Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Hope He Is Not Overdoing It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hope He Is Not Overdoing It (1002 Views)

How Do I Handle This Without Overdoing It / My Mum Is Overdoing / Hope Am Not Overdoing....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by faqir(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2015
an 80k salary earner, wanted to rent an apartment of 200k per anum, hope he is not overdoing it. pls kindly advice him
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by sucreblazing(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2015
faqir:
an 80k salary earner, wanted to rent an apartment of 200k per anum, hope he is not overdoing it. pls kindly advice him

smiles ....

I don't even know where to start from, u better think well well before u rent the apartment make e no be say after your rent due u no go see money pay again

guy e better make u cut ur coat according to your size
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by MRBrownJ: 11:35am On May 11, 2015
faqir:

how much does he have saved at the moment?!
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by Fabdedon(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2015
faqir:
if he is living a comfortable life no problem just for him to save wisely..
Save 50k four months and its done.. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by Time2Smile(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

how much does he have saved at the moment?!
Yes how much have you saved? What are your other expenses? Are you married? However from my perspective I like a comfortable accommodation and 2 and half months of your salary is not too much.
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by SAMBARRY: 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
He no see face me i slap you house to live till he get job wey them go dey pay better money. Kontinu
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 11, 2015
You want to use your 3months salary for house rent?? You don't have other responsibilities? ?.

For me, house rent shouldn't exceed monthly salary, at most 1 and half.... Except paying house rent is the only thing you do...
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by Uyi168: 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
Tel dat ur friend to sew his coat according to his cloth
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by onegig(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2015
Bro. If it's Lagos and it's a necessity. I.e gives you comfort, is decent, guarantees security, they get a bit regular power supply, not crowded and is near your work place which invariably reduces your cost of transport then i would say go ahead and do it. This ain't about cutting your coat to size it's about looking at the added advantage of such a house.

Would you rather rent a 100k house in Ikorodu and spend a 1k on transport daily to the office with the attendant stress of traffic and insecurity along that axis if you work on the Island or would you rent a 200k one in lets say yaba which is closer and gives easy and comfortable access to your work place.

Your body has a depreciation value and people need to factor in the "stress and comfort cost" when making cost decisions. Not just the needless bickering about cutting your coat according to your size. That phrase does not apply to every situation and even if it does. 200k is smaller than his coat size.
Re: Hope He Is Not Overdoing It by cuteniva: 10:43pm On May 11, 2015
He should go for wat he can afford for now.wen tins get better,he can move to a better place

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage / Are You Proud Of Your Parents? / What is she doing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.