Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse (12742 Views)

Re-union: S-south Govs May Storm Bayelsa Weekend / Mega Party: Members May Settle For ADP As A Name / At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by guonno: 7:15pm On May 11, 2015
The more they try, the more IGBOS excel. #WhoGodblessnomancurse

2 Likes

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by danny301: 7:20pm On May 11, 2015
That one don enter voice mail... GEJ is thinking of how to recover part of funds given out for the campaign and these one are expecting him give them another money for the election he didn't win. From which account? If you guys go close to otuoke in name of going to collect money from GEJ, nobody is going blame mama peace for whatever mayhem she would unleash on you.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Utchman1: 7:21pm On May 11, 2015
After you were not settled in 2011, you went ahead to support the same individual.

Are you lot not ashamed of urselves?

If I be Jonathan, I go use militants knack una well for Otuoke.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by emmmyyax(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This is another strong opposition in the making, they need to up their game and form opposition with other party, we need more opposition to check mate APC, it will be great for our democracy, cos we wont want anyone to feel comfortable, same thing that happened to PDP
@naijainfogalary, you are very correct... I hope we can have more of Chief Tinubu ashiwahu in this country of ours my friend
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Ymodulus: 7:48pm On May 11, 2015
These region of people are always after their pockets. Trust them at your own peril.

They have a price.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Brugo(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2015

Defeated people.

They let hate rule their hearts and voted for impunity. PDP will discard their complaint with the very same impunity they voted for.

I laugh at their foolery. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Brugo(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
Ymodulus:
These region of people are always after their pockets. Trust them at your own peril.

They have a price.

My brother I tire for them. Many if not most of them are children of hate, anger, defeat and ignominy. Be certain before you do them favours so as not to regret later.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by bakila: 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
They must trek to OTOUKE. That is the in thing now.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Ymodulus: 8:01pm On May 11, 2015
Brugo:

My brother I tire for them. Many if not most of them are children of hate, anger, defeat and ignominy. Be certain before you do them favours so as not to regret later.
You are very right. Recently I have been seeing then for who they really are. I just don't understand why their hatred , and anger boils in them at no cause. If I wasn't atheist I would have said they are cursed people
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by mcquin(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2015
I'm baffled by the mofos saying it's a South west propaganda. Were verifiable names not mentioned? Atleast you can walk up to those mentioned to confirm the story.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Brugo(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2015
Ymodulus:

You are very right. Recently I have been seeing then for who they really are. I just don't understand why their hatred , and anger boils in them at no cause. If I wasn't atheist I would have said they are cursed people

It is a result of systematic conditioning by their forebears. They preach hate and glory in their needless "victim mentality". They wouldn't mind stealing the heritage of Jews and Egyptians too. Jokers.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by dunkem21(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2015
I hope they will trek to Otuoke grin
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Collynzo9: 8:10pm On May 11, 2015
Brugo:

Why are you insulting Yorubas like this na? Hope you read the article sha
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by obayaya(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2015
And of all places to make this demand APGA chose osogbo? The capital of a state where APGA holds not even a councillorship?

SMH!!!
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Brugo(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
Collynzo9:
Why are you insulting Yorubas like this na? Hope you read the article sha

Lol. What a joker.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Collynzo9: 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
Ymodulus:

They have a price.
South west abi? That is what the article says
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Collynzo9: 8:14pm On May 11, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. What a joker.
The joker here is you. Unless you have problems with reading and understanding articles
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by winniz: 8:18pm On May 11, 2015
Ymodulus:

They have a price.

You claim they have a price, but it was your so called OPC and co including your Oba's dat endorsed GEJ cos of money, the joke is on you.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Brugo(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2015
Collynzo9:
The joker here is you. Unless you have problems with reading and understanding articles

cheesy cheesy cheesy you're very funny. Please don't stop amusing me.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by dustydee: 8:40pm On May 11, 2015
Are they trekking?
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Classcaptain1(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2015
PDP!!!!!...........POWER TO THE NIPPLE ! grin grin grin
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Classcaptain1(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2015
PDP!!!!!..........POWER TO THE NIPPUL!!!!! grin grin
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Jowonloju(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2015
Na Lie, abegi
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Alajiki(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2015
winniz:

South West knows SE has rejected APC so dey are trying so hard to paint SE bad to make it look like dey supported GEJ 4 financial gain. Believe those Treacherous people and their propaganda at your own peril.

Your middle name is e-diot. Unfortunate flat head.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by winniz: 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
Alajiki:

Your middle name is e-diot. Unfortunate flat head.

Who is dis ofemma.nu filthy pig?
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by okekeanayo(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
You wonder why Igbo Presidency may take about 500 years to materialise under a so-called Igbo Party APGA? A situation which makes the party to always lend its behind to be ravaged by PDP at the detriment of ethics and morality all for Naira and Kobo will forever be the bane of the charlatans who use APGA to negotiate every election year
it seems you are not seeing that the man making this claim is a yoruba man or that he was talking about 36 states nd FCT not igbos. Its national! He made reference also to political parties not just APGA.

1 Like

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by ricflare(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2015
Bad debt.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by okekeanayo(f): 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
onyi4edu:
If this is true then APGA is mugu*2. Bamboozled 2011 and 2015 grin

Does it mean that they sold their votes for money and not because they believe the candidate is worthy and can deliver If yes, then it's pathetic undecided
rt) (Like) (Share)

Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by okekeanayo(m): 3:42pm

toluine56:
Thanks to everyone that has voted so far...more votes pls.

I'm a card carrying member of PDP, consult ur northern conspirators for vote. Or have u forgoten ur recent treachery? I can't vote without card-reader because we used card-readers in south-east and south-south after which Jega allowed yoruba and hausa to use manual accreditation for rigging. U may go manual with ur hausa conspirators. Maybe after votting for her and she happens to win u will turn back ask igbo female footballers what they have won since playing football? Go to north ask for vote. Maybe after she emerges winner, yoruba people will trek from oba akiolus palace to emir of borno's palace to say thank u for voting for our own just as they did to yorubas. Meanwhile, fly my flag

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
Some people are just shameless. Once chance.
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 11, 2015
okekeanayo:
rt) (Like) (Share)

Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by okekeanayo(m): 3:42pm

toluine56:
Thanks to everyone that has voted so far...more votes pls.

I'm a card carrying member of PDP, consult ur northern conspirators for vote. Or have u forgoten ur recent treachery? I can't vote without card-reader because we used card-readers in south-east and south-south after which Jega allowed yoruba and hausa to use manual accreditation for rigging. U may go manual with ur hausa conspirators. Maybe after votting for her and she happens to win u will turn back ask igbo female footballers what they have won since playing football? Go to north ask for vote. Maybe after she emerges winner, yoruba people will trek from oba akiolus palace to emir of borno's palace to say thank u for voting for our own just as they did to yorubas. Meanwhile, fly my flag
Waste of space.

1 Like

Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by soji1992: 10:24pm On May 11, 2015
Re: APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse by samtechcomm: 5:23am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Listed Among 100 Most Reputable Africans / John Mayaki Apologises Over Fake Report That INEC Official Collected Bribe / 2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.