Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

This Facts About WWE Champion, The Rock, Will Make You Shout...wow!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Facts About WWE Champion, The Rock, Will Make You Shout...wow!!! (1063 Views)

Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock / The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Facts About WWE Champion, The Rock, Will Make You Shout...wow!!! by OgaInnocent(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2015
I read this on Daily Mail UK and decided to be generous with you guys.
According to Dailymail UK:

*The former WWE champion, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson eats 10 POUNDS of food a day.

*He eats over seven mealsevery day and gets up at 4am for his first meal.

*He is 6ft 4in, 270-pounds, and has physique befitting his recent role as Hercules.

* The Hercules star sticks by a strict diet plan - involving seven meals, 5,165 calories and 10 pounds of food.

* The 43-year-old revealed his regime to Muscle and Fitness magazine. In between his dishes - which consist of a range meats, eggs, rice and vegetables.

*The Rock eats roughly 1,000 calories worth of cod each day alone.

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/05/check-out-this-revealing-fact-about.html

Re: This Facts About WWE Champion, The Rock, Will Make You Shout...wow!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On May 11, 2015
This man wey I dey beat for dream.. !
Re: This Facts About WWE Champion, The Rock, Will Make You Shout...wow!!! by okooloyun1(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2015
Re: This Facts About WWE Champion, The Rock, Will Make You Shout...wow!!! by sinaj(f): 10:00am On May 11, 2015
Naughtysite:
This man wey I dey beat for dream.. !

one day him go break ya leg for dat dream nd u no go fit waka press wake up button tongue
Re: This Facts About WWE Champion, The Rock, Will Make You Shout...wow!!! by tuffgongjo(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2015
It was because of the Hercules role that he was told to eat that much,not that he had such appetite before.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce In All Shades Of Colour As She Steps Out With Jay Z...check On Oh My!!! / Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Cleavage As She Goes Boat-cruising (photos / Charlie Boy Releases WEIRD Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.