Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse (12743 Views)

Re-union: S-south Govs May Storm Bayelsa Weekend / Mega Party: Members May Settle For ADP As A Name / At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by yomanovic: 5:52am On May 12, 2015
excellentmomma:

Ogbeni kilode, did you hear that it's Igbos protesting, from Oshogbo to Otuoke, read the article again. Thats if the story is even true.

But we all know that APGA is sectional party that parades only the igbos now! Or what point are you trying to make now?
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by mensdept: 5:55am On May 12, 2015
yomanovic:

But we all know that APGA is sectional party that parades only the igbos now! Or what point are you trying to make now?

And APC is also a sectional party parading coupist and Islamist.

1 Like

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by excellentmomma(f): 6:50am On May 12, 2015
yomanovic:

They parade only the Igbos? And who is protesting now, do you know how to read?
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by excellentmomma(f): 7:51am On May 13, 2015
yomanovic:

The point I'm making is that you didn't read the article and speaking from your "bigotted" mind. You would have known it's one Dr "Yoruba" that is making noise in Oshogbo, and nothing concerning Igbo. You gerrit?
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Sibrah: 3:22pm On May 13, 2015
Ymodulus:

You are very right. Recently I have been seeing then for who they really are. I just don't understand why their hatred , and anger boils in them at no cause. If I wasn't atheist I would have said they are cursed people
They are like ISIS but they draw inspiration from no particular source but greed and glory.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by emeka94(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2015
Ymodulus:

You are very right. Recently I have been seeing then for who they really are. I just don't understand why their hatred , and anger boils in them at no cause. If I wasn't atheist I would have said they are cursed people

You are over generalizing.

When did you make your discovery, before or after the election?
This is democracy and every dick and harry has an opinion especially when it involves the ballot paper. Respect their opinion and move on. You as an atheist should understand the need to have your opinion respected and understood, regardless of how unconforming it is to societal values.

Ohaneze ndi igbo, as one pointed out, is a bunch of red cap wearing buffoons and thieves. They don't represent the yearning of an average igbo man and truth be told, an igbo man in the streets of Aba or Owerri doesn't know anything about them nor does he care about their activity.

Because you voted for the winning team doesn't make you any wiser than others who lost. Learn to be magnanimous in victory and ignore certain things (Some igbos voted for GMB).

Don't generalize please. Its just like a foreigner calling all nigerians thieves and scammers or calling all muslims terrorist.
Frankly I didn't expect such comment from you, of all persons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard / Benue: Over 1,000 Police Deployed For Buhari’s Visit Tomorrow / Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.