Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart (5635 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Why Bola Tinubu Is Angry With Sen. Tayo Alasoadura / Why Bola Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting Yesterday- Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by BlackTechnology: 8:48am On May 11, 2015
major466:

The feud between Buhari and Tinubu is not about corruption. It's about the Northern agenda.

Perfect

Very soon

Afonja Awolowo and KO will weep over Tinubu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Inkman(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2015
Nice news...
The jagaban can not always have his way...
He cant be right always...

Remember our party insignia is a broom
"A broomstick can be easily broken, the strength of the broom lies in the bunch"

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Sweetlemon(f): 9:11am On May 11, 2015
All these APC matter analysts sha. That was how they said Fashola and Tinubu are fighting.

Tinubu is like a hero in the North now. Many of my Northern friends celebrated him after the elections by using him as their social media profile picture.

The North is VERY cool with Tinubu the last time I checked. It surprises me that most people still underrate Tinubu's political sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by FitnessNigeria: 9:28am On May 11, 2015
The north can not have anybody that is not a northerner dictate to them how to do anything whether you be igbo, youroba, ijaw dem no send you.

I'm only watched in HD as the romance between tinibu and buhari goes.

One thing is sure, the romance wont last long enough except one person step down for the other and as for osibanjo, his role still remains the role of all VP's in Nigeria. Sit and chop only.

Hausa/Fulani no fit allow him steal their show.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Chiaka(f): 9:29am On May 11, 2015
Tinubu should allow the president elect do the repair he wants to do in Nigeria.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by bjdon: 10:27am On May 11, 2015
I did not support Buhari and I don't like Tinubu, but I hate to see history turned on it's head.

We must always strive to say and stand by the truth at all times. How can the Northerners now come up and say they could have won without the SW and Tinubu? That is a big joke. Yes the numbers from the North may have been bigger in the final analysis, but the fact is the SW provided an invaluable service. They made Buhari look electable. By providing a pastor as his running mate, that gave cover to Northern Christians in places like Benue, Plateau and Adamawa to vote for Buhari. Also the SW support for Buhari, forced GEJ to spend a lot of campaign resources there. If the SW had opted for GEJ, then he could have focused more efforts in the NE/NC and would have def reduced Buhari's vote tally there.

Like I said I don't like or Support Tinubu/Buhari. I am a SS'ener so a part of me is glad to see Tinubu get butt bleeped by the Malams, but however this pans out, we all must never let the history of the 2015 election be distorted. Tinubu and the SW put Buhari in Aso Rock. Without them he would not have won. Period.

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by GBTYO: 10:40am On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
shocked shocked
This isn't good but at least
Tanoids who have been calling buhari a tinubu puppet can now keep quiet.

shatap!

Nobody in their right minds will assume that Tinubu can control buhari.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Naijiant: 11:12am On May 11, 2015
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by baralatie(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:
The southwest helped buhari win the election,forget the 'mere' 500,000 votes,elctioneering tactics are won before the election and the yorubas played that successfully for buhari!!
I understand keeping buhari at an arm's length but buhari should be wise enough not to undermine the southwest influence
no vex now!
oya now do this together!!!

APC....................CHAN.........

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by mrmetoo1: 11:30am On May 11, 2015
Main thing is, I don't trust all these stories. It seems as if people just sit down behind their desks and make up stories nowadays. However if there's any truth to this story, at least he's listening to Fashola and Amosun which is very ok by me.

We have to be careful about these articles because I feel like the opposition's tactics is still along ethics lines. They want this mistrust among the ethnic groups. The Hausas and Yorubas are getting along well for right now, so they need that friction so that they can divide and conquer. For the opposition to stand a chance they need to support of either the Hausas or the Yorubas. Even the falsification of Soyinka's speech was deliberate. The story was withdrawn and they apologized but damage had been done already.

Let's all just be careful about all these "news" they keep bombarding us with
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Blackfire(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2015
A storm is coming...
1. The north is going to play the SW and her allies against SE and her allies and vice versa, and both regions will be willing to decimate eachother politically for free.
2. Whether the op is a ruse or true, there is going to be a rift btw the former dictator and the kingmaker from the west, how well they manage it,time will tell.
3. Will the north tell the SW to shove it?yes. Will they patronise the SE if there former ally prove sturborn,yes.
For the north it is a win -win.
*takes a bow*

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by doctokwus: 11:56am On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:
The southwest helped buhari win the election,forget the 'mere' 500,000 votes,elctioneering tactics are won before the election and the yorubas played that successfully for buhari!!
I understand keeping buhari at an arm's length but buhari should be wise enough not to undermine the southwest influence
That entire swest giving a mere 500,000 votes gave d news source away as being a rag tag,propaganda outfit.
If the person could lie so blatantly about d votes,when Lagos alone gave almost 800,000,then they have lost all credibility.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by GBTYO: 11:58am On May 11, 2015
GBTYO:
What will be the case if Buhari is to suddenly kick the bucket, will the northern caucus agree for Osinbanjo to step in as the main flag bearer and then nominate a northern deputy to fill in their slot?

Since being nominated as the vice presidential candidate for the APC, Osinbanjo is automatically next in line to fill the presidential candidature if Buhari is to finally kick the bucket.

Will the northern bloc of the APC go ahead with an Osinbanjo candidate or will they demand for another convention or insist that the runner up to Buhari in the APC presidential convention (Kwankwaso) be allowed to be the chief broom wielder?

How will the southwest react to such since technically, Osinbanjo is Buhari's deputy and the ticket should automatically go to him, but I am very certain the northern bloc will insist that Osinbanjo never contested the primaries but was only nominated To the position.

Disclaimer: I don't wish Buhari to die that position has since gone to the duo of tinubu and Obasanjo. I am just playing out a scenario.

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by nedu2000(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2015
baralatie:

no vex now!
oya now do this together!!!

APC....................CHAN.........
grin
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by weyrey: 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
feldido:
Looming crisis at D predroma stage which needs to be curtailed or else...

Nna, no be all of us go school ooo. Small Small sir. Pre wetin again??
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by peleson: 2:07pm On May 11, 2015
sosanova:
the editorial was even written by an Huasa/fulani man.....the gang up by the Northerners against Tinubu is getting more real day by day...as smart as Tinubu is, it still baffles me how he fell into the trap of these ungrateful hausa/fulani politicians who think to rule Nigeria is their birth right. it is getting clear that the first casualty under Buhari Presidency will not even be PDP members but Tinubu.
Yorubas are just too forgetful and hateful! Abacha not corrupt-Buhari. They forgot Abiola's case
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by peleson: 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:
your last statement isn't a fair one,if buhari hadn't I bet a whole lot of military officers were queuing up to topple a civilian govt
U can't say for sure because no one can provide any empirical evidence
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by biafransoul: 2:49pm On May 11, 2015
peleson:

Yorubas are just too forgetful and hateful! Abacha not corrupt-Buhari. They forgot Abiola's case

Please next time don't forget Yaradua and Obasanjo. History keeps repeating itself but my 'sophisticated ' friends wouldn't learn. Sorry mr jagaban

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 11, 2015
sosanova:
the editorial was even written by an Huasa/fulani man.....the gang up by the Northerners against Tinubu is getting more real day by day...as smart as Tinubu is, it still baffles me how he fell into the trap of these ungrateful hausa/fulani politicians who think to rule Nigeria is their birth right. it is getting clear that the first casualty under Buhari Presidency will not even be PDP members but Tinubu.
you know what's up bro!.when I said it here even before the elections but some kids here on nairaland keep ranting nonsense.. One thing the don't understand is that when it comes to power game you don't empower your friends or allies.. Tinubu is just a toilet paper for the north, the will use him and dump him. His work is done for them, delivering southwest for them...
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
JuanDeDios:

If you believe Shamsudeen Usman, the former minister, said those words to Newswire, you will believe anything. I guess they spoke to another SU and gave the name prominence, hoping you'd think it was the SU you know.

There is or will be a rift between Buhari and Tinubu but this article is full of hypotheses and conjectures. You take these "infestations of the Internet" seriously at your peril.
why should I belive an Unknown like you and discard an investigative publication that will be nominated for Pulitzer
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
shocked shocked
This isn't good but at least
Tanoids who have been calling buhari a tinubu puppet can now keep quiet.

We always knew tinubu would not be able to control Buhari.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by emiye(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2015
conjectures and speculations of idiiotz. I expect to see more of these, what these idiotss are waiting for is an opportunity to say "we said it".
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 11, 2015
peleson:

That is exactly the point! Southwest is easily sacrificed by north hausa-fulani yet u rush to meet them as puppets! When will SW stop the slavery attitude? SW totally forgot Abiolas case and how through military the north has kept us backward! U forgot that the. Wrongest people to ever be nigeria presidents were ibb and abacha but common knowledge should v told u that without buhari mindless coup,Nigeria wouldn't have known these military jackboats like ibb and abacha who destroyed our economy. Abacha regime not corrupt-buhari
Buhari played an inconsequential part in the 1983 coup, he was literally on ice in Jos and played a minor role in the overthrow of Shagari's regime. The main masterminds of that coup were IBB, aliyu Gusau and Bako. Go read the history books again
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by OkutaNla: 6:08pm On May 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:
All these APC matter analysts sha. That was how they said Fashola and Tinubu are fighting.

Tinubu is like a hero in the North now. Many of my Northern friends celebrated him after the elections by using him as their social media profile picture.

The North is VERY cool with Tinubu the last time I checked. It surprises me that most people still underrate Tinubu's political sense.

Na on-top Tinubu matter some people go kpai. cheesy
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by joyandfaith: 6:23pm On May 11, 2015
Kaka ka dobale fun Gambari, ka roju ka ku,” meaning, “Instead of bowing down or condescending to Northerners' wishes, we better endure till death.---chief awolowo
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by feldido(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2015
weyrey:

Nna, no be all of us go school ooo. Small Small sir. Pre wetin again??

Lol... Its just a stage when it's heating up before D crisis, at this stage if nothing is done then the crisis starts n it'll be hard to manage.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart by weyrey: 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
feldido:

Lol... Its just a stage when it's heating up before D crisis, at this stage if nothing is done then the crisis starts n it'll be hard to manage.

Aiit. But English Language no just gree wan get chill. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria / Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus / Picture Of Buhari Weeping B4 He Lost The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.