Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared (45924 Views)

African Grey Parrot, Mona Monkeys, Crocodiles, Peacock, Antelopes Etc Available / Can You Carry Crocodiles? / Somewhere In Ogunstate Nigeria Where Rats Are Reared For Food Consumption(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by iceberylin(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
No picture, no house

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by frankac: 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
Hope say diz Man dey well at all. They should check him very wella.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by wunmi590(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
Drsheddy:
K

K for Kai grin
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by wunmi590(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2015
jazinogold:
pix of the man taking q selfie with the crocodile or I don't believe its true!

H for Holy grin
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:23pm On May 11, 2015
the dude was breeding a panther?!?!?!!?!?! shocked
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2015
okooloyun1:

Hope you have the C of O of this land? grin
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Afritop(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2015
The government ought to have upturned his house to a zoological garden rathan relocate the animals.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Nacl: 4:29pm On May 11, 2015
shocked

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by olayinkaj2(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2015
Thank God there was no picture coz ain't ready to look.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by 247notire(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
the dude was breeding a panther?!?!?!!?!?! shocked
O maa yami l'enu o shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by okooloyun1(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2015
wunmi590:

Hope you have the C of O of this land? grin
You want to buy it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by princefaculty(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2015
The illegal breeding of such animalsis not only dangerous but punishable under law. the owner of that illegal breeding ground should be tested psychologically & tried if need be
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by timilehing(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2015
=fake news.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by echobee(f): 4:40pm On May 11, 2015
sad sad. Receive sense angry
Emmanuel247:
He is in Wastern-Nigeria

From Wastern-Nigeria

What do you expect from wastern people??
They are very dirty people its even part of their CULTURE grin

They should take them to Hospital ooO they might have contacted disease while RAPING the animal they are good in that too

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by missionmex(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
Panther stew is delicious wink
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
247notire:
O maa yami l'enu o shocked
grin
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by matthennessy(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
How am i suppose to believe this story ... No picture to even proof
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 11, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

iyatrustee:

Shoro niyen brother? embarassed

That na correct Animal farm! tongue

i was on 420 then!!!
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:49pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by bid4rich(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2015
Emmanuel247:
He is in Wastern-Nigeria

From Wastern-Nigeria

They should take them to Hospital ooO they might have contacted disease while RAPING the animal they are good in that too

its unfortunate for you. I only blame the person that taught you how to use internet. And one will be shocked that laterine is better call home than his living room. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Emmanuel247(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2015
echobee:
sad sad. Receive sense angry
You need it more
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by hotwax: 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
Emmanuel247:
He is in Wastern-Nigeria

From Wastern-Nigeria

What do you expect from dirty eastern people? They are filled with hate.

Soon we will give them heart attack.

Low humans. They will forever be slaves of this country. After Buhari, next president will be a Kogi man. All tribes will be president except them.

Scorn of humans...sub-humans

2 Likes

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by wunmi590(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
okooloyun1:
You want to buy it?

Yes I want to refer somebody to you who needs a plot of land grin
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by obiak4(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2015
Emmanuel247:
He is in Wastern-Nigeria

From Wastern-Nigeria

bros why all this hate is it because that western girlfriend of yours left you?
ogadinma bro find another western gal problem solved thank me later oooo
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by okooloyun1(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes I want to refer somebody to you who needs a plot of land grin
From which part of NL does he want coz I have land in almost all d section.

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by 247notire(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

grin
smiley. Pretty n vivacious wat more can I say wink
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by obiak4(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/lagos-house-where-crocodiles-snakes-are-reared/
Cook and bull story panther,EAGLES, WATER SNAKES AND HE IS UNABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HIS HOUSE/SURROUNDING PLSSSSSSS
LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT JUST GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME SO THAT THEY CAN HANG IT
SIMPLY PUT THE MINSTRY OR SOMEONE THERE HAS NEGOTIATED WITH THE MAN OF WHICH THE MAN REFUSE TO PLAY BALL
HOW MANY ZOO IN "NIGERIA" OR STATE HAS ZOO APART FROM UI AND OGBUDU RANCH?
LAGOS STATE SHOULD PLEASE TELL THE PUBLIC THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOT SOME HOGWASH STORY
FOR PEOPLE HERE IN NL SPEWING RUBBISH
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST TO BUY AN EAGLE
A CROCODILE, SNAKES PANTHER FOR THAT MATTER,
LAGOS STATE I AIN'T BUYING YOUR STORY PERIOD
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by obiak4(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=aanumama post=33634510]Chai!
Mr John Adekanbi needs a serious brain surgery.
Breeding those things in a residential area![/quote
ARE YOU THIS GULLIBLE
SOMEONE WHO HAS MONEY TO BUY PANTHER,EAGLE, WATER SNAKE ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE SNAKES ON THE PLANET CANNOT TAKE CARE OF HIS SURROUNDING
MRS THEN YOU WOULD PROBABLY BELIEVE
JESUS IS AN IGBO BECAUSE THE WISE MEN CAME FROM THE EAST
AND JONATHAN DESERVE TO BE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by wunmi590(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2015
okooloyun1:
From which part of NL does he want coz I have land in almost all d section.

I guess politics section would be good for him grin
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Bsc(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2015
How can you write about animals without pictures ? Didn't even read
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Janyves(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
Wow........ I go to that area almost every week. How come I never noticed the miniature zoo....... I wonder!
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by emmatok(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2015
I hope the Government didn't destroy those Animals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.