Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared (45923 Views)

African Grey Parrot, Mona Monkeys, Crocodiles, Peacock, Antelopes Etc Available / Can You Carry Crocodiles? / Somewhere In Ogunstate Nigeria Where Rats Are Reared For Food Consumption(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by hamilton62(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2015
Nairalandar:
NOT A FAN OF SNAKE
My brother, it irritates me. At first sight I don't know even when I start running without a thought when I see one.
To me, this one know be man something oooo!
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by okooloyun1(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2015
wunmi590:

I guess politics section would be good for him grin
That is the most expensive section on NL a plot there is just N80,000,000

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by francizy(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm, a business minded person would have converted there to a Zoo and made money of it.. Btw, I hope those animals have not been feeding on human beings oh... undecided
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by ikorodureporta: 6:01pm On May 11, 2015
So doz official neva see FED.GOVT COLLEGE, IKORODU,(near ogolonto) as Forest don take over am?

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 11, 2015
So Natgeo dey d guy house, interesting.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Janyves(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2015
I spoke with old friends in that area......and they all confirmed the case(even animals not mentioned in the publication exists in the compound)..... They say the owner is not poor, he's also well read(western), and got some his wards in foreign countries.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by ugwum007(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2015
Pishure or adonblivit
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by padre4p: 7:07pm On May 11, 2015
HMMMMM...NO PICS?....U STRONG Ooooo!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2015
that's natgeo wild branch in lagos
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by emmatok(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2015
Janyves:
I spoke with old friends in that area......and they all confirmed the case(even animals not mentioned in the publication exists in the compound)..... They say the owner is not poor, he's also well read(western), and got some his wards in foreign countries.

For him to have a Panter, his is not poor.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by GoodMuyis(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2015
“It was also discovered that some of the animals strayed away which also pose serious danger to neighbours and passersby. Before the sealing of the premises, officials in the State Ministry of the Environment and Messrs Origin Gardens, a renowned conservationist visited the location for an on-the-spot assessment after which a proposal was forwarded for the relocation of the wild animals within the premises to a proper zoological garden for proper upkeep.

I know of someone who can take good care of them very well, at the SS Region the man is "Mai Malfa"
I no mention name o_o grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 11, 2015
Yoruba dirty collections.
they should learn to be clean like Hausa people.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by samtechcomm: 5:39am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by shindarayo(f): 5:53am On May 12, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! I don't totally believe this story. So, a man with the money to get a Panther, a Crocodile, and an Eagle doesn't have money to keep his house in shape? There is something fishy about this story...I guess there was a little exaggeration. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
its not a matter of him having momey to clear d place, its a matter of getting people to do it. If am offered a million naira I wont go near d street wre d building is let alone entering.dt goes also for odas too.so its xpected.

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by kay29000(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2015
shindarayo:
its not a matter of him having momey to clear d place, its a matter of getting people to do it. If am offered a million naira I wont go near d street wre d building is let alone entering.dt goes also for odas too.so its xpected.

lol! Okay.
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by wunmi590(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
okooloyun1:
That is the most expensive section on NL a plot there is just N80,000,000

Owk sir
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Prodeegee(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
gbaskiboy:
I knew the place the street is off moses adebayo street ojodu....berger. Is mini zoo
i heard the man is late. i visited the place once or twice myself in my secondary school days. it was too small to inhibit those animals. i mean, he had antelopes, crocs, snakes, eagle, etc.

and FYI, the animals werent relocated neither did they relocate the family to any better apartment. His son is still running the place. Ill take pictures whenever i go around Ojodu
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Immensely neat design m8 sad
Re: Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
padre4p:
HMMMMM...NO PICS?....U STRONG Ooooo!!!!

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.