Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos (31997 Views)

Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by rry807: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Nollywood actress, Kehinde Bankole and her twin, Taiwo Bankole celebrated their birthday with smashing photos. See photos below...

Kehindebankole: "Thankful for life. Happy Birthday to us"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDc32VqEAKI/?taken-by=_kehindebankole

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by rry807: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF THE BEAUTIFUL TWINS HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/actress-kehinde-bankole-and-her-twin-celebrate-birthday-with-photos.html

Seriously.... dey look drop dead gorgeous in these other photos...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by johnwizey: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Smashing ko bouncing ni

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by LadyVerah(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
mmmm.. nice outfit buh y is their head not showing in the first nd second pic
Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Michellla(f): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2016
i like their outfits.its like mine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by cruzita(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2016
kiss chai!!! that gap tooth na die .hbd to them and baba God remember to give me twins or triplet when my turn reach u hear.

13 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by cruzita(f): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
pic or u know na

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Michellla(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
pic or u know na
Lol.my dp is not in tokyo lah

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by enoqueen: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
I just love kehinde.

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Mrop(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
wat will I gain frm this?...... jst tinkin

see this:::: Joseph Yobo And Lil Kesh looking fresh
in This photo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/joseph-yobo-and-lil-kesh-looking-fresh.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Caracta(f): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Seeing her twin for the first time. Kehinde is really pretty.

Wish I had a twin cry

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Kalujumbo: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Awwwwn. To born pikin dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by satowind(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who is Smarter?

Who is smarter, you or your dog? A Canadian psychologist is selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog’s IQ.

Here’s how it works... If you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog is the smarter one.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Sasuwa(f): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hausa/fulani have buhari, yoruba have tinubu and igbo has Nnamdi kanu . Thing done balanced

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by DONADAMS(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
nyce outfit
Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by luxury0701(f): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Unidentical twins.....

8 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by centyboy: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vanity upon vanity... cry

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by crispberry(f): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'm here to mark register
Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
She really tried in Dan movie "October 1st" tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by Fkhalifa(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
She has the best lepa shape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by adedam007(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
There they go again.pinshure or idonbilivit angry angry
Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by iswallker(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
who is kehinde bankole...we dont know her here...
Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by sisisioge: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beautiful edunjobi ejire!

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by greatness22(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kehinde, My type of woman. Tall, chocolate colour(smile) slim, beautiful and always smiling just like Leriebloom and Rukkydelta.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by orlarbissy(f): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
They aren't identical.Kehinde's dimple naaa die,me likey.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by creamylicious(f): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Her twin is a diva, a goddess.... Oh how I love her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
In Kayode Fashola's voice, "ti n ba bi ejire inu mi a dun."

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by esosuo: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
kiss chai!!! that gap tooth na die .hbd to them and baba God remember to give me twins or triplet when my turn reach u hear.

U better start training ya waist early oh cos it isn't easy to carry more than one for 9 months
Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by OnWebTech: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
They don't even look like sisters...#noHating...look well

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by domopps(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
centyboy:
Vanity upon vanity... cry

To celebrate birthday again?

Cheeeeers

3 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos by rawtouch: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hope they are the same age

Saying tis because there was a year taiye was 25 in France while kehinde was 34 in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.