Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs (31987 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2015
Dannyset:
Short STORY:

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by hensben(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2015
This leg nor near s.exy
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by yehmi01(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2015
And this rubbish made front page
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Heffalump(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2015
Hmnnn. Cassava legs is all I could see.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by kinibigdeal(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2015
where is the hot leg?

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by nosike3(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2015
Ashawo oshii!!! Are the legs for sale? Or is it what's between undecided
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Nobody: 2:23am On May 11, 2015
SleekyP:

The actress showed off her sexy legs. She should rock outfits like this more often! kiss

Opon Imo

https://instagram.com/p/2goTMxhAVl/
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Nobody: 3:04am On May 11, 2015
SleekyP:

The actress showed off her sexy legs. She should rock outfits like this more often! kiss

i dont see anything sexy in that leg. is not near my gf leg. I think that leg is so thin compare to the body size. The leg is not proportionate equal to the body.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by chinwaji(m): 4:20am On May 11, 2015
SleekyP:

I've always wished I rocked Ini's big ass. She used to be my crush in those days. Now I would prefer rocking Mercy Johnson's ass.

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Nobody: 4:38am On May 11, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Why hating on a sexy lady...hmmm,somepeople hate for no reason...me I like
For your mind?
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Nobody: 5:07am On May 11, 2015
Nigerians and their bad mouths grin grin, not even one single soul thinks the legs are sexy cry

chai! grin what if Ini was reading this.LOL
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by ghanaman5050: 5:32am On May 11, 2015
mosho2good:
here in Haiti we've never of a person name ini edo.

is that a name of a planet.
Haiti , the poorest country in the world
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by sukkot: 6:04am On May 11, 2015
What she need to do is cover up them dry boney sticks she calls legs. thats what she need to do

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Kanyol(m): 6:13am On May 11, 2015
Ini Edo is dry
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by iconpsalmmy(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2015
Sexy don lost from d@ legs....... !!!
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Macpowers(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2015
Someone should please assist. I can not find the pictures on my page.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Dominny: 6:41am On May 11, 2015
What is sexy about her legs .abegi
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by fairygeh(f): 6:47am On May 11, 2015
Ini Edo isn't fine again,kilode cry and I love this lady oooo
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Nobody: 7:01am On May 11, 2015
na to 4uk am clean mouth cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Rheetari(f): 7:04am On May 11, 2015
lwkmh. I laugh in Swahili. the pic got me laughing. Ini ini! there's just something about this particular pic.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by fm2la: 7:43am On May 11, 2015
This one no be sexy............oooooo
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by kingpin911: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
INI you de fall my hands if no be say you be my sister I for finish you, wetin happen to your legs now?
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by mekadinho(f): 8:47am On May 11, 2015
HOT? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF HOT AGAIN? WHO LL BORROW ME DICTIONARY?
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by neyur: 9:28am On May 11, 2015
Natasha247:
Wow...sexy legs...I like her legs

Mumu dey worry u
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by udmydearest(f): 9:46am On May 11, 2015
Op ur so wicked, hw on earth can u call this sexy
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by SeanT10: 10:15am On May 11, 2015
ab1x:
What is sexy about her legs?

I tire for this thread embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by saheed2532(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by HabibGwen230(f): 10:57am On May 11, 2015
u no get Fans 4 Nairaland oo @ Ini,Don't cry yhu yhear? Hmm?, your leg is not yam yhu yhear? The shape is nice like Amoeba.Now u'r smiling Dats my gurl....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Nobody: 11:00am On May 11, 2015
According to Phyno, "Iranu abasha, this is nonsense".
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by Nobody: 11:50am On May 11, 2015
SleekyP:

The actress showed off her sexy legs. She should rock outfits like this more often! kiss bin a celebrity and an African, also a mother. This is not sexy but madness!!! Won pe e ni sisi enu dun

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs by SleekyP(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=chinwaji post=33618433][/quote]
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos / Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" / Weird? Toyin Lawani's "Car-shaped" Hand Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.