Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (48390 Views)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by legba1(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2015
NobleG1:

Yorubas don't normally travel to the East unless for NYSC or political party meetings or few who attend weddings.

So you can't expect to be employed in an Eastern government while you sit at Ota. No ethnic group or region in Nigeria is more sociable than the Easterners. You know it. Easterners travel wide, there's no place you won't see an Easterner in Nigeria. We live anywhere, dine and party with everyone, marry locals, establish busineses that contribute to the society we're based in. We're nation builders. Such can't be said of either H/Fulanis or Yorubas.

There are many Igbos that speak many languages of other ethnic groups in Nigeria including Youruba and Hausa. How many Yorubas speak Igbo, almost none (few who speak a little Igbo are married to Igbos). So don’t tell me how assimiliated Yorubas are in the north. North is just a part of the country.

Imagine you thinking with your cochroach size brain....now read this....uchenna rented one room from my papa house ago palace road, okotain june, he sells okirika at celle under brigde. He travelled home december and return with unnemeka, his broda! Soon they were 5 sleeping in that room, no thanks to uchenna every december trip home.....now my point....ur claiming to help develop 'their society, why not stay back in your village and develop, u benefitted from awolowo free education in lagos and yet despise him, ,buffoons...

Yes, you guys have "special" relationship with Huasa/Fulanis (H/F) that can't be tolerated by the Igbos because it's totally onesided. They use you guys to achieve their H/F agenda and you guys are f*ucking too blind to see it!

H/Fulanis killed Abiola, a notable Yoruba man who won the first freest and fairest election in Nigerian history! Not only that, they cancelled the June 12 Election! I could go on and on. Now they're trying to squash Tinubu's influence in APC, now that a Northerner has won. Buhari wouldn't have won without Tinubu's influence and connections. Tinubu worked very hard for Buhari to win and these rag heads are still ungrateful. They just want to control everything as they did during their military dictatorships. If you think H/Fulanis like Yorubas, think again!

When will Yorubas' eyes open to see that H/Fulanis are ONLY after their own heinous agenda, which is to rule Nigeria forever. They see leading Nigeria, as their "birth right" and the funny thing is that they're terrible at anything that has to do with leadership. They ruined this country with the willing help of Yorubas.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by muktar10(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2015
I foresee tinubu as a major threat in APC
Is either the stop him now or never

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by fanysteve: 9:27am On May 12, 2015
bofoy:
i agree wit u , u guys should deal with him and the entire southwest it is their plan dat buhari should fail or die so that power wil be theirs
it will be a very interesting and loving fight between the north and the south west, I think the igbos will have the last LAUGH hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. IGBOS. hahahaha. IGBOS hahahahahahhahaha
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Chiaka(f): 9:34am On May 12, 2015
Tinubu should take it easy every region should be carried along. APC should not allow itself to become a tribal party rather should be one that seeks the interest of all regions
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by OneNaira6: 12:53pm On May 12, 2015
Geesanni:
dey dere dey dream.politics is a game.no proffessional does not outshine each other easily.when a ball is been played on d pitch,u either defend,if e no work u attack,if e no work u play police ball.but d game wud only favour d team with d most experience,intellient player.north are many,yoruba are many.4get d children voting done in north during inec,west has far more intelligent men than d north.and as intelligent we are,we may not alliance with any tribe again nd each tribe shud contest on it own,or we make it 4 zone rotational presidential system.both remem,ber intelligent is the most senior in a game.yoruba got wat it takes to beat d north paradventure d want to form smartness.

Sorry the reality is North will always win. Yoruba are not many, neither do they vote

in 2011, SW had the lowest number of voters and registered
in 2015, SW had the lowest number of voters and registered.

In 2011, GEJ won because of SE, SS and MB votes Remove just one of those 3 and GMB would have won
In 2015, GMB won because of MB. Remove them and GEJ would have won

SW is very insignificant in both year so best believe if in 2019 it comes down to North and SW, North will win hands down. I doubt any SS or SE individual will ever vote for a SW politician for president again.

The reality of it all, the North won the political war forever this time around thanks to SW.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by zimoni(f): 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
Some people are going to die of HBP because of Yoruba.

Kilode gan?

I just dey laugh unna grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 1:13am On May 13, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.