Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) (47680 Views)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Skywalker5(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Come on shut your dumb, low IQ trap. Jobless tout.

grin grin who is the one with the low IQ? grin grin Fighting for someone who does not even know you exist.Just because he has a Nigerian name. You get angry and throw insults on forums just to prove your point. Are you that desperate to be known with a successful man? Why not try and make a name for yourself? oh i forgot, you have low IQ.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by stigman(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2015
Genius100:

So dating a white woman makes Igbos proud? No disrespect, but you are a dullard..

Mumu, did u read the post at all
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by duduade: 8:57pm On May 11, 2015
Please all these people who contested aren't Nigerians.. it is people like you and I dat are Nigerians. . We were born and fully bred in our COUNTRY... These people were bred in the UK so lets stop this familiarity. . Do they know how many Local Governments dey Nigeria? They eat, live, breathe and sleep UK..... Even the married ones do their children know where their ancestral villages are....? Please lets focus on building our OWN..
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by millionboi(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
Genius100:

So dating a white woman makes Igbos proud? No disrespect, but you are a dullard..
u r as stupid as akiolu,igbos evriwie u go...u cn go nd die
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
sacora:
I guessed u shuld be proud of dose Indonesia drug barons too......mtcheeew
you are compound foo.l
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
sacora:
I guessed u shuld be proud of dose Indonesia drug barons too......mtcheeew
you are a compound foo.l
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by 3ace(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
bad belle. U wan tiff our braza? Moses was born and bred in Egypt. Did it make him an egyptian? In his own case he was not even brought up by his parents but the pharo's family yet one of his first actions was to kill egyptians who were dehumanising an Israelite. Na who piss the sperm get the picin no be who e piss am enter get. No allow me shout for youoooo!!!
Stop adding the tribalism twist to it! I don't do tribalism as my posts here will confirm. I'm not dragging your brother with you. As a matter of fact, you can identify with anybody you so desire. The impression I got after reading the thread title was that he was raised here. The words "pure Briton" were used to emphasize how easy it was for him to rise to that level(this doesn't mean he's not brilliant and hardworking)considering the fact that he's been lliving with them from birth. It would have been more difficult for him if he only went to UK in 2002 when he finished from university. They won't even allow him within this short period of 14 years. So braza, u don get am now?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 7:40am On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
you are a compound foo.l
it takes one 2 knw one!!!!
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by jpphilips(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
if u re a guy, how many onye ocha have u befriend? You are mentally deranged

I give you the license to operate undisturbed as the Nairaland official f00l, till someone else beats your record. where did all these bush people emanate from?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:20pm On May 12, 2015
jpphilips:

I give you the license to operate undisturbed as the Nairaland official f00l, till someone else beats your record. where did all these bush people emanate from?
kettle calling pot black. Ewu... big f00l... God punish your head
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:21pm On May 12, 2015
sacora:
it takes one 2 knw one!!!!
if you quote me again on NL, amadioha will strike u dead. Stupid idiot
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 5:27pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
if you quote me again on NL, amadioha will strike u dead. Stupid idiot
has it come 2 dat, sister?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
sacora:
has it come 2 dat, sister?
I don't know, Google will know
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 5:49pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I don't know, Google will know
I wonder ao ur man do cope wif u n dis senseless attitude of urz, datz even if u ve any!!!....small tym u go cum nairaland open thread abt men ignoring you wen d fault actually lies wif u!#mofo
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2015
sacora:
I wonder ao ur man do cope wif u n dis senseless attitude of urz, datz even if u ve any!!!....small tym u go cum nairaland open thread abt men ignoring you wen d fault actually lies wif u!#mofo
are you ok? Who is talking about man here? This small pikin wat re u doing on NL?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
are you ok? Who is talking about man here? This small pikin wat re u doing on NL?
u can google dat out too.......Mtscheeew
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2015
sacora:
u can google dat out too.......Mtscheeew
mtchewwwww!!!! Be careful
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 6:11pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
mtchewwwww!!!! Be careful
lolz.......is dat supposed 2 b a threat? Calm ur nerves Madam, I hold no grudges against U n I expect d same 4rm u!
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 6:12pm On May 12, 2015
sacora:
lolz.......is dat supposed 2 b a threat?
whatever!!!
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
whatever!!!
calm ur nerves young woman.........e go better make u no get high BP on top my matter ooo!!
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:23pm On May 12, 2015
sacora:
calm ur nerves young woman.........e go better make u no get high BP on top my matter ooo!!
who is she talking to?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
who is she talking to?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by landinfo: 9:00pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
A white lady?
Mtscheeew!
So Berem, U are this much a Racist?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by ttmacoy: 1:08am On May 14, 2015
If a white person said that about a black woman we would scream racism and stereotyping.

Very myopic view to make such a statement.

mostHandsome01:
We soon will hear, they "re now apart,, dating a white lady is a waste of time.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by bornmekus: 8:01pm On May 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Four Nigerians contested for various seats to represent different counties in UK's parliament and they won their elections. Chuka Umunna is one of them, he won the elections to represent Streatham. Chuka wheeled out his new girlfriend in public for the first time as he set out his stall to replace Ed Miliband. Her name is Alice Sullivan and she is a lawyer.Cute n Lovely.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/mr-smooth-chuka-umunna-shows-off-his.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.