Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] (5278 Views)

Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
Yesterday Dencia showed us her new LA mansion (see here). A LIB reader who lives in the US just sent me a mail with photos of what she claims is inside Dencia's new home. She wrote;

It is a 13,000sq foot property with 5beds and 6 baths, situated at Hunter Valley Westlake Village, California. It was sold on Dec 2012 for $2.6m now the property is estimated to be worth $3.1million. Current exchange rates put this property well over half a billion naira. Property taxes on this house alone are $23,000 every year. Now here is the kicker, this house was listed for rent on march 2015, but on April 17 2015 the listing removed. The house was not sold, it was rented. The rent is $11,000 per month. shocked

That's what she sent to me plus photos of what the mansion looks like inside. If Dencia's lives here - rented or bought - then babe, you're the queen. See the photos after the cut...

Dencia is half Nigerian, half cameronian.

She's a musical artist and an entrepreneur

Credit: LIB

Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by buygala(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2015
what kind is fuckface is that? shocked

Op, please add 'graphic pishures' to the title of this thread angry

About the unintelligle house rant...undecided

It's kinda obvious that she is really stoned out on some exotic pawpaw leaf embarassed .....

I THOUGHT DRUG MULES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MESS WITH THEIR MERCHANDISE .... WHERE THE HELL DID SHE THEN GET SO MUCH HERION THAT IS MAKING HER BABBLE LIKE AN IMBECILLE?

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Shortyy(f): 9:27pm On May 10, 2015
me love you guhl
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by iheanyi40(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2015
Who's she pls
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On May 10, 2015
her face luks lipsrsealed

remind me of MJ embarassed
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Glowstone(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2015
Bleep that I was expecting to see a better thing, my cousin own is way bigger and more beautiful than this.

BTW who is she
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by debo07(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2015
Business woman u say Abi big time runs girl
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by axortedbabe(f): 4:38am On May 11, 2015
Glowstone:
Bleep that I was expecting to see a better thing, my cousin own is way bigger and more beautiful than this.

BTW who is she
thought u would have said yours..

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Airforce1(m): 4:57am On May 11, 2015
axortedbabe:

Abi o grin

More pix

Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Nobody: 4:58am On May 11, 2015
She's so brighter than her future grin

Nice Mansion. All thanks to your bleaching cream
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by ultrazone(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2015
This lady sha
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by angelTI(f): 6:32am On May 11, 2015
What does she do that have her money to buy a mansion kwanu grin
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Airforce1(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2015
angelTI:
What does she do that have her money to buy a mansion kwanu grin

She's a business woman grin
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by angelTI(f): 6:38am On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:

She's a business woman grin

Which business? Bleaching cream or any I don't know of?

Bleaching cream cannot fetch one money to buy a mansion na undecided
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Mrval20(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2015
Don't even know who she is but I'm happy for her, she's blessed.

Meanwhile, "I live where you vacation" really got me all cracked upsmiley
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Nobody: 7:12am On May 11, 2015
na one foolish old man go day pay for all these oo
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by loomer: 7:25am On May 11, 2015
I beg, who she be?
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Nobody: 9:28am On May 11, 2015
damn you must compliment her wether she used her punato earn money to buy the house or whatever she did to get it because it's not easy to make such money to buy a mansion in LA be it legit or illegal. do you know how many high class runs girls that never achieved this dream?? almost all but one!!
Don't hate, our politicians love puna so much.
@Glowstone from your post u must be living in ATL huh cos anything one has ATL niggas always got cousins that has the same thing or better ones hahahhahajajja. Don't hate bet you ain't living in a mansion.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Babe2sure(f): 9:33am On May 11, 2015
Businesswoman indeed! She got the mansion from the sales of
whitenicious cream? undecided
"I live where you vacation". Phew! Throwing shade at someone unnamed.
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by okooloyun1(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2015
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Airforce1(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2015
grin
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by hatux: 10:05am On May 11, 2015
Looks like an island... cheesy
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2015
hatux:
Looks like an island... cheesy

shes living large u know
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by hatux: 10:10am On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:

shes living large u know
Yeah! I think....
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Airforce1(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2015
hatux:
Yeah! I think....

now I see why tonto dike s trying so hard to be her friend
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by hatux: 10:32am On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:

now I see why tonto dike s trying so hard to be her friend
They're both balling hard, but bout tonto trying to be her friend' really can't say much bout it though. Because tonto is also a big girl on her own, she once dated that guy called malivehood (this guy makes customize gold plate) and check the one she's dating now too....
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Nobody: 10:38am On May 11, 2015
What business gives a woman $11,000 as rent alone monthly ? N2m rent monthly

After the macabre dance, the pain goes to the waist
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2015
Shortyy:
me love you guhl

Go try.
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Houseofglam7(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2015
Whitenicious paying off huh
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Glowstone(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
I never get mansion yet oo but by God's special grace I go get my legal mansion soon.

my hustle no dey pay wellgrin
Re: Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] by Airforce1(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2015
cashsolo1:
My papa and mama broder and sister make una enter
net com see watin i see and he da work trul trul am her
to tel u dat mtn ar back with a new promo. You don't need to be wasting money browsing if you are using java,samsung galaxy, blackberry,symbian and iphone. All you just need to do buy an mtn card worth 1500naira. All you just need to do snd the pin to 0092348141215447 instead of 21600. After you have do it you will dail *101# to activate it it will be 5month unlimited browsing instead of 1 month limited browsing only mtn

Scammer go find legit work do na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians / Ghanaian Singer Becca, Publicly Disowned By Millionaire Father / Check Out How Ini Edo Appeared When She Was A Teenager (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.