Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

How Fake Companies Get Your Contacts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Fake Companies Get Your Contacts (785 Views)

List Of Fake Companies (updated) / List Of Fake Companies You Should Ignore / 95% Of all Job Vacancies In jobberman are Advertised By Fake Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fake Companies Get Your Contacts by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
This is an eye opener.

After lots of investigation I have realized that the so called fake or scam companies gets employees from

1.thread they created.

For instance a fake company XYZ wants to employ graduates for the positions of IT Trainee, Management Trainee, Engineer Trainee, Sales Executive and so on, all the fake coy does is create a thread requesting you to send your CV to blabla@xyz.com or xyz@gmail.com

After this process is achieved fade company his already gotten over a hundred contacts to bombard on Sunday in anticipation for Monday.

2. Career 24.

Funny but that's true. Scammers have affiliation with the job portal in a way I barely can explain.

3. Jobberman
Sometimes I wonder if Jobberman is paid to give our information to Scammers

Or don't you ask this question... Why is the scam mails sent to only graduates.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Commercial Bus Drivers/danfo Drivers Ikotun-iyana Paja Route Needed / Accountants Needed In A Conglomerate Based In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.