Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Arabian And The Jewish - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Arabian And The Jewish (531 Views)

Hilarious Letter Of An Arabian Employer To His Employees (photo)i A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Arabian And The Jewish by bunmioguns(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
One day, a certain Arab walked into a bar.

As soon as he entered, he noticed a Jewish man sitting in the corner.

So the Arab walked over to the counter, removed his wallet and shouted, "Barman! I am buying free drinks for everyone in this bar, except for that Jew over there!"

So the barman collected the money from the Arab and began serving free drinks to everyone in the bar, except to the Jewish man.

However, instead of becoming upset, the Jewish man simply looked up at the Arab and shouted, "Tha
nk you!" That infuriated the Arab.

So once again, the Arab took out his wallet and shouted,
"Barman! This time I am buying free drinks and food for everyone in this bar, except for that Jew sitting in the corner over there!"

So the barman collected the money from the Arab and began serving free food and drinks to everyone in the bar.

When the barman finished serving the food and drinks, once again, instead of becoming angry, the Jewish man simply smiled at the Arab and shouted, "Thank you!"

That made the Arab furious.
So he leaned over on the counter and said, "What is wrong with that Jew?
I have bought food and drinks for everyone in this bar except for him, but instead of becoming angry, he just sits there and smiles at me and shouts 'Thank you.' Is he mad"

The barman smiled at the Arab and said, "No, he is not mad. He is the OWNER of this bar."

May the Lord use your enemies to prosper you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Arabian And The Jewish by nnachukz(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2015
OK onto business things

(1) (Reply)

Smart Akpors / My Experience With The Nigerian Police. / Things Buhari Must Know Before Traveling To America For His First Official Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.