Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. (48743 Views)

Should she forgive him after doing 'this' to her? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by suggyspic: 2:07pm On May 11, 2015
They meet 9yrs ago through a friend while he was developing his property. Initially he wanted a fling with her but as the relationship progressed, he saw the gentle and unique person in her. she confided in him how she was raped by 3 boys in the community and how her family could not follow up the case at the station because they were poor. The police was demanding so much from her poor parents to prosecute the boys. The families of the boys threatened to deal with her family if they are jailed. Her family been strangers had no choice but to close the case at the station. she forgive the boys and left it to God to judge.

Nonso listened as glory amidst tear was narrating her past. He promise not to ever hurt her, while the relationship lasted. One thing lead to the other and eventually Nonso married glory in 2009 when she was 3months pregnant. The marriage was the talk of the town as the community (were she was raped) never believed she would ever get married. Nonso and glory lived within the same community.

Five years in the marriage she could not get pregnant again after she lost her initial pregnancy. Nonso became a laughing stock from his friends who knows her story and advise him not to marry her. He tried all he could medically for her to get pregnant but non was forth coming. The lab result reveal he had low sperm count while his wife had some infection and hormonal imbalance. Nonso did not believe the lab test. He went out and cheated on his wife. The lady (outside) got pregnant and told Nonso. Nonso did not believe her, but told her to abort the baby if it was true. The lady informed Nonso's sister, who advise her to keep the baby that she would take care of her and the baby.

She gave birth in January this year. (beautiful baby girl) and Nonso learnt about it in March. Nonso could not believe the conspiracy, he accuse his sister of deliberately trying to brake his home, he vowed not to have anything to do with the lady and his child. Nonso's wife heard about it (God knows who told her), she confronted Nonso who did not deny or accept but told her the hold truth. Rather than stand by her husband, she dropped her wedding ring and parked out of the house.

I have deliberately changed names to cover identity. Please advise.
Is nonso under a spell?
would you advise the lady to abort the girl considering the yrs of searching for a child?
Now that the child is born, is nonso action still logical?
if you are the wife, would you end your marriage?
is there a way out? No insult Please, the deed has been done.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by kaima1984(f): 2:15pm On May 11, 2015
suggyspic:
They meet 9yrs ago through a friend while he was developing his property. Initially he wanted a fling with her but as the relationship progressed, he saw the gentle and unique person in her. she confided in him how she was raped by 3 boys in the community and how her family could not follow up the case at the station because they were poor. The police was demanding so much from her poor parents to prosecute the boys. The families of the boys threatened to deal with her family if they are jailed. Her family been strangers had no choice but to close the case at the station. she forgive the boys and left it to God to judge.

Nonso listened as glory amidst tear was narrating her past. He promise not to ever hurt her, while the relationship lasted. One thing lead to the other and eventually Nonso married glory in 2009 when she was 3months pregnant. The marriage was the talk of the town as the community (were she was raped) never believed she would ever get married. Nonso and glory lived within the same community.

Five years in the marriage she could not get pregnant again after she lost her initial pregnancy. Nonso became a laughing stock from his friends who knows her story and advise him not to marry her. He tried all he could medically for her to get pregnant but non was forth coming. The lab result reveal he had low sperm count while his wife had some infection and hormonal imbalance. Nonso did not believe the lab test. He went out and cheated on his wife. The lady (outside) got pregnant and told Nonso. Nonso did not believe her, but told her to abort the baby if it was true. The lady informed Nonso's sister, who advise her to keep the baby that she would take care of her and the baby.

She gave birth in January this year. (beautiful baby girl) and Nonso learnt about it in March. Nonso could not believe the conspiracy, he accuse his sister of deliberately trying to brake his home, he vowed not to have anything to do with the lady and his child. Nonso's wife heard about it (God knows who told her), she confronted Nonso who did not deny or accept but told her the hold truth. Rather than stand by her husband, she dropped her wedding ring and parked out of the house.

I have deliberately changed names to cover identity. Please advise.
Is nonso under a spell?
would you advise the lady to abort the girl considering the yrs of searching for a child?
Now that the child is born, is nonso action still logical?
if you are the wife, would you end your marriage?
is there a way out? No insult Please, the deed has been done.

if am d wife, I wunt leave my home for any reason,wat Nonso did ws annoying n betraying BT d deed has been done and forgiveness will b d right thing t do instead of leaving home

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by 5minsmadness: 2:26pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin

See Palavar!

Nonso has low spérm count, yet he Impregnated a woman outside on first attempt.

Madam was raped by three boys. Two of exes have told me similar stories. Both turned out to be false grin
But even if true it has no bearing/significance on this story.

They have not been to a proper hospital if not hormone problem and infection is not difficult to treat.
. Nonso played away match and now has a son albeit unwillingly. He should cater for his child. But don't bring the child to the house unless madam permits him to. That child should stay with the mother or sister.

Madam left. Hmm. OK o. It's her joice cho grin I wish her luck in her future endeavors. But it's possible she has inadvertently paved the way for the other woman to enter BUT WHO CARES! She doesn't need nonso's sorry cheating ass right? She doesn't need the five years wasted. She can pick herself up and move on, afterall nothing is holding her to the bastard cheating good for nothing husband!

At the dentist waiting for the anaesthetic to kick in.
Mabye it alweady has! grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by suggyspic: 2:27pm On May 11, 2015
kaima1984:
if am d wife, I wunt leave my home for any reason,wat Nonso did ws annoying n betraying BT d deed has been done and forgiveness will b d right thing t do instead of leaving home

Tell them. Women react too quickly. she did not even consider what the man was saying. she just parked and left. A man who marriage her in the same community were she was raped. na wah oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by suggyspic: 2:33pm On May 11, 2015
5minsmadness:
grin grin

See Palavar!

Nonso has low spérm count, yet he Impregnated a woman outside on first attempt.

Madam was raped by three boys. Two of exes have told me similar stories. Both turned out to be false grin
But even if true it has no bearing/significance on this story.

They have not been to a proper hospital if not hormone problem and infection is not difficult to treat.
. Nonso played away match and now has a son albeit unwillingly. He should cater for his child. But don't bring the child to the house unless madam permits him to. That child should stay with the mother or sister.

Madam left. Hmm. OK o. It's her joice cho grin I wish her luck in her future endeavors. But it's possible she has inadvertently paved the way for the other woman to enter BUT WHO CARES! She doesn't need nonso's sorry cheating ass right? She doesn't need the five years wasted. She can pick herself up and move on, afterall nothing is holding her to the bastard cheating good for nothing husband!

At the dentist waiting for the anaesthetic to kick in.
Mabye it alweady has! grin

but no be nonso fault na. away match can only be used against you if you are caught. he did not deny or accept it.

2 Likes

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by SAMBARRY: 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
5minsmadness sometimes you exude so much intelligence other times you display so much foolishness that I don't know where to place you.wa kan sha soro shaka sha. O ga o

9 Likes

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by johnlegend01: 2:39pm On May 11, 2015
It is a dicey one IMO. I don't know if the Nonso is telling the truth about his steps and reaction to the said pregnancy or not. I don't know if the pregnancy is truly for Nonso. I don't know what other happenings that are not narrated here.

I just hope all parties involved think carefully and deeply.

2 Likes

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 11, 2015
angry angry

I smell LIES and fabricated story.

If it's true, then, that woman is so foolish. undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
5minsmadness sometimes you exude so much intelligence other times you display so much foolishness that I don't know where to place you.wa kan sha soro shaka sha. O ga o
That's how trolls behave. grin

His moniker says it all. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by SAMBARRY: 2:49pm On May 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

it's true sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by suggyspic: 2:53pm On May 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
angry angry

I smell LIES and fabricated story.

If it's true, then, that woman is so foolish. undecided

I can give you her Phone number if it would make u believe that not every story is like saharareporters story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by 5minsmadness: 2:56pm On May 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Francesca sweetie! cheesy
Always looking for a fight!
Have u done your nails today? cheesy
Oya lemme give u one like for encouragement wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it's true sha grin
Yes! grin

suggyspic:

I can give you her Phone number if it would make u believe that not every story is like saharareporters story.
Oya, I'm waiting. wink lipsrsealed
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by suggyspic: 3:16pm On May 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yes! grin

ok give me yours let me sent it to your phone directly

1 Like

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by SAMBARRY: 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yes! grin

09055567892 tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by lilmax(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2015
Smh
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by bukatyne(f): 6:04pm On May 11, 2015
I understand the wife's POV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On May 11, 2015
suggyspic:

Tell them. Women react too quickly. she did not even consider what the man was saying. she just parked and left. A man who marriage her in the same community were she was raped. na wah oh.
so because of that she owes him her life and happiness?
Whether he married her or not, she's still a human being with dignity that should be respected.

Not saying he's done something totally unforgivable. The fact that he doesn't want to have anything to do again with the outside lady and is really sorry it got to that, maybe a reason why she could consider forgiving.

But don't bring her past which was no fault of hers into the equation. She was raped and so what? She turned to a low grade human being who should feel lucky a man married her?
What is wrong with you? angry

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 11, 2015
smiley
story that touch the heart... #Sobbing cry *brings out hankie dry tears*

2 Likes

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by TDonald: 11:39pm On May 11, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by yorubaboiy: 11:39pm On May 11, 2015
ogun ori fifo koni ori bibee........omode lon shey

3 Likes

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:40pm On May 11, 2015
Am so sick and tired of all these c.o..ck and bull stories

4 Likes

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by MrBasketball: 11:40pm On May 11, 2015
Very silly wife. undecided
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Lanadelrey: 11:43pm On May 11, 2015
This story doesn't ring true. But if it is, the lady in question has the right to decide not to forgive her husband's infidelity and leave the marriage afterall marriage is the union of 2, even the bible in corinthians says divorce is wrong except for the sin of adultery. So before god and man she is allowed to decide if she can forgive this and as it seems she can't, she's allowed to move on with her life. And to the person who said she should be lucky a man married her after being a victim of rape, you're absolutely vile and disgusting for that statement. This woman has been through a traumatic experience already and knowing this country she didn't get any counseling or psychological rehabilitation after the incident and from what you say she didn't get justice either, she worked through this entirely on her own strength and willpower and knowing the stigmatization in Nigeria she must have endured her fair share of mockery but she decided to be strong and she got married in hopes of a happy life full of love with her real life Prince Charming, since this man can't be that for her, she should leave and go find happiness alone or with someone else. The man is an absolute douchebag and the only spell he's under is that of his utter selfishness. You find a broken person trying to heal, make them love and trust you, then break them even further. Humans are poison!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by Calebosko(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2015
beware of this garden,or what hapend to adam and eve in 1900 wil hapen to u, and beware of my son who may cum as a snake.

I wil soon build mansion for here,

dis place is for my cars,

not a while i saw my girlfriend flexing with another man,thats why am doin stupid tinz so,my blood dey hot.

I must make money pass dangote in this life,

4 Likes

Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. by menix(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2015
D man no try...
D woman com no try at all...
She was quite hasty wiv her decisions, she has jst given the other woman her anticipated Vacuum...
She would certainly lose out cous she is now a rape victim and a once married lady..

My advise to d man, go get a DNA 4 dat baby else ur name go b Nkitavaristus....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) / What A Woman Can Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.