too. I also had my dinner 7pm latest. Try these tips and you'll start seeing results in 2 weeks. Cheers

Aww..thanks a lot dear. Will try all u mentioned. Wish me luck! Haha
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by soji1992: 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by uzolexis(f): 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
kachiz:
I want to share mine also.

Growing up, I always bed wetted every night I slept..It was only on rare nights that I woke up dry. sometimes I bed wet, change cloths and bed wet again.

Whenever I tried to feel bad and depressed, mum was always by my side, she told me of my cousin who bed wetted till university days.

Fast forward I entered secondary school, I bed wetted on the first and last day in school. I never tried looking for peoples trouble so that they wont call me a "bed wetter" in front of gals during school time.

There were days I will take my last meal in the afternoon and not take water again, yet I still wake up drenched in my own urine. I didn't know what was wrong. I prayed everyday for God to help me to stop. why was it me? even my brother who is 5 years younger than me doesn't wet the bed.

This contributed a lot to keeping me from many interactions back then in school. The height was in my ss2 when our hostel captain brought us out before the whole campus i.e the "bedwetting gang" so that they could pray for us. I died severally standing there in front of my juniors.
He didn't understand what people that bedwet pass through, so he thought he could make fun of us. I have forgiven him long ago.

If you still bedwet or you know someone who does, don't be harsh on them and ignore people that try telling down on you.

"Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am pass"

I cant really say the actual date I stopped waking up from my own ocean of urine, I woke up one day and realised that its been a while since It stopped.
I am awaiting nysc come June 2nd and I didn't bedwet through uni.

Thanks for reading.
*No pictures so that you wont see me tomorrow and start thinking "rain maker".

suffered d same up to my uni days so I totally understand sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Olaone1: 10:36pm On May 11, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by sunnedee: 10:39pm On May 11, 2015
kikilove:
These stories are nice and touching.it gives me great pleasure to read them and feel like I know some nairalanders better.nairaland has come to be a place of solace for me,a site I can come to when I need to laugh or just read something and am glad am part of this Nairaland family.God bless u all who have shared ur stories so far and I pray he helps to right all the wrongs. #nairalandfamily

Hi.
You got mail
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by tana4gud(f): 10:51pm On May 11, 2015
rofemiguwa:
HEhehehehehe you are forgiven, wish I was born slim, I have big bones dou! But I will surely get to atleast 70kg by hook or crook. Hehehehehe. Much luv

here am I weighting 49kg @22....wishing everyday dat I m fleshy
It is well!
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Obike10: 11:11pm On May 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Francis Francis cheesy grin

See as u dey call the guy like your bingo.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 11, 2015
I graduated at 22 with 2:1 in Physics I got a banking job and before I knew it at 25 I was already Managing a unit in a big Oil servicing company. I was paid heavily but my bosses complain of my high salary, after series of threats and abuse by them. I walked away from the company even with their apologies I never looked back.
I started supplying fresh fish to a big hotel, my gf left me, I used my life savings to build a big carwash and bar but I could not get any washer to help me wash d cars, I was doing the washing myself, I was abused, insulted by taxi drivers it never affected my will to succeed.
After a year,an International University offered me a job and also gave me a house coincidentally my official house is opposite a carwash, whenever I look through the window from my bedroom and see those boys washing people's cars under the sun it done on me where the Lord had picked me up from.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by bibiking7(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2015
Growing Up, my dad used to whoop our a55es. So we would steal his cane and throw it away, but he would buy another one with time. One day when we were all grown up and gisting with my old man, my dad said that "Thank God i did not raise my kids with cane", we all (me and my sibblings) looked at each other like grin. The best way to describe the expression on our faces is PAALE, IF I HEAR SAY YOU NO FLOG US.

There really are humans on nairaland.

I gained admission into the university to study a course i did not like, lost focus, thought i was going to drop out, but didn't. I pulled through and came out with a lame grade, tried to join the army but couldn't. Then i got a good job (surprisingly), earning more than my peeps that had good grades. Now i just need to fall in love and this story will have an almost happy ever after ending....

Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by ErepaTV: 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I will but all of the pictures of my mom is with my kid brother however I'll try and get it sha but I'm not promising you. My story

I noticed during my growing up years my mom was so hard on me that I didn't want her to be around me but now she always wants me to come to her house and when I come she doesn't want me to leave . she says she enjoys my company and always wants to hug me and all. Of course she's a great company to be with as we get to jist and jist for a long time while folding her clothes into the wardrobe and as for my daughter. She calls that one her last born. She always like taking that one around every where she goes. In church sef she usually refers to her as her last born not her grand daughter and so people are always so startled how an elderly woman will have a daughter as young as her . The ones that ha have boldness will ask me and I'll say that's my baby smiley

Eyaaa
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by smileysmiles(f): 11:37pm On May 11, 2015
Dominiquez:
I graduated at 22 with 2:1 in Physics I got a banking job and before I knew it at 25 I was already Managing a unit in a big Oil servicing company. I was paid heavily but my bosses complain of my high salary, after series of threats and abuse by them. I walked away from the company even with their apologies I never looked back.
I started supplying fresh fish to a big hotel, my gf left me, I used my life savings to build a big carwash and bar but I could not get any washer to help me wash d cars, I was doing the washing myself, I was abused, insulted by taxi drivers it never affected my will to succeed.
After a year,an International University offered me a job and also gave me a house coincidentally my official house is opposite a carwash, whenever I look through the window from my bedroom and see those boys washing people's cars under the sun it done on me where the Lord had picked me up from.

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2015
Little about me ... PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THIS! Instead, REPLY AND MENTION MY USERNAME!
Well i am still a teenager , an undergraduate. I'm from an average family (just very average). Mum is a petty trader, Dad also works. Though, they are trying but i always need more! Sometimes i would decide not to bother telling them i need to purchase textbooks because i know how i left home.
I don't beg and i expect nothing from nobody cuz i believe in myself. There's one thing my friends always laugh at when i talk about, sometimes they even bring it up as a joke, it's my aspiration for making money online to support myself with it. Well,i believe one day whilst we all are sstill in school even this year! , i will show them my bank details showing what i received from my online earnings. I'm always confident as i make my research and i will always try out methods till i find the one working. I pray it doesn't affect my GP too negatively!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by eebruboss(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2015
Dominiquez:
Wao!!!! GOD knows the thought he has 4 us! It of Good... Buh b4 the Good nko You still see that yur gf one day!! In your new riches!! Am getting prepared 4 what i'll face after sch!! Am ready!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by eebruboss(m): 12:05am On May 12, 2015
Hakorehdeh
I wish to know too bro... Am an undergraduate too!! Background is average as well... I only vent into politics in my sch to support myself and meet a whole lot of people to!! Buh if your idea is know too u might save more than a day
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2015
eebruboss:
Hakorehdeh
I wish to know too bro... Am an undergraduate too!! Background is average as well... I only vent into politics in my sch to support myself and meet a whole lot of people to!! Buh if your idea is know too u might save more than a day
k bro, though i always make my research extensive, mostly when i am less busy i do that but trust me nl is always a big resource to me. You can always visit the nl business section.
Already, i have found someone who offered to put me through whenever am ready(i need to purchase a domain and hosting). That's way too much for me to afford. I've never bought an ebook before and i don't plan to buy any. I depend on my personal research not just a crappy writeup that will only waste my time. I'm starting something as soon as i get my laptop!
But bro nah you ooo. Politics here in my school is a GP drainer. I fear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / See Viral Marriage List Causing Commotion On Internet(Photo) / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.