Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His (10611 Views)

IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) / Alex Ekwueme Flown Abroad For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by sweetsandy4luv(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See his Current condition

Remember the popular Apostle Suleman prophecy on the Governor some months back…
Information reaching Newsflashngr.com claim that the governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasiru El Rufai maybe engaged in the battle of his life at a medical facility in Europe.

It was gathered that the Kaduna State governor collapsed at his state office in Kaduna on the week of March 1, 2017 in what medical experts suspect maybe a related stroke.A source from Kaduna government house confirmed to this online newspaper that the Governor had been sickly and had been having collapsing spells shortly following his participation at the Kogi polls. It was understood that after the electoral polls in Kogi where he played a pivotal role for the All Progressive Congress [APC], he began displaying a weakened health status. It later deteriorated to the governor collapsing at the office and at meetings.

It is uncertain the present status of the Governor presently, but the Governor was not around to welcome the return of the President when the aircraft landed at the Kaduna Airport. He was represented by the deputy Governor.

Governor El Rufai had been engaged in a verbal clash with the founder of omega fire ministries, Apostle John Suleiman.

Governor El Rufai had banned all public evangelism in Kaduna State. The introduced licensing of all evangelical events by the state government as the only allowed evangelism in the State. Apostle Suleiman denounced the Governor and called him anti Christian.

The Apostle even prophesied that the Governor will die. El Rufai responded by asking for the date of his death.
Continue reading here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/2017/03/14/breaking-hours-el-rufai-grievous-sickness-flown-abroad-reported-current-state-health-will-shock/

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by BlackDBagba: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by junnyjake(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Can someone confirm this Pls?
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
We all know that men of God have power in their tongue. We as Christians have seen God in action or heard testimonies of prayer points fulfilled when in church. Some of you have even have answered prayers. Yet, when prophesies are shared, you doubt and make mockery. God cannot be mocked. If the Islamic Allah does not know who YHWH is, then they need to understand why true believers fight with their knees. They need to know that the most dangerous terrorists on the planet are the gentle christians they trample on daily.
With great power comes greater responsibility, christians may be gentle but pray they never invoke God's wrath on anyone. The walls of Jericho collapsed because God's people sang, danced and shouted. Gideon won a battle with only 300 soildiers when then made noises against their enemy. When Apostle Suleiman prophesied, I knew God will honour the word of his servant but he also provided grace period for El'Rufai. I guess the time ran out.
My prophet in Jos is a radical man with so much fulfiled prophesies. Just on sunday a prophesy he gave about Buhari not being on seat and will be missing was reviewed in sunday service. I was shocked. All in all. Never critise or judge anyone. Never provoke anyone to say a negative prayer on you. Never insult God's oracle and run from threads where Pastors are insulted. Call me sheeple! Whatever, to enter God's kingdom one must keep his wisdom aside and be like little children. Obey, is all God ask of you.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by malware: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Arrant nonsense
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by emeka2847: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
What is verbal clash? Has he ever quarrelled with Apostle SuleWOMANizer?
It has been the so called apostle quarrelling with himself. He is on his own o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Pcarpd(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Since 1st of March and its today that we are hearing the news undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by unitysheart(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
O seriously serious.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
It is not true untill it is true.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Annie939(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
get well soon Mr governor
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Abdhul(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Governor El Rufai had banned all public
evangelism in Kaduna State. The
introduced licensing of ALL evangelical

events by the state government as the
only allowed evangelism in the State.
Apostle Suleiman denounced the Governor and called him anti Christian. The Apostle even prophesied that the
Governor will die. El Rufai responded by
asking for the date of his death.
How is that anti christian now angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by iluvdonjazzy: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
noted please
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Adiola(f): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
this midget ,you don't own life after all bubu even you

2 Likes

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Ikigia: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
After 2 weeks since the incident, the news just surfacing.....okay
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by dahunsy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Coughs# clearthroat **** Am back from a month's ban....this is time for sober reflection.....however am seeking legal advice for next step to take against koboland
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by bedspread: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Like elrufai like.........
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by benkeke(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hell-Rufai must die

3 Likes

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by 1shortblackboy: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
beatcoins:
We all know that men of God have power in their tongue. We as Christians have seen God in action or heard testimonies of prayer points fulfilled when in church. Some of you have even have answered prayers. Yet, when prophesies are shared, you doubt and make mockery. God cannot be mocked. If the Islamic Allah does not know who YHWH is, then they need to understand why true believers fight with their knees. They need to know that the most dangerous terrorists on the planet are the gentle christians they trample on daily.
With great power comes greater responsibility, christians may be gentle but pray they never invoke God's wrath on anyone. The walls of Jericho collapsed because God's people sang, danced and shouted. Gideon won a battle with only 300 soildiers when then made noises against their enemy. When Apostle Suleiman prophesied, I knew God will honour the word of his servant but he also provided grace period for El'Rufai. I guess the time ran out.
My prophet in Jos is a radical man with so much fulfiled prophesies. Just on sunday a prophesy he gave about Buhari not being on seat and will be missing was reviewed in sunday service. I was shocked. All in all. Never critise or judge anyone. Never provoke anyone to say a negative prayer on you. Never insult God's oracle and run from threads where Pastors are insulted. Call me sheeple! Whatever, to enter God's kingdom one must keep his wisdom aside and be like little children. Obey, is all God ask of you.
a prophet is not a pastor get urself a pastor
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by omenkaLives(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
I think whenever we call Muslims illiterates who could easily be swayed by their Imams to do whatever bidding they seek, we should examine ourselves and tell ourselves the gospel truth- we are no different! cheesy

in fact, since this useless apostle's incident, I've been tempted to think we are even worse. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by mrsfavour(f): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
beatcoins:
which church do u attend ? am so impressed, u know the Bible. May God continue to uphold u. am a Methodist, married a Catholic.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by FunkyMetahuman: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Another nonsense news from otobo pussy licking pastor's corner grin

3 Likes

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by laribari(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
emeka2847:
What is verbal clash? Has he ever quarrelled with Apostle SuleWOMANizer?
It has been the so called apostle quarrelling with himself. He is on his own o

You are indeed a fool and you are igbo? Why reason why a ram?
L,et me analyze your foolishly so that you will see that you are a fool.

1. Latest revelation and otobo's confession proves that suleman was blackmailed. So what evidence do you have to call him a womanizer?

2. El-rufai was quarreling with the church and it affects and concerns all christians. You are telling a preacher to take license to preach. You are banning him from preaching public which is against national constitution.

With all these, isnt he quarreling with the church? Who are custodians of the church? Isn't it pastors? Who does el-rufai's law affect most? Isn't it pastors and evangelists?

You see, you are a fool.
El-rufai drew the first blood.

Bloody atheist!!

3 Likes

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 15, 2017
beatcoins:

WHAT IS THE GOOD OF THE POWER IN THEIR TONGUE WHEN THE COUNTRY IS THIS POOR? CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF BY PASTORS WHO KEEP GETTING RICHER.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Bitterleafsoup: 3:47am On Mar 15, 2017
laribari:

You are indeed a fool and you are igbo? Why reason why a ram?
L,et me analyze your foolishly so that you will see that you are a fool.

1. Latest revelation and otobo's confession proves that suleman was blackmailed. So what evidence do you have to call him a womanizer?

2. El-rufai was quarreling with the church and it affects and concerns all christians. You are telling a preacher to take license to preach. You are banning him from preaching public which is against national constitution.

With all these, isnt he quarreling with the church? Who are custodians of the church? Isn't it pastors? Who does el-rufai's law affect most? Isn't it pastors and evangelists?

You see, you are a fool.
El-rufai drew the first blood.

Bloody atheist!!

Is this your post Christ like?

1 Share

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by ayenny02(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2017
beatcoins:
Mr man stop saying rubbish, if truely your men of God have power in their tongue let the first and last, small and big, short and tall, black and white, men and women among the men of god come together and remove Nigerian from recession in three days that's when I will believe in your men of God.

If truely they have Power in their tongue let them use it to control their pen1s from fornication and adultery

If truely they have power in their tongue let them command money from heaven and stop collecting tithes from church members

If truely they have power in their tongue let them convert all people in Nigeria to Christianity

If they can't do those things they are all fakes, scammer, 419, men of devil, yahooyahoo, pls add your own

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by emperorAY(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Do u know dat apostle suleiman must nt be righteous for God to use him,God may decide to honor his word just to show his power to d hidden
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by momentarylapse: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2017
emperorAY:
Do u know dat apostle suleiman must nt be righteous for God to use him,God may decide to honor his word just to show his power to d hidden

My friend keep quiet! It is gullible followers like you whose tithe he has used for investing in oloshos!

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Can people learn to mind their business for once

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by emperorAY(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2017
momentarylapse:

My friend keep quiet! It is gullible followers like you whose tithe he has used for investing in oloshos!

U can be a prostitute and perform a miracle read ur bible well if u ar a Christian
And am nt supporting d apostle
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by prittygift114: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2017
ayenny02:

Mr man stop saying rubbish, if truely your men of God have power in their tongue let the first and last, small and big, short and tall, black and white, men and women among the men of god come together and remove Nigerian from recession in three days that's when I will believe in your men of God.

If truely they have Power in their tongue let them use it to control their pen1s from fornication and adultery

If truely they have power in their tongue let them command money from heaven and stop collecting tithes from church members

If truely they have power in their tongue let them convert all people in Nigeria to Christianity

If they can't do those things they are all fakes, scammer, 419, men of devil, yahooyahoo, pls add your own
it is the devil that is speaking tru you..... I rebuke that voice in you......... Do not speak ill because you are under grace.. My God is a consuming fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Waits For Senate As Reps Approve N30,000 / Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.