Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures (33481 Views)

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 10, 2015
Op ur wife is beautiful ur a lucky man
Congrats oh .... treat her well ..
I Just love love cheesy
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

I was joking ni o
Anyway, I can't drop my number or pin here.
ehn give ur email address na, u never can tell o, love come in mysterious way.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
Cute cute cute kiss

Congratulations

She is beautiful.

God Bless your home.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Omoboy(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
This your Bestman na real guy man. Wishing you the best Amen
newman10:
more still
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by ademega(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
My advice ...
Run away from third party

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:38pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
ehn give ur email address na, u never can tell o, love come in mysterious way.

Lol, go jere
Is that your pin on your signature?
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 11:42pm On May 10, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Wow! It's lovely!

Congrats.

Waiting for yours dear. wink

@ OP,

Lovely pictures. You two look so pweeety. I hope madam approved b4 yu posted them. cheesy

Cheer

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Lol, go jere
Is that your pin on your signature?
that is old pin is no longer working. 08064357013 we can what app.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:46pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
that is old pin is no longer working. 08064357013 we can what app.

Ayodeleolajumi@gmail.com
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by vaniesexy: 11:47pm On May 10, 2015
Newman u made d right choice,dia lady is damn beautiful and very decent.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by agrovick(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Your bride is beautiful.
You two look good together, enjoy your home!
Hi, it's been a while. How are u
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by kikelomojessy(f): 12:54am On May 11, 2015
Beautiful couple looking good, I can see beautiful kids joining soon. Congrats ! Am next - amen.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Edumolokwu(m): 1:27am On May 11, 2015
life is beautiful.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Edumolokwu(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2015
Edumolokwu:
life is beautiful.
Congrat
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2015
Congrats...may ur marriage enjoy bliss

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by donttouch: 2:16am On May 11, 2015
newman10:
more pre shots.

I hereby recommend you for the next CLOSE-UP advert
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by cococandy(f): 2:34am On May 11, 2015
You wife is absolutely gorgeous kiss

I love that many nairalanders are getting married this year and sharing with us. Una don serious o

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Rapsodee(m): 4:00am On May 11, 2015
newman10:
Thanks guys. More coming smiley
Wow. lovely pics...
Seeing the second photo brought me to remember a wedding program pamphlet that I saw in my church in Offa(st'marks cathedral) while I was playing Piano...and also the altar where both of you kneeled down to is very much like ours....the thing now is it's paining me I didn't attend the wedding,probably becus i was still in skul sha,anyways!
Wish you a Happy Married Life Bro!
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by kinibigdeal(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2015
Lala247:
Op ur wife is beautiful ur a lucky man
Congrats oh .... treat her well ..
I Just love love cheesy

Your dp shocked shocked
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:13am On May 11, 2015
Eni ba ma s'egbeyawo, a se gudugudu meje. smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by mayysen(f): 6:17am On May 11, 2015
congrats. she's beautiful. pls can I have the contact of her make up artist? thanks
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 6:18am On May 11, 2015
Rapsodee:
Wow. lovely pics...
Seeing the second photo brought me to remember a wedding program pamphlet that I saw in my church in Offa(st'marks cathedral) while I was playing Piano...and also the altar where both of you kneeled down to is very much like ours....the thing now is it's paining me I didn't attend the wedding,probably becus i was still in skul sha,anyways!
Wish you a Happy Married Life Bro!

The wedding was held in same church in offa. You really missed. Lol
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Waiting for yours dear. wink

@ OP,

Lovely pictures. You two look so pweeety. I hope madam approved b4 yu posted them. cheesy

Cheer

Nope. Madam didn't know I posted this o
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 6:24am On May 11, 2015
donttouch:

I hereby recommend you for the next CLOSE-UP advert

LOL. Why?
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by iconpsalmmy(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2015
Wiish yhu guys happpy blissful life oooo!!!
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by NewsHub: 6:36am On May 11, 2015
Wow!!! I feel like getting married right now. Congrats Newman.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 6:36am On May 11, 2015
mayysen:
congrats. she's beautiful. pls can I have the contact of her make up artist? thanks

Check her out on Instagram @isleovtea
She did an amazing job
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by fairygeh(f): 6:40am On May 11, 2015
Wow, so beautiful,God bless your marriage.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:47am On May 11, 2015
Beautiful pictures... both of you are so cute kiss kiss

Wish you a home filled with joy and peace.. smiley
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by victors123: 7:09am On May 11, 2015
Amazing!!nice one Apy Married life the wif bless ur union wif fruit of womb

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by duduade: 7:12am On May 11, 2015
Finest couple I haff seen in a while on this site... I think we should be having a competition sef... HML to the poster. ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridal Shoes And Purses / Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp / Corpse Goes Missing From Mortuary On Burial Day (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.