Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (43893 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by kennosklint(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2015
Safe journey oh.if u survive am oh oh if u dont oh oh...waka go
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by iykebesbt1(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2015
wonderful
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by cyprus000: 9:41pm On May 10, 2015
[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by ignis: 9:41pm On May 10, 2015
Effect of joblessness. ..
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Dyt(f): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
Iya njeyin
grin grin
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by nduchucks: 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
make she no get belle before dem reach Otuoke o. we sabi say de man get one wife already.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by damiloladuke: 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
good
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by CherishedIma(f): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
Abeg she na only me see say the eye brow no equal, one thick pass one. Nice tho
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by nagoma(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
vokalguy:
Can someone tell me what they are trying to achieve?! Don't they have things to do? Job, school, responsibilities?! WTF

Those things you mentioned- Job, school and especially responsibilities don't exist in GEJ's Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
vokalguy:
Can someone tell me what they are trying to achieve?! Don't they have things to do? Job, school, responsibilities?! WTF

Unemployment rate is too high under GEJ, what do you expect the youths to do. They are after their stomach.

I commento ma reservo.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by madgoat(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
grin i smell marriage between them very soon.. Like play like play dem don dey turn to celebrity small small shocked
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by femmy2010(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
God for them
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Its a crime and its only done in Nigeria!you should create a new party if you dont like your party not to switch side,that's called betrayer in my diction

Are you talking about Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by anonimi: 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Its a crime and its only done in Nigeria!you should create a new party if you dont like your party not to switch side,that's called betrayer in my diction

Like all these guys

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by pendusky(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by kilokeys(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
hahahahaha.

no shoki inside bush o.. grin

she is fine
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2015
Season of jobless trekkers
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by brixton: 9:47pm On May 10, 2015
Lol they had to enter inside Auchi? I thought it's a straight trek to Otuoke?That area of Auchi is not the route to Otuoke. Or sight seeing is allowed?
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by omooba969(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2015
Bullshi.t !
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by thinkdip(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2015
[b][/b]
dunkem21:

Are you talking about Tambuwal
the mumu was trying to say amechi and co.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Burntcoal(f): 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
She quit in Lokoja then rejoined her trekking partner in Auchi, How? By vehicle or trekking? He obviously wasn't waiting for her when she quit, she should go back from where she last stopped and trek back to him smiley.

wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by anonimi: 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Unemployment rate is too high under GEJ, what do you expect the youths to do. They are after their stomach.

I commento ma reservo.

And unemployment was not high under Military DICTATOR Buhari or do you have selective amnesia

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Buhari1(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool

WRONG ROLE MODELS. CHANGE ABEG!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
deanoffaculty:
We are tired of trekkers.......we need people are can do something different. Something like 'Meet the man who summersaulted from Lagos to Abuja'.......or 'meet the man who did frog-jump from Enugu to Abuja'
grin grin grin
Guy no kill me with laff o' frog jump' grin. I swr water commot for my eye, chai u funny o! grin grin

*mops tears on the ground*

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
thinkdip:
he was trying to say amechi and co.
grin
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by dammieco(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
This is now the era of trekking and impeachment. I will also trek to work 2mrw but won't dare to TREK back home so that I won't be IMPEACHED by my fiancee
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
Gbaghan:
Me, i'll trek to sambisa if shekau is caught alive! grin

And I shall be joining you my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
Jobless youth
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by kindnyce(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
GOOD,BUT HOPE SHE IS AWARE THE DUDE IS MARRIED?
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by chi4ik4(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2015
yes o haters should go & kiss lizard, GEJ d hero

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo / Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation / List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.