Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce (26937 Views)

Vocational Programme For Governors In Germany: Falana Kicks / No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by klax(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2015
Ok oo I guess you have be their before to know the hottest place in hell
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by temitemi1(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2015
Sorry jaree. GEJ our HERO! FAYOSE our ROLE MODEL!!
goodgood2:
Guy, stop being selfish. Put it this way: Gej, our HERO; Fayose our ROLE MODEL.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by FejiroOliver86: 6:04pm On May 11, 2015
One of the men who will have to explain many things to the Financial Regulatory Council of Nigeria (FRCN) when General Muhammadu Buhari takes over will be the co-owner of Access Bank PLC, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede; by telling the world why his bank has broken every known rule of labor in Nigeria and world.

http://secretsreporter.com/index.php/2015/05/11/sordid-details-of-access-bank-where-graduate-future-is-worse-than-colonialism-and-prostitution-reigns/
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Speakdatruth: 6:05pm On May 11, 2015
tomdon:

are you part of those enjoying the largess at the expense of the populace?
if you're not then you must be so daft. he is speaking the truth yet you disparage his utterances
I no dey mood at all, enjoy yaself
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Opeomoope: 6:28pm On May 11, 2015
Bruce keep shut because you are all the same thing.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by darejem4real: 7:50pm On May 11, 2015
Good talk
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 11, 2015
am so loving this murrah bruce. his the right material for that senate..any body who object his opinions must be very callous
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 11, 2015
i have discovered that in this our country they are people who are witches and wizards but disguise themselves as citizens of the country. i am still trying to believe that they are pple in tis country escpecially on this forum, who claim to be sane but are in opposition to wat tis man has said, even in the face of the madness goin on in the society?..TUFIAKWA..
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by landinfo: 8:45pm On May 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

He then said: “Political parties arent your agent of change. These guys breath in PDP and breath out
APC. NASS must Remove Immunity Clause for real
change.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/the-hottest-place-in-hell-should-be-reserved-for-governors-murray-bruce/

Mehn, thix quote is POWERFUL..........geeeeeeeez
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On May 11, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
AregbeRascal and his chinko opon imo with his tallest talking drum must go to hell.
Rochas the conman needs constant fuel in his fire.
Jonah Jang shame on you
Orji infact you will be rochas roommate there
Susman as your people rejected you so shall hell accpect you
ldris wada is already a dead man

All governors oweing should be lynched and party thrown over their graves
infact all dese governors are useless to demselves. dey collect deir pay whereas workers in deir respective states do not see salary at month end
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by TheOtherview: 9:22pm On May 11, 2015
Sanctimonious anger from an individual who has been part of the same corrupt establishment for a long time? I don't care! Someone has to be speak up against the poor fiscal management seen in many states, which has resulted in civil servants going without pay for months at a time. This is totally unacceptable and if it takes someone like Murray-Bruce to coalesce minds, so be it.

In order not to conflate issues, his seeming insouciance over the past 5 years - while one promise after another was broken by Jonathan's government - would not be addressed here. His stewardship of NTA, which did not yield the level of success attained elsewhere with Silverbird (his own personal outfit), would also be explored further at another time. cheesy As we are badly in need of political figures who can walk a different path, even if only for a time, his spirited intervention has my full blessing.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Crystal3214(f): 3:00am On May 12, 2015
hmmmmmmm......I see the future presido of naija anyway Sha till then mouth closed........
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Kennyblues(m): 5:34am On May 12, 2015
But this man was giving them Silver Bird Man of the year.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by mensdept: 6:03am On May 12, 2015
It should not only be hell, but before them the guillotine, starting with Theo Orji, and then Gbenga Daniel.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by hopilo: 7:57am On May 12, 2015
BasseyJ:
Okay. Murray is actually making sense, well Change has come
Let hope that change has come. But to be honest I don't expect any change from these guys that breath in PDP and breath out APC.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by onegig(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2015
Wonders shall never seize to end in Nigeria.

Hear who is talking. The same Bruce that ran NTA without any meaningful development or the same one that pays his employees in Silverbird peanuts while hiring and firing.

Or is it not the same Bruce giving out fake awards to these same useless Governors as best Governors of the year just for a paltry contract from them. Or ain't he one of the campaigners for Jonathan ? I guess he was blind to the numerous atrocities committed by his demigod or the useless Uduagan he gives yearly best governor who goes around commissioning swimming pools as his achievement.

He should keep his dirty mouth shut please.

If the hottest part is kept for Non paying governors., the deepest part of hell should be kept for people like him who see the truth but hide under the rug just because of the earthly crumbs they would get.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2015
TEAMTWACI:
What about?
Boko haram lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Fake pastors: leading people astray
NPF: killing innocent people all because dem no give dem #20 undecided angry cry
Kingto m lipsrsealed grin
Footballers:they can lie angry
Nigeria politicians
PHCN:They are son of the darkness,so their place for hell go big pass camp nou grin grin

T - TRUSTWORTHY √
W - WONDROUS √
A - ASPIRING √
C - COURAGEOUS √
I - INTELLINGENT √

SHE GAT ALL WE NEED
VOTE TWACI
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

Your left nyash there Idíot! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by milan1234: 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
ben bruce should please spare me that crab. his comments is coming as he has not been inducted into the thief thief assembly. immediately he does he wil certainly join the other lawmakers to loot.i think he has spoken too much and should allow the public to assess his tenure to see if there is any change and he should start the crusade by slashing his yet to be high wages more than that of barack obama
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tck2000(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
tohpahz:
Thanks murray.. especially ochendo(Theodore Orji) thief of the highest order..
Even the devil is wowed' at this man..
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering / Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.