Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam (42676 Views)

Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos / Unizik Msc Students Cheat And Cheat And Cheat During Exams / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by AdoraAmadi: 8:17pm On May 10, 2015

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by fernandoc(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2015
Lol...all these mad Indian professors. Reminds me of the movie 3 idiots.

Jeezz it really feels good to enter your page and see over a hundred likes. Only those who know the feeling can attest. Wow!

171 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by sinaj(f): 8:21pm On May 10, 2015
LWKMD cheesy grin grin
ROTFL cheesy

but bros park ya trailer well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by temitemi1(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2015
I surely need my classes to read this cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by kodded(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
angry undecided
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by AdoraAmadi: 8:37pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Lordave: 8:39pm On May 10, 2015
5. It's good to have a lot of beautiful options in life but all questions are compulsory here.

Hitler will claim to be a saint if he sees this cheesy

The questions don't sound like engineering questions, but what do I know about Engineering undecided

28 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Lordave: 8:42pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
If you need your classes to read the instructions what will you need to answer the questions

11 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by ugotex85: 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
Interesting and hillarious! At least the funny instruction would ease off some exam tension there grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by lilmax(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
No 5 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by angelTI(f): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
3 idiots comes to mind.

Lecturer aye cheesy

The questions looks simple though

20 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by BasseyJ(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2015
Looolz, Funny grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 10, 2015
8th semester? That is four years for a Master's programme undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by saxwizard(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
posters above me all agree its funny so I agree with dem too but I am not finding it funny sha
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Roon9(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
When u hear footstep outside ur lodge at night but u r sure u locked d gate
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 10, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Holywizard: 11:30pm On May 10, 2015
This can make dullard or sum1 dat is nt prepared faint...

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by homesteady(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
Lordave:

The questions don't sound like engineering questions, but what do I know about Engineering undecided

I also thought so, then I checked the heading and saw engineering management and research!

5 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Dannylux: 1:23am On May 11, 2015
The last instruction was cruel. Lmao The comic relief is intense.

4 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by bighead1(m): 2:24am On May 11, 2015
Instructions self pass questions. lolz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by ultrazone(m): 5:25am On May 11, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by lanicky(f): 5:25am On May 11, 2015
Lol......instructions sef don't pass question grin

Btw....VOTE BEAUTIFUL IGBO PRINCESS •TRYPA• As the next miss nairaland.

VOTE COOL & INTELLIGENT Benin babe MZlaurel As the next miss nairaland.

We want transformation on nairaland too...lol.

Here's the link to their profile..

https://www.nairaland.com/Trypa
https://www.nairaland.com/MzLaurel

Thanks....muaaaaaaaaaah! winkcheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by 3ace(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2015
hahaha..lol, the first instruction cracked me up big time. Let me go back for the rest....
*modified*
Damn! That lecturer is crazy. From this, I can tell he's not a kill-joy(must be lenient on his students) and he must have a good sense of humour. And for him to come up with these hilarious facts(yes! they are true especially no 3 & 4) shows that he's not a baby lecturer. E don tey wey hin don dey study students. Nice way to say good morning to me-thanks, I like it.

12 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by amhackdee(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2015
Nawaooooooo
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by rman: 6:23am On May 11, 2015
ugotex85:
Interesting and hillarious! At least the funny instruction would ease off some exam tension there grin grin grin

Exactly what the lecturer aim to achieve. Ease the tension.

4 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Nobody: 6:34am On May 11, 2015
I love this lecturer! grin

OK...breaking down the rules...

You are trained to be an engineer...and not a story writer. Answer point to point

And if you wanna tell a story....go take a degree in Creative writing!

If you have missed my classes and have not prepared, don't waste your time...instead pray to God

Yes....maybe we could make an arrangement!

Do not smile at the person sitting next to you..

Because it is an exam...not an audition for a toothpaste advert!

Do not get nervous if your friend is taking more sheets....

Because the poor chap is probably just writing his name and number over and over....perhaps he thinks he is in a torture chamber

It is good to have a lot of options in life but all questions are compulsory here

LOL....LOL.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by kent79: 6:34am On May 11, 2015
This is serious!
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Tbillz(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2015
am very sure if anyone fail the exam its a death penalty?
Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by kilokeys(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2015
with such lecturers in naija.. learning would be fun..

all we have here are sadists..

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam by Bensmart04(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2015
For all school Post UTME past
questions and answer click the link
to download for free just trying to
help nothing more if you like you
can show appreciation on the
comment box: http://www.theafricanvoice.org/2015/04/all-school-post-utme-past-questions-and.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / Photo Of First Primary School In Nigeria, Established in 1865 / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.