Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) (47626 Views)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by NZEGWUAGU(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2015
3ace:
I think she was referring to the public position he just got. This guy is a pure Briton even though born of igbo father. I'm sure he was born and bred there.
bad belle. U wan tiff our braza? Moses was born and bred in Egypt. Did it make him an egyptian? In his own case he was not even brought up by his parents but the pharo's family yet one of his first actions was to kill egyptians who were dehumanising an Israelite. Na who piss the sperm get the picin no be who e piss am enter get. No allow me shout for youoooo!!!
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2015
TheEqualizer:

He doesn't have what it takes to reinvent Labour. Too much to the centre and he favours middle class over working class (Labour's traditional base). If they can change the name of the party and redefine what they are about, then he might have a chance...and I don't see that happening.

Not just him, Labour don't have anyone else. Jarvis is out. Burnham looks like the best bet but he is also not a threat to the Tories.

Well if the Labour party don't move to the centre they are finished. Few people in the UK see things in terms of the outmoded ideas of class in any case.

I don't much care about British Politics anyway - in many ways irrelevant to an Irishman.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:48pm On May 11, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol
What's wrong with him dating a white lady?
Are you also dating a white lady?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by ololo12: 2:51pm On May 11, 2015
Lol- help me ask her oo

CFCfan:

Lol
What's wrong with him dating a white lady?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by icedbreez(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2015
Am sorry but your the person appearing really slow in brain. He's not proud because Chuka got himself a white woman, no. He's proud because an African, nay a Nigerian has the real chance of heading one of the biggest Political Parties in the UK and could quiet possibly become the next British Prime Minister. ..is that not worthy of commendation? Pls don't trivialize what the man said.

Genius100:

So dating a white woman makes Igbos proud? No disrespect, but you are a dullard..
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Are you also dating a white lady?
Nope. I was only wondering why it was bad for a future British PM to date a white woman cheesy
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Ezegozie(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2015
Genius100:

So dating a white woman makes Igbos proud? No disrespect, but you are a dullard..

I think you are more a dullard by only seeing the white lady in his post and thereby reading another meaning to his comment
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:14pm On May 11, 2015
CFCfan:

Nope. I was only wondering why it was bad for a future British PM to date a white woman cheesy
I don't think my post indicates that it's bad,but when i read about OJ Simpson,Tiger Woods and Seal how their marriages ended,i feel we should just stick to our own.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by evva(f): 3:28pm On May 11, 2015
money money mo
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I don't think my post indicates that it's bad,but when i read about OJ Simpson,Tiger Woods and Seal how their marriages ended,i feel we should just stick to our own.
Got your point now. But the first two guys cheated on their wives or battered them constantly. So I think the crash of their relationships was in order
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Ethereal0110(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2015
.,;:#*
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by dwayni: 3:41pm On May 11, 2015
Genius100:

If that's the only thing you picked out of this post and his comment then you're the real dullard.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by dwayni: 3:44pm On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Smh so their marriages ended because they married white women? You're a blind clueless racist
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by rhames(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Chuka has visited his father's village in Eastern Nigeria.

Ogbunka to be precise. The family has a house in Independence Layout, Enugu.

Stop spewing rubbish!

\

Congratulations. But he is still British.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=rhames post=33629667]

[b]
Is he a Nigerian Lawmaker or a British Parliamentarian?

He is a British parliamentarian of Nigerian extraction

Is he a Nigerian Citizen by Birth, Naturalisation or otherwise?

He is a Nigerian Citizen by Birth! I posted his picture with that of his father!

is he carrying a British or Nigerian passport?

So a passport which is a mere document changes one's biological identity? I can travel to Gambia and get their passport as a Gambian citizen...does that erase the fact that i am a Nigerian? See stupidity! grin grin

Does he know his father's village in Eastern Nigeria?

Yes! He was present during the burial of his father in 1992 as a young lad and in the 10th year memorial ceremony in 2002!

the answer to all these questions is NO.

You know the answers are all NO because you live in the same house with him? Keep fooling yourself all in the name of tribal sentiments embarassed

So who is the illiterate here? [/b]

I bet you and any other person who reads my quote to you should know the answer by now tongue

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by rhames(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=prince3009 post=33635129][/quote]

"He is a British parliamentarian of Nigerian extraction".

Thank God you answered my question correctly. grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
rhames:

"He is a British parliamentarian of Nigerian extraction".

Thank God you answered my question correctly. grin

So what about the other questions?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by rhames(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2015
prince3009:

So what about the other questions?

Thats the answer i urgently needed from you.

Thanks and have wonderful evening.
grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
Skywalker5:

LOL. Calling me a fool because you want to associate yourself with a successful man that is using a Nigerian name. Who is the fool now?

I don't blame you. Its hard for you to find successful men so when you hear one,you always want to associate with them.
Come on shut your dumb, low IQ trap. Jobless tout.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by shejane: 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
Atleast he didn't change his name to his English name but still Chuka Umunna

I give him credit for that
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
rhames:

Thats the answer i urgently needed from you.

Thanks and have wonderful evening.
grin

So your argument holds no water!

Obama is an American of Kenyan extraction and that did not stop him from visiting Kenya and so has Chuka Umunna! So stop hating bro!!

Have a wonderful evening too

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by bee444: 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
Stop reffering to these people as Nigerians... because they are not. Born in England to a Nigerian parents automatically makes you a Briton not necessarily a Nigerian.

These type of people do not even see themselves as black. They have inferiority complex and would only date white woman for position sake. Black celebrities abroad especially Igbos are a shame to Africa. Dumping African women to white just to gain recognition or fame.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by rhames(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2015
prince3009:

So your argument holds no water!

Obama is an American of Kenyan extraction and that did not stop him from visiting Kenya and so has Chuka Umunna! So stop hating bro!!

Have a wonderful evening too

And is he a Kenyan or Ameican citizen? grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 11, 2015
Genius100:

No! Getting into the British parliament, when Yoruba/Hausa cant, is making us proud. Who's a dullard, now? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:53pm On May 11, 2015
rhames:

Congratulations. But he is still British.
\
And I am still an American.

So...what's your point?
\

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by rhames(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2015
InvertedHammer:

\
And I am still an American.

So...what's your point?
\

Congratulations all the same. grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by tit(f): 5:57pm On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
A white lady?

Mtscheeew!

bully!
are you a bigot?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by QueenHeart(f): 7:34pm On May 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
if u re a guy, how many onye ocha have u befriend? You are mentally deranged
mama u nkor hw mny hv u dated.what's so special in dating a white persn by d way. Mtcheeeew all ds local pple dat hvnt evn bin to an aiport b4 be praising anythng dat is white

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by KemiJesus(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
Igbo's rock!!! May God keep us together in lov.ONE NIGERIA
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by FEAO1985(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2015
why the hell are people bickering about him dating a white girl? First thing first, this dude is a pure European of Nigerian origin and just because he has an igbo name doesn't mean he should date a black woman. Grow up for phucks sake!!

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by lekpalicious(f): 8:33pm On May 11, 2015
Firstly this guy is biracial so it's not really a big deal. Secondly this guy is more British then Nigerian. Does he even recognise/ see himself as a Nigerian? If it was a drug related/crime matter you people will be the first to say he is not Nigerian but British.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.