Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari (4383 Views)

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by abila122: 9:14pm On May 10, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s President-elect, (rtd), has said his Cabinet would be made up of people with requisite experience and committed technocrats, which would enable the incoming government to deliver good governance that would meet aspirations of the Nigerian citizens. Buhari while speaking in a meeting with Northern elders, listed education, employment generation, and security as priorities of his administration.

Mr Buhari who would be sworn in on May 29, had constantly talked on the need for Nigerians to exercise patience with his administration for the promises made during his campaign to be actualized. The Vice-President-elect, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, had few days ago put at 80%, the graduate unemployment rate in Nigeria, with general unemployment rate at 40%.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/775-these-are-the-people-my-cabinet-would-be-made-up-of-buhari

cc: lalasticala
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by DIIGZ(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2015
Sai baba I don dey love u since birth
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2015
We are watching cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by richidinho(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2015
Nice 1

Pls send all those politician to chad, faroe island, Congo and Sudan for Ambassadorial duty

Amaechi and Umana Umana on my mind

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by MrScript(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
Lol.. He too d talk

1 Like

Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by chumakk: 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
pls who programmed you?

5 Likes

Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by Sunnymatey(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2015
Nigeria had been on a stand still mode for too long. Let watch and see the uncoruptible nigerian that will help BABA bring about the change.
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by BlackTechnology: 10:13pm On May 10, 2015
Time

Time

Time

Will tell

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by Dannyset(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
Job job job job job job job job job job job job! Stop Corruption and deal with unemployment, and we are half way there.
Buhari/Osinbajo should just give me job.....Lobatan.
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by wachakuta(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by s3nn2x(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2015
I just hope he appoints a very good person to head the Foreign Ministry.
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by iykofias(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
Baba i believe in u, make us proud

1 Like

Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by Ewizard(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2015
hokay..
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by boman2014: 11:46pm On May 10, 2015
The CREDIBLE ONES are welcome
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by disloman(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2015
temitemi1:
N u will die of disappointment cos of d good works of Baba.
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by 3ace(m): 6:07am On May 11, 2015
*long hiss* I even thought it was a list.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by M4gunners: 6:17am On May 11, 2015
disloman:
N u will die of disappointment cos of d good works of Baba.
No work yet bro. Since last week all we are hearing is excuse.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by disloman(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2015
M4gunners:
What excuses?U guys r just daft.That is how cyril was embarrassed on RC102.3FM.He is not denying his promises but nt quick. Fixes n magic.We who voted him r not in a hurry 4 d change cos we. Know change has come.
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by phetto(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2015
i dont trust dis baba
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by abila122: 10:01am On May 11, 2015
M4gunners:
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 11, 2015
chumakk:
pls who programmed you?
leave the guy alone!! whats ur business with who programmed him?
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by M4gunners: 3:00pm On May 11, 2015
disloman:
What excuses?U guys r just daft.That is how cyril was embarrassed on RC102.3FM.He is not denying his promises but nt quick. Fixes n magic.We who voted him r not in a hurry 4 d change cos we. Know change has come.
Why didn't you guys have patient for continuation of transformation? He go start changing things immediately oo no time.
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
name please
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by Chiaka(f): 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
3ace:
*long hiss* I even thought it was a list.

me three. lol!
Re: These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari by bahammed: 10:31am On May 23, 2015
i dont know the kind man he is,but under him our job recruitment was withold sine 2014 june till date.human being should know life is a circle.when ashiru was there he recruited y is he constaining tins.

(1) (Reply)

Read What Buhari Told Jonathan During The Secret Meeting (August 2015) / Breaking News: Buhari Has Succeeded In Turning Ogoni Land Into War Zone(graphic / Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.