Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat (10613 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
With everybody trekking now, Tfare suppose reduce
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Nimblemind(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
Arrest all trekkers... The stupidìty has become excess!
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by millionboi(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2015
Jobles tinz
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by sessydu: 6:38pm On May 10, 2015
Im waiting to see when a whole town decides to trek for som1.......smh

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2015
These people don kolo finish o. How person go dey celebrate defeat. Since I was born, ppl celebrate victory not defeat.
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by ExInferis(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2015
To sympathize with my stomach, im trekking from my bedroom to the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by seedorfg(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
and you want fuel to decrease when the morons are busy trekking from oju-elegba to yaba left grin
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by okooloyun1(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Ogbeni wetin happen? U go obtain form b4 u join d space booker's group.
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by free2ryhme: 6:46pm On May 10, 2015
These politicians have embezzled ur state funds and all u do to trek congratulating them abi?

Continue ur descendants with eat sand and stones

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by SethJr: 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
Abeg if u sawing dem, tell dem say Seth dey congratulationing dem
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by darlenese(f): 6:49pm On May 10, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2015
okooloyun1:
Ogbeni wetin happen? U go obtain form b4 u join d space booker's group.
lolzzzz ok. i yaff hear
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by orieoda(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2015
...And the madness escalates...

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Revolva(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
Which kind nonsense be all this trekers own..na wa o....i am tired of all these lies
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by neighbourhud: 7:33pm On May 10, 2015
Any idiot can trek as he or she wishes. undecided
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by usman638(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2015
Dis trekkin tin is gettin out of hand o eleyi le o
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
Dem take style go mock the man
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by ameedi(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
The problem with we nigerians is that we are very good at copying and imitating instead of innovating.just because someone did it everyone else is doing it. Let them trek well oo,wishing them safe trekking.
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by paperless1: 8:39pm On May 10, 2015
what is dis madness of trekking all about?
What relationship.has trekking wit.governance?
Is dis progressive or retrogressive?
Poor northerners ,,,,,,,,
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by doyinbaby(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2015
jobless youths,keep on wasting your time
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by shobroy10(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
Mehn,wats really happenin.is this a new form of showing solidarity or just plain attention seeking stunt.
If you ask me,I will go for the latter.

Even alhaji dey among self.

**MEANWHILE**

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
abeg go find work na
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by dollyptosh(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
I don't really blame them. Na fuel scarcity cheesy
Aunt twaci. How is your kid bro? Lol
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Paschal55(m): 6:07am On May 11, 2015
Shey una dey trek ba... ok.... kip trekking n neva stop.
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Twaci(f): 6:50am On May 11, 2015
dollyptosh:
Aunt twaci. How is your kid bro? Lol
Very fine dear, thanks. Good morning.
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by simdam500(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2015
Crap!
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by jpphilips(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2015
National Trekkers Association (NTA)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / Atikulators Watch These Numbers And Hold Your Breath! / Abdul Umar: Attack On The Police College True, But No Officer Was Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.