Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (48047 Views)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by agitator: 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has 16 states as against the fraudulent one's 4 states.
No competition, Buhari would soon feed him to his cows after cutting him down to size.

They have already started with OBJ. Do you think the leaked money laundering tape was a coincidence. angry angry angry

Tinubu is next. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by abdulwastecx(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
NobleG1:
Yorubas love Hausa/Fulani who continue to use and f*uck them left and right! And yet they hate Igbos who do them absolutely nothing!

Yorubas deserve every damn thing they get from these rag heads!

yoruba love hausa fulani because they travel up north to kano, katsina, suleja, zaria, sokoto, minna etc. Trade there, assimilate into there culture, worship in the same mosque with them, get employment in their establishment without been treated negatively.

how many yoruba men are living in the whole east?
how many yoruba men can get land easily in the east and south ( excluding edo state)?
how many get employment in government offices in the east?

the truth of the matter is most Yoruba's feel at home while in the north...i see no much differences between bida in niger state and ikare in ondo state.

i will always support a northern agenda over a south east agenda and i know many yoruba like me share the same opinion
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by SilverSurfer: 5:24pm On May 11, 2015
brixton:
Cut him to size after using him? I know Tinubu will not rest without a fight... Like we have seen the southwest determines who wins the presidential elections and I'm sure we all know Tinubu' influence in the region
Self delusion is the worst form of delusion. The votes of the southwest have always been meaningless. Don't go there giving yourself the false hope that your votes made Buhari president. The votes that swung the election in buhari's favour is that of the middle belt. If Jonathan had won there, he would have coasted to victory.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by brixton: 5:37pm On May 11, 2015
SilverSurfer:
Self delusion is the worst form of delusion. The votes of the southwest have always been meaningless. Don't go there giving yourself the false hope that your votes made Buhari president. The votes that swung the election in buhari's favour is that of the middle belt. If Jonathan had won there, he would have coasted to victory.

And if jonathan had won in the sw, what then? I'm sure you know he wudnt lose? Go back to 2011
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by pinkgoodies(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2015
If u shld say tinubu is greedy 4 eating wat he sow. Den u shall no eat wat u sow.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by ayoromer: 6:09pm On May 11, 2015
Goodnews tinibu fasola amachi adams n rochas gang up n use a militry chiken frm d aboki state dat has lost election for three times naija did not want him but d yorubas rigged election for him because dey think baba wil kpai n their brother wil rule because niger delta oil blocks i pray tinibu live to see d change b4 he is cut to sizes aboki wil show him wicked ones.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by NobleG1(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2015
abdulwastecx:

yoruba love hausa fulani because they travel up north to kano, katsina, suleja, zaria, sokoto, minna etc. Trade there, assimilate into there culture, worship in the same mosque with them, get employment in their establishment without been treated negatively.

how many yoruba men are living in the whole east?
how many yoruba men can get land easily in the east and south ( excluding edo state)?
how many get employment in government offices in the east?

the truth of the matter is most Yoruba's feel at home while in the north...i see no much differences between bida in niger state and ikare in ondo state.

i will always support a northern agenda over a south east agenda and i know many yoruba like me share the same opinion

Yorubas don't normally travel to the East unless for NYSC or political party meetings or few who attend weddings.

So you can't expect to be employed in an Eastern government while you sit at Ota. No ethnic group or region in Nigeria is more sociable than the Easterners. You know it. Easterners travel wide, there's no place you won't see an Easterner in Nigeria. We live anywhere, dine and party with everyone, marry locals, establish busineses that contribute to the society we're based in. We're nation builders. Such can't be said of either H/Fulanis or Yorubas.

There are many Igbos that speak many languages of other ethnic groups in Nigeria including Youruba and Hausa. How many Yorubas speak Igbo, almost none (few who speak a little Igbo are married to Igbos). So don’t tell me how assimiliated Yorubas are in the north. North is just a part of the country.

Yes, you guys have "special" relationship with Huasa/Fulanis (H/F) that can't be tolerated by the Igbos because it's totally onesided. They use you guys to achieve their H/F agenda and you guys are f*ucking too blind to see it!

H/Fulanis killed Abiola, a notable Yoruba man who won the first freest and fairest election in Nigerian history! Not only that, they cancelled the June 12 Election! I could go on and on. Now they're trying to squash Tinubu's influence in APC, now that a Northerner has won. Buhari wouldn't have won without Tinubu's influence and connections. Tinubu worked very hard for Buhari to win and these rag heads are still ungrateful. They just want to control everything as they did during their military dictatorships. If you think H/Fulanis like Yorubas, think again!

When will Yorubas' eyes open to see that H/Fulanis are ONLY after their own heinous agenda, which is to rule Nigeria forever. They see leading Nigeria, as their "birth right" and the funny thing is that they're terrible at anything that has to do with leadership. They ruined this country with the willing help of Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackTechnology: 6:26pm On May 11, 2015
NobleG1:

Yorubas don't normally travel to the East unless for NYSC or political party meetings or few who attend weddings.

So you can't expect to be employed in an Eastern government while you're at Ota. No ethnic group or region in Nigeria is more sociable than the Easterners. You know it. Easterners travel wide, there's no place you won't see an Easterner in Nigeria. We live anywhere, dine and party with everyone, marry locals, establish busineses that contribute to the society we're based in. We're nation builders. Such can't be said of neither H/Fulanis nor Yorubas.

There are many Igbos that speak many languages of other ethnic groups in Nigeria including Youruba and Hausa. How many Yorubas speak Igbo, almost none (few who speak a little Igbo are married to Igbos). So don’t tell me how assimiliate Yorubas are in the north. North is just a part of the country.

Yes, you guys have special relationship with Huasa/Fulanis (H/F) that can't be tolerated by the Igbos because it's totally onesided. They use you guys to achieve thier H/F agenda and you guys are f*ucking too blind to see it!

H/Fulanis killed Abiola, who won the first freest and fairest election in Nigerian history! Not only that, the cancelled the June 12 Election! I could go on and on. Now they're trying to squash Tinubu influence in APC, now that a northerner won. Buhari wouldn't have won without Tinubu's influence and connections. Tinubu worked very hard for Buhari to win and these rag heads are still ungrateful.

When will Yorubas' eyes open to see that H/Fulanis are ONLY after their own heinous agenda, which is to rule Nigeria forever. They see leading Nigeria, as their "birth right" and the funny thing is that they're terrible at anything that has to do with leadership. They ruined this country with the willing help of Yorubas.

They are loyal slaves

Slaves that cant learn. grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by gidjah(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2015
I can see this coming up too,you really spoke my mind bro, but the major truth is that tinubu,is too greedy for my liking and I see my aboki brothers cutting him to size soonest,they can't be manipulated like the southern people.
lekkie073:
June 2015........GMB in power....politics BTW nort power bloc and southwestern power bloc starts
6....full blown crisis leading to south western APC members decamping to a newparty

2017.....south west politicians start making moves to reconcile with south east and south south in order to push out GMB in 2019

2018.......after a lot of deliberations and reconciliations..... The stage is set for a north vs south election

2019.......who wins?. cool
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by abdulwastecx(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2015
NobleG1:

So you can't expect to be employed in an Eastern government while you're at Ota. No ethnic group or region in Nigeria is more sociable than the Easterners. You know it. Easterners travel wide, there's no place you won't see an Easterner in Nigeria. We live anywhere, dine and party with everyone, marry locals, establish busineses that contribute to the society we're based in. We're nation builders. Such can't be said of neither H/Fulanis nor Yorubas.

There are many Igbos that speak many languages of other ethnic groups in Nigeria including Youruba and Hausa. How many Yorubas speak Igbo, almost none (few who speak a little Igbo are married to Igbos). So don’t tell me how assimiliate Yorubas are in the north. North is just a part of the country.

Yes, you guys have special relationship with Huasa/Fulanis (H/F) that can't be tolerated by the Igbos because it's totally onesided. They use you guys to achieve thier H/F agenda and you guys are f*ucking too blind to see it!

H/Fulanis killed Abiola, who won the first freest and fairest election in Nigerian history! Not only that, the cancelled the June 12 Election! I could go on and on. Now they're trying to squash Tinubu influence in APC, now that a northerner won. Buhari wouldn't have won without Tinubu's influence and connections. Tinubu worked very hard for Buhari to win and these rag heads are still ungrateful.

you are so wrong my friend.
Buhari emergency as the president of Nigeria is a delight to northern commoners ( popularly referred to as talakawa), the so called northern cabals are as corrupt as their southern counterparts, they want corruption to continues and hence dont want buhari to be president. these cabals are in pdp and supported the emergency of clueless one to be president.

Yorubas are not slave to any group and have the right to choose who to work with.

I am a product of yoruba northern diaspora with a mix of nupe ethnicity. Yorubas also do travelled out of southwest or north central to area they found conducive for their living style.
yorubas are hardworking and adventurous like all other ethnic group, they plentiful in so many northern states, doing there legitimates businesses in these areas.

Suleja (Niger state) is home to me and home to thousands of yorubas and they live in peace with their host (gwagi, Nupes and Hausas).

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Daddi: 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
emiye:
Only sick in the head people want a goverment to fail, i am an advocate of good governance, impact on peoples lives , that is all. I will criticize the incoming govt. as much as i think it gets stuffs wrong, but not to wish it failure, that is practical insanity.

Success or failure of the incoming goverment will tell on you , no matter how much you deny it.
that's the way to go man. people don't understand what it means if a government fails. add for years to your years and check what it gives you. the least anybody can do to the government of his country is to support it.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Daddi: 7:35pm On May 11, 2015
abdulwastecx:

you are so wrong my friend.
Buhari emergency as the president of Nigeria is a delight to northern commoners ( popularly referred to as talakawa), the so called northern cabals are as corrupt as their southern counterparts, they want corruption to continues and hence dont want buhari to be president. these cabals are in pdp and supported the emergency of clueless one to be president.

Yorubas are not slave to any group and have the right to choose who to work with.

I am a product of yoruba northern diaspora with a mix of nupe ethnicity. Yorubas also do travelled out of southwest or north central to area they found conducive for their living style.
yorubas are hardworking and adventurous like all other ethnic group, they plentiful in so many northern states, doing there legitimates businesses in these areas.

Suleja (Niger state) is home to me and home to thousands of yorubas and they live in peace with their host (gwagi, Nupes and Hausas).
clean discussion with points my friend . I love that, not those that see insult as a way of discus . weldon bro
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by abdulwastecx(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2015
ayoromer:
Goodnews tinibu fasola amachi adams n rochas gang up n use a militry chiken frm d aboki state dat has lost election for three times naija did not want him but d yorubas rigged election for him because dey think baba wil kpai n their brother wil rule because niger delta oil blocks i pray tinibu live to see d change b4 he is cut to sizes aboki wil show him wicked ones.

Nigeria is not all about Tinubu, Amechi or some stupid niger delta oil. the fight is about sincere Nigeria and poor Nigerians against corruption, nepotism and vision less regim of pdp lead government of jonathan administration.

Buhari is Nigeria saviour, he is a man i can bet my life on that he will deliver Nigeria from shackle of corruption and underdevelopment.

If we developed the agricultural potential of north central and south west, industrialized Nigeria ...Niger delta oil will become irrelevant .

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 11, 2015
gratieao:
Buhari will give Tinubu Awolowo treatment.

Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.
True. Tinubu will end up like that "Awolowo". If the clash begins, we will never support the Yoruba which is a tribe of cowards, backstabbers etc
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by bakila: 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Tinubu's greedy thirst for power will be his greatest undoing

Watch out!
Like we watched out for your assertion that Goodluck will win with block votes?
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by omolami: 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
If that is what the greedy bnorth wants i suggest Tinubu should prevail on all SW governors elected under APC decamp to PDP without hesitation. Afterall majority of SW are still nursing the wund created by Tinubu's personal desire which rigged the SW for APC. Dumping Apc for pdp will be a sweet pay back if tinubu is jilted by born to rule

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by soji1992: 9:25pm On May 11, 2015
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 11, 2015
I always mention that this Apc group is filled with greedy smugs.

Now check out the kind of Change they excised in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Ibrahim28(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2015
I pray for an end to dis virus called TRIBALISM that is killing our beloved naija
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by chiedu7: 12:14am On May 12, 2015
Oceemo:
I see some lunatics from d south east saying sh**t am not from d south west but I so much love those guys cus d can play d game of politics very well unlike d fools that claim to b wise only 2 die in a foolish mans backyard. If u claim 2 know so well since the independent where have u guys been politically as compared 2 people from d west. I will advice u guys just face what u know best which is saling of sub standard product or second hand clothings (okrika) cus in politics leave it for d 2 masters of the game, the north and d west even d south south has even gap u guys cus of who u are greedy loafers But as I ealier said I so much love d west u guys are d bomb. If my comment gets 2 u jst do d needfull and take a dive in2 .......... U know d rest.

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by chiedu7: 12:28am On May 12, 2015
omolami:
If that is what the greedy bnorth wants i suggest Tinubu should prevail on all SW governors elected under APC decamp to PDP without hesitation. Afterall majority of SW are still nursing the wund created by Tinubu's personal desire which rigged the SW for APC. Dumping Apc for pdp will be a sweet pay back if tinubu is jilted by born to rule

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by tunwe(m): 4:24am On May 12, 2015
No matter how, is inevitable, is either soon, or later. Two captains cannot be lead skipper of a ship.
Buhari certainly is not going to succumb to Tinubu micro management of his administration as a puppeteer.
Like he did with Fashola's lagos. Tinubu as the prime force that made success a reality, will not be happy to be ignored. Or have his relevance marginalised.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by utuk: 6:54am On May 12, 2015
hahahahaha wonders shall never end this will be d beginning and end of tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by after1: 7:34am On May 12, 2015
Fiefire:
Nemesis

You are happy your fellow bigot yeebhoe f.latties are insulting your so called tribe cos of Tinubu. The worthless tribe called yheeboes are cursed from heaven and will always be losers. They will continue to cry forever. shameless tribe of the south yeast.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by after1: 7:37am On May 12, 2015
django1:
These bad losers are still crying, haba undecided

I hope by 2022 none of you fools will say for equity an igbo man should be made the APC presidential candidate, because if you do, the thunder wey go fire you dey smoke gbana right now.

They are just sore losers and crying more than the bereaved. The SS aint crying like this but the worthless people from the erosion cursed land are the fools shedding tears. See them wishing others evil cos they have been relegated to the dustbin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackTechnology: 7:38am On May 12, 2015
after1:

They are just sore losers and crying more than the bereaved. The SS aint crying like this but the worthless people from the erosion cursed land are the fools shedding tears. See them wishing others evil cos they have been relegated to the dustbin.

Don't worry

We will mock Tinubu for repeating the mistake of

Afonja

Awolowo

Mko grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by after1: 7:42am On May 12, 2015
[s]
anigold:

The yorubas were the financial and media backbone to the success of APC seems they have just been duped by the politically smart northern oligarchs... this drama will be funny..
I dont even know which zone they will cry to..
The east and south are no go areas...
Am 100% sure the western APCs states cant win the president all by itself....
The presidential barreness will continue until they learn to be politically loyal and politically honest to other political zones...
[/s]

Stop spewing rubbish, you dirty tribalist. Fayose that stood for GEJ must be a yeeboe man. Is PDP a SS or SE party? You are just bitter and hating for nothing, there was no noise when they voted for GEJ in 2011 but you now insulting them now for voting for there choice. The hatred in you will consume you and that evil you wish for the yorubas will be for you alone excluding your innocent family.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by after1: 7:43am On May 12, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Don't worry

We will mock Tinubu for repeating the mistake of

Afonja

Awolowo

Mko grin

Same way ojuiku the worthless fool died even after wishing to be President of the country he fought and wasted 3m of your worthless people for fun. Your worthless tribe has been relegated to the dustbin, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by legba1(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2015
bofoy:
How i wish northerners will fight and reject southwest, they betray their bother and voted for their enemy, after all the support south south gave to their son OBJ THEY WENT AHEAD AND BETRAY GEJ. No yorubaman will ever be supported again by south south . please deal with him and reduce him to size :p:p:p

I just hope your type can get a good grab on how things work.....you mean we should all have turned a blind eye to the outragious plundering going on under GEJ nose and endure for the next 4yrs. Are you such an illiterate that you kust can not add 1 and 2 together to understand the extents of damage GEJ and his co travellers had don to this land. I wonder when a genuine effort to salvage the country amounted to betrayal.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackTechnology: 7:46am On May 12, 2015
after1:

Same way ojuiku the worthless fool died even after wishing to be President of the country he fought and wasted 3m of your worthless people for fun. Your worthless tribe has been relegated to the dustbin, deal with it.

I pray Tinubu don't commit suicide like Awo

I pray Tinubu is not poisoned like MKO

I pray Tinubu is not........ like Afonja grin
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by after1: 7:51am On May 12, 2015
[s]
BlackTechnology:

I pray Tinubu don't commit suicide like Awo

I pray Tinubu is not poisoned like MKO

I pray Tinubu is not........ like Afonja grin
[/s]

Tinubu is an accomplished man, you should be worried about your father. cheesy cheesy A man that wasted his whole year doing nothing while his mate are progressing, now you are doing the same. Hating on someone that dont even know you exist. However, I pray you dont die of stroke, heartbreak and loneliness like Ojuiku of cursed memory. He died of heartbreak when he heard about FFk b.anging his wife, he was even abandoned in the hospital while Biancar continue to give ffk doggy style every corner. What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by SUBWAY101(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2015
bofoy:
Are u guys trying to tell us that is only the ibos that are against buhari and APC ? I am frm north central, i hate buhari and apc wit passion . Buhari lost many states in NC in 2011 & even this year, are this people igbos ? Yorubas should stop deceiving themselves enough of these hate .

You are a pathetic liar, you people are just too disgusting. You claim neutral tribe just to throw insult, only cowards do all this trash. So you are no more from the Niger delta?

by bofoy: 5:33pm On May 11
beast u are not frm ND, shut ur dirty mouth up we are not poor, na northerners were poor

bofoy: 7:13am
NO SINGLE TRIBE IN THESE COUNTRY IS COWARD , NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR WAS FOUGHT BY ALL , I FRM NIGER DELTA
AND MY UNCLE's WIFE IS FRM ONDO STATE AND SHE IS VERY KIND SO YORUBAS ARE MY INLAWS , please lets stop the hate

bofoy: 6:00pm On May 11
akwa ibom isongo iya isong adot ukana adot ukana isong akwa ibom ima ima isong akwa ibom uyai uyai isong , akwa ibom ayaiya. Eyin inia Niger delta eyin enia oil ekan ke Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / MC Oluomo Stops NURTW Ticket Sales, Operation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.