Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians (5242 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Kingzjayzee: 3:52am On Sep 20, 2023
A Nigerian coffin maker who made the late Mohbad's casket has finally addressed the controversy surrounding the singer's posture in the casket.

In a response to netizens, the coffin maker, identified as @Heavenly Call Funerals, defended himself. He said it was not his fault that the singer's neck appeared bent.

He explained that due to the urgency of the burial, there was no time to take measurements for a customised fit.

According to the coffin maker, Mohbad's people requested the coffin to be made quickly, leaving no room for the usual measurement process. The urgency, he said, led to the casket's standard size being used. He added that this resulted in the singer's neck appearing bent to fit inside.

He said; “No time for measurement. You don't have to blame me for that cause they wanted it fast.”

Meanwhile, the video and photos of Mohbad's bent neck in the casket sparked outrage and condemnation from internet users. Many expressed their anger and disappointment and criticised the coffin maker for alleged mishandling of the burial arrangements.

However, some netizens sympathied with the coffin maker.

@ayor_aad said:

“Why so fast? Mohbad was never dead. That boy is crying in the grave right now. The injection they gave him was to make him pass out for a few days to make him look like he's really dead and that's why they had to bend his neck in the coffin to avoid chances of him waking up. I keep feeling this way.”

@xpensive_fatima reacted:

“The father is to blame cos why will he bury your son in a rush way? This the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.”

@cherish_ebosereme_ said:

“Mohbad's father was one of the weapon fashioned against him.”

@flames.originals said:

“Maybe they paid the father to keep quiet and act fast.”

@gylliananthonette commented:

“Wetin concern the maker for the, na the papa suppose answer many questions cos why tf were vou in a hurry.”

@nnenna_blinks_ said:

“What was the reason wanting to bury him fast when he is not even a Muslim? And also wanting a coffin made fast without even measuring his body if it would fit. You see how fishy this young man's demise is? You see the question marks surrounding the ordeal. What was the reason?”

@bright_ r said:

“The question is: Why did they want the coffin fast? What happened to putting his body in the morque first?”

https://www.legit.ng/people/1554605-man-mohbads-coffin-shares-reason-singers-neck-bent-begs-nigerians-video/

2 Shares

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 20, 2023
That was unproffessional.was he not paid in ful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by MS247: 4:02am On Sep 20, 2023
The way some people carry this matter for head eeehn

Wetin concern nneka with MohBad if not mischief and Political undertones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by NoahHadNoArk: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

How has this trash made sense to you?!?!
Why are most users on this platform always quick to draw tribal and political lines on every issue brought here?! Just why!!! This forum be dying everyday, sad to note

Some îdiots deserve to have their smartphones collected and smashed!

This is a very bad time to make the wrong comments with imole’s name. Thread carefully I will advise you. Everyone is looking for answers just to prevent this happening again and another life lost. I say again mind what you say. If we want to bring politics and tribal sentiments into this imole issue endsars will be child’s play compared to what’s about to unfold.

Insensitive comments like these can change a peaceful protest into a full scale riot faster than the speed of light. Please desist from typing nonsense if you have nothing better to say.

My peace I leave you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by MS247: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Why are most users on this platform always quick to draw tribal and political lines on every issue brought here?! Just why!!! This forum be dying everyday, sad to note

This is a very bad time to make the wrong comments with imole’s name. Thread carefully I will advise you. Everyone is looking for answers just to prevent this happening again and another life lost. I say again mind what you say. If we want to bring politics and tribal sentiments into this imole issue endsars will be child’s play compared to what’s about to unfold.

Insensitive comments like these can change a peaceful protest into a full scale riot faster than the speed of light. Please desist from typing nonsense if you have nothing better to say.

My peace I leave you

Can you imagine... did you just say EndSars would be child's play

Are you threatening me with disturbance of public peace

Are you threatening my Region with another riot stated by Cynthia DJ switch

Please be clear so I can personally write a pettition to DSS and get you locked up

Nneka should be concerned how ESN are killing her family in Anambra and Imo and not try to cause a conflict in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by TANID(m): 4:58am On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by NoahHadNoArk: 5:01am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

Please be clear so I can personally write a pettition to DSS and get you locked up

Nneka should be concerned how ESN are killing her family in Anambra and Imo and not try to cause a conflict in Lagos

You still not getting the message 😲

Region, Nneka, Imo, Anambra, ESN, conflict, Lagos.
Its always about tribe for nincompoops like you and that has dragged this country backwards till the cave age and still dragging. I’ll say again choose your words carefully. Now is not the time.

Have fun replying to yourself and your thousand levels of stupidity. I’m done talking to you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by MS247: 5:04am On Sep 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Its always about tribe for nincompoops like you and that has dragged this country backwards till the cave age and still dragging. I’ll say again choose your words carefully. Now is not the time.

Have fun replying to yourself and your thousand levels of stupidity. I’m done talking to you.
Typical coward and narcissist

For your information Nigeria is a Republic of many Nation, and you Biafra Ibo nation should limit your silly attitude to your region 500 km away from Yoruba Nation territory

Fvcking mind your business as we are not same ethnicity or related in any way cultural or otherwise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by wittywriter: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2023
SMH
I hate excuses...JIP Mohbad.

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by KingLennon(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2023
So na why dem bend Imole head like that? The family have no conscience o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by udede(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2023
Any thing done in a rush is always like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by spinna: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Everyone just wan use this guy claim relevance, publicity and clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Kingzjayzee: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

My peace I leave you
you are very much on point. 100%. Everything shouldn't be about tribes. It's so sad.
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by CJStarz: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerians, irrespective of their tribes,enjoyed his songs and so have the right to mourn him. Besides, when it comes to humanity, you don't bring in tribal sentiments. Dis guy was disrespected even in death,by his own father! It's just terrible how you bring in tribalism into this mind wrenching event.
Get a life and stop being childish. Oh I guess,U prolly wrote that nasty comment for quotes ....and yeah,you got them.
Happy now?

MS247:

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by CJStarz: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2023
Don't mind the attention seeker! Smacks of inferiority complex.
He wanted mentions and yeah he got them.
NoahHadNoArk:

1 Like

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by DrAkpamudehe: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

Typical coward and narcissist

For your information Nigeria is a Republic of many Nation, and you Biafra Ibo nation should limit your silly attitude to your region 500 km away from Yoruba Nation territory

Fvcking mind your business as we are not same ethnicity or related in any way cultural or otherwise

Na so una go dey make noise online, if the guy take your case personally, track you and arrest you. You go dey for national TV begin cry and blame devil. Watch your mouth and your fingers on this forum, because you don't know who is who. Dummy

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by KingMack(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2023
some of una no get sense for this platform na empty Kon kon dey una head if dem knock am..una wan use everything take tribe and politics take insult each other angry
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Gadafii: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Stvpid and lame excuse

Make police arrest this one join
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by jumper524(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

your the one making it political.
If people carry injustice against another man for head, no body force you to stop being coward about it and please don't ever try to make it tribal or political.
Else injustice would prevail against you and you will reap same treatment from people unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by jumper524(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

ignore those mumus. I supported APC and kicked against end sars. I'm from the capital city of Abuja too.
I respect your take and decision.
Please let's not allow paid tools make it political.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2023
Kingzjayzee:
A Nigerian coffin maker who made the late Mohbad's casket has finally addressed the controversy surrounding the singer's posture in the casket.

In a response to netizens, the coffin maker, identified as @Heavenly Call Funerals, defended himself. He said it was not his fault that the singer's neck appeared bent.

He explained that due to the urgency of the burial, there was no time to take measurements for a customised fit.

According to the coffin maker, Mohbad's people requested the coffin to be made quickly, leaving no room for the usual measurement process. The urgency, he said, led to the casket's standard size being used. He added that this resulted in the singer's neck appearing bent to fit inside.

He said; “No time for measurement. You don't have to blame me for that cause they wanted it fast.”

Meanwhile, the video and photos of Mohbad's bent neck in the casket sparked outrage and condemnation from internet users. Many expressed their anger and disappointment and criticised the coffin maker for alleged mishandling of the burial arrangements.

However, some netizens sympathied with the coffin maker.

@ayor_aad said:

“Why so fast? Mohbad was never dead. That boy is crying in the grave right now. The injection they gave him was to make him pass out for a few days to make him look like he's really dead and that's why they had to bend his neck in the coffin to avoid chances of him waking up. I keep feeling this way.”

@xpensive_fatima reacted:

“The father is to blame cos why will he bury your son in a rush way? This the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.”

@cherish_ebosereme_ said:

“Mohbad's father was one of the weapon fashioned against him.”

@flames.originals said:

“Maybe they paid the father to keep quiet and act fast.”

@gylliananthonette commented:

“Wetin concern the maker for the, na the papa suppose answer many questions cos why tf were vou in a hurry.”

@nnenna_blinks_ said:

“What was the reason wanting to bury him fast when he is not even a Muslim? And also wanting a coffin made fast without even measuring his body if it would fit. You see how fishy this young man's demise is? You see the question marks surrounding the ordeal. What was the reason?”

@bright_ r said:

“The question is: Why did they want the coffin fast? What happened to putting his body in the morque first?”

https://www.legit.ng/people/1554605-man-mohbads-coffin-shares-reason-singers-neck-bent-begs-nigerians-video/
May he suffer the same fate, along with Moh's popcan!
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by DaTruths: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

Every igbo man should desist from this protest.

Mohbad can rest in pieces.

Somebody that his father doesn't even give a hoot about. His yoruba brother like this person doesn't even care about.

Na him igbos wan join dey do justice for mohbad. Igbos get good heart, but these people don't deserve it
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by DaTruths: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

May he suffer the same fate, along with Moh's popcan!

His father won't be buried with a casket, possibly, vultures would eat his corpse for not giving his son a befitting burial.

Ordinary coffin they can't make.
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Chummynoni(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

don’t waste your time on that nitwit!
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by MosayA: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2023
A lot of things are just wrong with this whole saga.

Bi iku ile o pa ni...
Ti ode ko le pa ni o
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by maticar: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

a butterfly who thinks it a bird

body go tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by MS247: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2023
maticar:

a butterfly who thinks it a bird

body go tell you

Talk is cheap... Say whatever you like with your borrowed data
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Storypot: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2023
I go to bed with his "ask about me" song on repeat in my mind, is my mind a furking mp3 eh MOhbad? This your light that they turned off still dey glow ajeh #justice4mohbad

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by candygist: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

You just made us know that you are a Nigerian without telling us. Dark mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Phantom233: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Obviously the carpenter is insane, to make such dump excuse. Can you ask a tailor to sew a cloth for you without taking measurements? Or how many seconds does it take to make a measurement and send via text message?
I guess their occultism practies had prescribed that an an undersize coffin should be used in his burial.
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by Bankowner: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Is this man trying to trend or what?

Professionalism demands that for jobs like that, you put in 1 or 2 extra inches to cover for things like that. It would be better if the coffin was longer than torturing the poor guy even in death.

May God forgive him and I don't think he can ever get business from me. Who even prays to do business with a coffin maker?

(1) (2) (Reply)

deleted / Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video / Nigeria's Richest Entertainers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.