Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

7 Types Of People You Find In Ikeja Buses ( Danfo ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Types Of People You Find In Ikeja Buses ( Danfo ) (496 Views)

A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / 5 Things That Will Occur If Danfo Buses Are Phased Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Find In Ikeja Buses ( Danfo ) by ufelove(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2015
ikeja has been a very busy area attracting people around its environs and far away of which a larger percentage take to the commercial buses. usually, i take the berger-ikeja route and i've come across various kinds of people .
(1) the businessmen: this set of people are always on phone calls throughout the journey., they go from calling chinedu (their sales boy) to cheif (their client) . they should be awarded by MTN . they are usually owners of stalls in ikeja.

(2) the working class(coperate men): i really like this set of people, they are always in coperate outfit and work in firms and organisation, they hardly talk and mind their business; well, most of them. i hope to be like them soon.

(3)the lookatives: as the name implies, they can look for africa. they start staring at you once u come in , their eyes keeps rolling around the bus like they are looking for their lost relative, ive fallen under this class once, i was so carried away by one very cute girl who looks like ajebo( you cant blame me "who no like better thing".).well, i lost interest when she spoke english with igbotic accent.

(4) the talkatives: they usually come in pairs they'll discuss annoying and irrelevant issues that would make u want to yell " would you guys just shut up"...

(5) the aggressive: i dont know what usually annoy these set of people from their homes, they'll carry a heavy face as if it was carved out. they'll end up quarreling with the conductor over their change, they'll be like " you no know who i be?".

(6) the almighty dozers: these set of people just had to be in my list, they can sleep for almost an hour especially in traffic. they swing their heads from left to right until they rest on your shoulders but there's nothing you can do., (my advice: imagine it was a cute babe resting on your shoulders on a luxury ride) i'll just be wishing they hit their head on the hard metal frame of the seats then i'll laugh hard in my mind (just kidding).

(7) the gentlemen: they are quiet, reserved, easy going and humble. no amount of frustration will cause them to react. they would not utter a word throughout the journey. well, i'm a proud member of this class.

These experiences is what makes danfo ride fun, you meet different kind of people and interact. i've once met my old school teacher in a danfo on my way to ikeja and he paid my fare. share ur danfo experience.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Find In Ikeja Buses ( Danfo ) by generaluthman: 12:46am On May 11, 2015
True talk
Re: 7 Types Of People You Find In Ikeja Buses ( Danfo ) by kinglekan: 1:44am On May 11, 2015
Nice 1 OP.
But check out the real deal here. smiley
www.nairaland.com/2269633/hilarious-20-types-people-meet

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders,pls I Need Ur Advice. / Pls How Can I Get The Cheapest Gds For Airline Sales Of Ticket,any Cheapest Gds? / Sightseeing In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.