Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (93016 Views)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / 10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by bigtimi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Written by Timilehin Bello (BigTimi)

Junior don grow! Eyin oluwa logo! (Praise The Lord). Korede Bello does not need to yarn us 'as e dey go' and how the hustle began. These four photos I'm about to reveal to you my beautiful reader says it all.

By the way, Have you listened to Somebody Great by Korede Bello ft. Asa? If Yes, the lyrics tell the story!

Don't slam me for this bro if you end up reading this, I just had to re-echo the story. LOL!

Photo 1 - Korede Rocking That X-mas Glass

In this picture he could have been posing like E Jan La (D'banj). Heheheheh!

Photo 2 - Remember When Those Big Hand band Was Reigning?

In that photo, Korede was pictured alongside Weird MC - Sorry I had to cut her out. This post is about Korede and I don't ... Okay... NEXT!

Photo 3 - When Korede Tried To Pose Like James Bond

Please can somebody tell me if Korede is not fit to play the role of James Bond with this Action Filled Look. C'mon, dude nailed the look. Black Jacket, Blue Shirt and that glass again... LOL!

And this last photo will make you shout GODWIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!... Next.. Next..LOL Calm down.

Photo 4 - I will title this E Yin Oluwa Logo! meaning 'Praise The Lord'.. Halleluyah

Please Just comment.. GODWIN! Also listen to Somebody Great and you would understand How God won and still winning till Korede becomes somebody greeeeaaaaat!

Source: http://www.bigtimi.com/4-photos-of-korede-bello-that-will-make-you-shout-godwin/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by exclusive7(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gosh!! ...dz z crazy....GODWIN OH..thunder fire poverty
CC: Lalasticlala ... ishilove....

FTC!!....This FTC is dedicated to my cutie puttinie,honey bunny.cuddle bunny..cup cake..sweetheart...sweetie m..nwa!..baby..skibioroboskibo skibiorobo skibo...yea ba!oshe!..
.ah!!lil kesh wan spoil me

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by HungerBAD: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
When him no get money, he resemble man. So na money dey make am turn to woman now?

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by pyyxxaro: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
From the first picture

E be like say Devil be won use am for the picture

#but na Godwin finally #

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by michphenomena(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Truly GODWIN!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by agarawu23(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
God is able to do all things smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by jamoscofield(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
issokay

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Omotayor123(f): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
He's not looking bad at all.. Evolution my dear, You don't expect him to still look the same, Change is Konstant even to None living thing! Op, why exaggerating

11 Likes

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
lol he was still cute back then tongue

4 Likes

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
JESU.........GODWIN OOOOOO
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
na devil loose
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by AINATOLULOPE: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is myself and the GODWIN crooner grin tongue

3 Years Ago!!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by MizFrances(f): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by laurel03(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
God really win

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Millz404(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok!... Av seen all d pics and i didn't shout "Godwin".... Kill urself

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Money good ooo
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by sheddo619(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
y hin dey for that first pic lyk person weh wan act James bond
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by ellabooz(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
O boy na transformation be this oh
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by mascot87(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
I am getting close to making my first million. I will soon be sharing my surulere pix soon. Watchout cool

3 Likes

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by NJPot(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by adonbilivit: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
I swear It did not make me shout Godwin o
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by amichaelz101(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
as he don upgrade na #GODWIN
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Mznaett: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by kennyman2000(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nobody is ugly.. Get money and the handsomeness in u will show itself..

U need to see the ugliness in a street bros of mine, When this bros was still hustling for job, this bros got a job in the oil and gas sector, relocated and in just 2 years came for a visiting.. Mheeenn, people were stunned of his mysterious handsomeness.. Its a mystery to them cos they never knew, money makes all things beautiful..

May God come to the aid of every needy nairalanders, put smiles on their faces, brighten their futures and give them money that'll make their lives beautiful. Amen!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by ajoskele(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Overhyping...

Gimme Reekado Bankz and you make my day!!

4 Likes

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Temismith(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
From grass to grace. God win true true
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by pretydiva(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is a total transformation
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Lakayanah: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
The pikin try. Make e do drop another massive hit. But Michael Jackson try pass before ojuju kidnap am.
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by mhyra(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ewooo! shocked
Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by Chiscomax(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
follow me on instagram @david_is_kinging

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by ayindepremier: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
abeg, Hit that like if u also believe that boy bleach!

I always wonder, this guy na ajepako, but see him now, always forming butter and bread and Indomie Syndrome!

anyway, God no dey lose and Him no go ever lose, GODWIN!

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' by olojuede01: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bosco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.