Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz (25376 Views)

The Biography Of Orijin101 And Chiam55 / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
Twaci:

I am not going to tell you why I should win, rather I'll show you why and you decide for yourself. Please click on: Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

10 years from now, hmmm, married, definitely married. A happy and satisfied woman with a lovely family (with plenty children involved oh!). Also, one that has gotten almost all that she desires, leaving positive impacts on the lives of those around her.

Lovely answer. Thanks for showing. Please hang around because people will ask questions from u after 7.00pm.

Over to you tosyne2much.

Are u ready tohpahz?
Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
Over to you tosyne2much!

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tohpahz(f): 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Lovely answer. Thanks for showing. Please hang around because people will ask questions from u after 7.00pm.

Over to you tosyne2much.

Are u ready tohpahz?

Yes i am..

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
Now it's time. Topahz don't be afraid my dear. My questions will not knock you off your feet cheesy

kindly tell us your real name, and how you came about the moniker "Topahz"
Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tohpahz(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now it's time. Tophaz don't be afraid my dear. My questions will not knock you off your feet cheesy

kindly tell us your real name, and how you came about the moniker "Tophaz"

Lolzz. I'm not afraid.. Evening!

My names are Okpara Onyinyechi Amarachi.

Tohpahz.. it's derived from a yellow stone called topaz.. i fell in love with the stone, people started calling me that. And i just customized it to get tohpahz..

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen,

By 7.10pm, the floor will be open to ask questions.

Get your questions ready. cool
Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tosyne2much(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
Tell us how you came about nairaland
Tell us your age, hobbies, and educational background
Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tohpahz(f): 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tell us how you came about nairaland

Tell us your age, hobbies, and educational background

Please mention me when asking the questions.. thanks.

I think i was searching for information about a phone on google and it redirected me here.

Am 20.
Love singing although the voice isnt adequate (but I'd get there smiley)
I love Chatting, doing things on my phone (tweaking )
Reading novels(mostly hadley chase)
And learning new things..

Am a final year student of school of nursing umuahia.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2015
Tohpahz

Now, it's time to answer a question an average Nigerian babe will lie about or tear you to pieces if you ask her. Are you a virgin ? cheesy

What can you say about sex on first date ?

Can you be blind folded to date a broke guy?
Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tohpahz(f): 7:01pm On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tohpahz

Now, it's time to answer a question an average Nigerian babe will lie about or tear you to pieces if you ask her. Are you a virgin ? cheesy

What can you say about sex on first date ?

Can you be blind folded to date a broke guy?

Well, been a virgin doesn't make anyone less a person.. so grin

Sex on d first date as i said before is totally dependent on feelings of both parties and also their choice.. but its better to wait and know what the person really wants..

A guy been broke today doesn't mean he'd be broke tomorrow..
So id date a broke guy who has ambition and prospective..

40 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2015
Tohpahz

What's the average number of pms you receive/reply daily ?

Does pms from random dudes give you assurance of beauty ?
Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tohpahz(f): 7:04pm On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tohpahz

What's the average number of pms you reply daily ?

Does pms from random dudes give you assurance of beauty ?

I don't count..
And that doesn't give me assurance of beauty..

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
Tohpahz

What makes you think you will be amongst the finalists in the forthcoming contest ?

Which of the contestants is a threat to you ?

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tohpahz(f): 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tohpahz

What makes you think you will be amongst the finalist in the forthcoming contest ?

Which of the contestants is a threat to you ?

I think i got what it takes to be amongst the finalists

I don't see anyone as a threat, we are all here for a reason or the other.. so i do my thing and watch the results.. Nobody is a threat..

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
Tohpahz

Have you ever been dumped ?

What trips you in a guy ?

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by tohpahz(f): 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tohpahz

What trips you in a guy ?

Firstly intelligence draws mi to people.. the way they handle issues and analyze Things..

Then physically, id say height first. Then other things follow..

Have i been dumped.. yes and no.. it was complicated.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Thanks tosyne2much! Great Job! To our guest thanks for showing up.

Now the floor is open to ask questions ladies and gentlemen.

Lalasticlala, twaci and tohpahz, this is where your presence is needed.

Goodluck guests.

Great job Ishilove Clapping for you.

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Lalasticlala please I have a question for you.

How do you do all this. I mean you are always online here on Nairaland,at least from the hours Nigerians are mostly awake.
At the same time you are on other social media platforms like twitter, instagram, facebook. You are also always on Nigerian news websites and blogs all on the bid to source for information. Still coupled with all this you also peruse through Nairaland sections looking for home page worthy threads to move to the home page.

All this must be really stressful. How on earth do you cope? What's your drive?

Are there times you just felt like switching off your computer?

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by yorubaboiy: 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
tohpahz:

I think i got what it takes to be amongst the finalists

I don't see anyone as a threat, we are all here for a reason or the other.. so i do my thing and watch the results.. Nobody is a threat..
what role do u tink u have to play as the miss nairaland of nairaland..........ibeere mi fun ire niyen tohphaz....#modified

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by naija1stpikin: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:
Lalasticlala please I have a question for you.

How do you do all this. I mean you are always online here on Nairaland,at least from the hours Nigerians are mostly awake.
At the same time you are on other social media platforms like twitter, instagram, facebook. You are also always on Nigerian news websites and blogs all on the bid to source for information. Still coupled with all this you also peruse through Nairaland sections looking for home page worthy threads to move to the home page.

All this must be really stressful. How on earth do you cope? What's your drive?

Are there times you just felt like switching off your computer?

Those questions should be directed at u

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by agarawu23(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
If I talk now, dem go say Jack don come. Why was every other comment hidden except Miss.classy's?

This NL ehn

dont mind them, total bullshitt.

nothing makes one moniker more special than others.

missclasssy 's tribalism no get part2. I saw her tribal comment when she was campaigning for twac.I oh!!! cos u found out lalastic.lala is also from Abia that's why you want deep question to know if you guys are related(na know family at all)

wristwatch shouldn't have interviewed lala cos he is just dodging questions, so what's the need?(when we already know he is busy)

ishilove is hiding comments cos a super mod is been interviewed, listen , NL is a no man's land and I blv head no pass head.( where were you when other nairalanders was interviewed)

I hate cheating.

"ori oju ori"

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by stephenqueen: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:
hun
Ishilove please do the needful, we were told not to campaign here

Re: The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz by kliq(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies