Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) (4112 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 35th Birthday With His Family (Photos) / Redknapp: What Messi Did To Boateng Was Almost ILLEGAL As Barca Thrashed Bayern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by iamakbar(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2015
News reaching us is that Barcelona mercurial forward has landed i Ghana to apologise personally to the Boatengs for the generational public disgrace their son suffered in his hands. Pitures speak...... grin cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 11, 2015
Op u no well grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by olmde(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2015
Lmao! Wickedness.
Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by clintino700(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2015
Lmaooo.......my chest oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by izuch(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2015
Messi embarrassed the guy on international television. boateng will never forgive him in yhis life and the next. I almost thought he had an epileptic shock if nor for the fact that he stood up almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by Uyi168: 2:28pm On May 11, 2015
Boeteng shud b a typical yoruba guy,he knws hw to respect eldaz

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by iamakbar(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2015
Uyi168:
Boeteng shud b a typical yoruba guy,he knws hw to respect eldaz
and Messi must be a very good typist, he is very good with the ctrl D aspect of typing grin

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by iamakbar(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2015
izuch:
Messi embarrassed the guy on international television. boateng will never forgive him in yhis life and the next.
That embarrassment is generational, as in unborn Boatengs will have their fair share of that spotlight disgrace grin
Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:58am On May 12, 2015
Lmao!! Whr the hell is rev jesse jackson and al sharpton becuz that was clearly racism! This is an international incident of epic proportions nd messi has done the right thing by taking the first step to rectify this abhorent situation!!

Unless that pic and this story is fake, then I salute u with my middle finger@Op

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by yorex2011: 7:34am On May 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by IDFWU(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2015
Liljboy! Where art thou? grin
Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by liljboy(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2015
what do you expect from a guy who can do this? lwkmd..... I dey wait for second leg today jare

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by Segadem(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2015
iamakbar:

That embarrassment is generational, as in unborn Boatengs will have their fair share of that spotlight disgrace grin
...and FIFA will add salt to the injury if Messi makes the shortlist for FIFA player of the year,that scene will be aired over and over.

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by Abayor7: 3:52pm On May 12, 2015
jokes!
Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by iamakbar(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2015
Segadem:
...and FIFA will add salt to the injury if Messi makes the shortlist for FIFA player of the year,that scene will be aired over and over.
Even UEFA will contribute their fair share, am sure that part will be used in next season's Champions league ad grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) by iamakbar(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Lmao!! Whr the hell is rev jesse jackson and al sharpton becuz that was clearly racism! This is an international incident of epic proportions nd messi has done the right thing by taking the first step to rectify this abhorent situation!!

Unless that pic and this story is fake, then I salute u with my middle finger@Op
Just some hours remaining for you to confirm the veracity of this news...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................when Boateng is missing in the line up this night grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20+ Funny Photo Of Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Battle / After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.