Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is There Anything Like Hottest Place In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Like Hottest Place In Hell? (599 Views)

Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Hottest Place In Hell? by Iceking1(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2015
Hello all Nairalanders, there is something that has been bodering my mind for some time now, and i thought to my self that i should just shoot it here in order for me to get the accurate answer to my question.

And the question is this, is there anything like hottest place in hell?

Why am asking this question is because it is written in the bible that all sins are equal in the sight of God
Re: Is There Anything Like Hottest Place In Hell? by Scholar8200(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2015
Iceking1:
Hello all Nairalanders, there is something that has been bodering my mind for some time now, and i thought to my self that i should just shoot it here in order for me to get the accurate answer to my question.

And the question is this, is there anything like hottest place in hell?

Why am asking this question is because it is written in the bible that all sins are equal in the sight of God
Alright op, let's start with you giving us the book, chapter and verse where the highlighted is written in the Bible.
Re: Is There Anything Like Hottest Place In Hell? by Anas09: 8:29pm On May 11, 2015
@iceking. I thought u were an Atheist? Or r u scared u'd end up in the hottest part of hell? Don't worry about it, there's no hell no heaven. Eat and drink as u like. Kill, maim, destroy. Just do as u like. There's no God. You are ur own god. There's a meeting point, u will which u took the time u are given seriously and TRY to use it judiciously. Satan is wispering to u, he tells you what he told eve, you can be god for urself, why do u need god?. Keep listening to satan. He knows he is condemned already, but u r not yet, except u have blasphemed the holy Spirit. There's no hotter part of hell, if u don't repent and accept Jesus, u shall be side by side with satan in hell.
Re: Is There Anything Like Hottest Place In Hell? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2015
Anas09:
@iceking. I thought u were an Atheist? Or r u scared u'd end up in the hottest part of hell? Don't worry about it, there's no hell no heaven. Eat and drink as u like. Kill, maim, destroy. Just do as u like. There's no God. You are ur own god. There's a meeting point, u will which u took the time u are given seriously and TRY to use it judiciously. Satan is wispering to u, he tells you what he told eve, you can be god for urself, why do u need god?. Keep listening to satan. He knows he is condemned already, but u r not yet, except u have blasphemed the holy Spirit. There's no hotter part of hell, if u don't repent and accept Jesus, u shall be side by side with satan in hell.

What is Satan?

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Making The Rounds On BBM/WhatsApp... / Pope Francis: Divorced People Who Remarry Will Not Be Excommunicated From Church / What Does Bible Say About Dating And Courting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.