Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How I Almost Ran Out Of My Schools Library - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Almost Ran Out Of My Schools Library (591 Views)

How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! / Ekenze Chigozie: I Almost Dropped Out Of School – IMSU Best / Has Jamb Ran Out Of Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Ran Out Of My Schools Library by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 11, 2015
Last Semester I walked into our schools library with the aim of finally devouring my Calculus textbook. Sorry, I meant I walked into our schools Library for the first time. The moment I stepped into the library, after showing my schools ID, I felt it without being told that I was in a Library. The place was very cool and quiet. The fluorescent bulb made the place look so bright. The fans where rotating as if they were forced by the Librarian to rotate – very slowly, though enough to keep the place cool. The ACs were working*** wait a minute, am I dreaming? *** On a closer observation I found out they were not working. I hissed, now it looks real, I mean like a typical Nigerian thing. Don’t ask me how. The spirit of reading fell on me instantly. I started scanning the Hall for a nice seat; I spotted a nice one at the extreme of the library. Without wasting time, I bounced like a like a teenager that I am towards it while scanning the library for students I may know. This was a very big mistake I made. Had I known, I would have kept my head high as usual. What I saw made me wish the ground will open and swallow me. I felt like running out of the library. O my laptop! Is this how students behave in libraries? You need to see the way the faces of those students in the library were, they were not smiling at all. They were all frowning at me as if to say ‘guy start running out, we don’t want you here’. I was so uncomfortable and to add to it the hall was a long one. As I was walking to my seat I was moving my face from one side to the other as if I was forced to wear a tie too small for my neck in a bid to avoid those hard faces. I wanted greeting a guy I know very well, my brothers and sisters, na so fear take catch me o. I had to je-je-lly walk to my seat to avoid stories that touch. But come o, what can really make them be that mean to me? Is it because the books they were reading were too difficult to comprehend or what?
Re: How I Almost Ran Out Of My Schools Library by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 11, 2015
I am trying to get you.

Re: How I Almost Ran Out Of My Schools Library by aboyaji(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2015
You almost ran? Why didn't you complete the running?

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Exam Experience / Nigerian Emerges Best Student In 50 Years In Japan University, Builds Car Photo / Images Of Northwest University Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.