Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (43906 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by xynerise: 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
This is becoming dumb and annoying
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by tola9ja: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
GOD FORBID

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
Everything about PDP and its sympathizers are fraud. U said "trek, they enter motor"

Continue!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:55pm On May 10, 2015
Travel well my sister. ...
Who run the world?? Na we o!!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by thinkdip(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2015
ignis:
Effect of joblessness. ..
is when people like you stay on NL for 1month 20days with no meaningful contributions

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
deanoffaculty:
We are tired of trekkers.......we need people are can do something different. Something like 'Meet the man who summersaulted from Lagos to Abuja'.......or 'meet the man who did frog-jump from Enugu to Abuja'
grin grin grin
looooooool grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
Funny looking teeth! Go girl!!!cheesy grin cool cool cool
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On May 10, 2015
kenonze:
Everything about PDP and its sympathizers are fraud. U said "trek, they enter motor"

Continue!

How did your first almajiri get to Abuja from Lagos in 11 days. The difference between APC and PDP is very clear. While you APC entities thrive/survive on Lies and deceit, the PDP says it like it is whether you get angry or not

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by ndcide(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
I have every reasons to doubt this trekking. that girl does not look like someone who trekked. Body go tell you something na.....

Her family understands the game she's up to the more reason she was allowed to continue.

some things just don't add up in this trekking.

well, its non of my business
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by jantofubu(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by omenka(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2015
deanoffaculty:
We are tired of trekkers.......we need people are can do something different. Something like 'Meet the man who summersaulted from Lagos to Abuja'.......or 'meet the man who did frog-jump from Enugu to Abuja'
grin grin grin
Lmao. Sotee the babe come dey trek inside motor. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 10, 2015
Trekker, una go trek taya
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by PhockPhockMan: 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Its a crime and its only done in Nigeria! you should create a new party if you dont like your party not to switch side,that's called betrayer in my diction

@bolded
Meaning defectors like Amaechi, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Okorocha, Saraki, Obasanjo, Tambuwal etc are all criminal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by blakky97(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
searching for fortune and fame.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by naijafella(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
Pls go get yourselves some job#trekkers
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by philips70(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
anonimi:

Like all these guys

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Are you still sharing this campaign poster after the elections have been lost? Or are you guys using it to campaign for the Nobel Peace price now? Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
She quit in Lokoja then rejoined her trekking partner in Auchi, How? By vehicle or trekking? He obviously wasn't waiting for her when she quit, she should go back from where she last stopped and trek back to him smiley.
Lol...u 2 get mouth

Anyways if dis lady ric otueke, hmmm...patience jonathan beta carry her hubby 4 bak anywhere she dey go

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by hidee20(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
She quit in Lokoja then rejoined her trekking partner in Auchi, How? By vehicle or trekking? He obviously wasn't waiting for her when she quit, she should go back from where she last stopped and trek back to him smiley.

looking for this comment,u guys never disappoint........naija i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by letsbet(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool

Helo bro, you know honestly you are supposed to be in that picture, smiling next to that girl. Bonus point; wear a white T-shirt wit an inscription "GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL". Upload the pics on nairaland, caption it nairalander Temitemi1 on the road to otuoke.
:Cc it to
Lalasticlala!
Viola!!!
You are the next fcckin celebrity!!! cool cool cool Remember, this is the biggest forum on this continent!
Trust me on dis one. pm me wen the "brown envelope" arrives..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
donphilopus:

Maybe I would go and meet them in Ewu since I'm not that close to Auchi now, and lay your complaint to them! I would also beg her to go back and start the trekking from Lokoja.
there is my home town ooh@ idunwele Ewu,...Irrua
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

How did your first almajiri get to Abuja from Lagos in 11 days. The difference between APC and PDP is very clear. While you APC entities thrive/survive on Lies and deceit, the PDP says it like it is whether you get angry or not

So the whole idea of trekking was/is to cancel out what APC did?
I expected u guys to come up with something different.

My advice to these GEJ trekkers is that they should bear in mind that Otuoke boys are not smiling o!
"Una deceive our brother finish come dey trek join to collect the remaining coins and fame"?
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by CyberWolf: 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
Like play like play, these duo go just hammer big time for life, and you all we just be here abusing them...be courage enough to follow your heart cos you never know where your blessing will come from..The babe no bad at all...

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by PhockPhockMan: 10:12pm On May 10, 2015
nduchucks:
make she no get belle before dem reach Otuoke o. we sabi say de man get one wife already.

Jealousy, can you see real Trekkers ? Not that WAYO Buhari trekkers who did most of their trekking inside cars.

God bless Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:12pm On May 10, 2015
kenonze:

So the whole idea of trekking was/is to cancel out what APC did?
I expected u guys to come up with something different.

My advice to these GEJ trekkers is that they should bear in mind that Otuoke boys are not smiling o!
"Una deceive our brother finish come dey trek join to collect the remaining coins and fame"?

Sorry...we no get that kind mind set for SS like una, you hear? Tribalism no dey kill us. Anyone who supports us is welcome
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2015
Trekking with make up and sunglasses . . . . talking a selfie from a car . . . . wearing a trainer . . . .

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2015
Trekking with make up and sunglasses . . . . talking a selfie from a car . . . . wearing trainers . . . .

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by steveben7(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=vimi post=33613749] smiley
let the truth be said, dis guy dey find wetin him go use kip body n soul together on this his stewpid adventure n d mumu geh sef dey follow follow am for nyash. dguy is too sharp 4 ma lykin, dat geh fit don get belle sef

Modified

thats cute[/quote
some pple jus write 4 writing sake if u dnt av any meaning thing to say y nt keep shot
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 10, 2015
The trekking is becoming boring now,they should try something new;like skydiving!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by PMONEY6: 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
Your legs go just swell up for nothing.
Dey trek dey go. Madam shepo dey wait for you .
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=steveben7 post=33614732][/quote]

one minute silence for our dear ENGLISH dat just died in the hand of steveben7... RIP English
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
all ds trekertiers sf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons / Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.